Robots vs. Fembots: Who is more dysfunctional?

Are the girls of Jow Forums more mentally fucked than the guys?

Most robots are just autistic virgins with nowhere else to go. The women of Jow Forums seem like they're here by choice.

Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1487016336132.jpg (640x1136, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Everyone who is a virgin is a virgin by choice, male or female. But a fair amount of fembots are also mentally fucked up and hypersexual sluts.

>Everyone who is a virgin is a virgin by choice
Oh, you've done it now.

See, that's where you're wrong. There are guys here, namely blackbots, who can't even lose their virginity to a prostitute because most prostitutes won't fuck black Johns.

This board is mostly white though.

>This board is mostly white
Prove it. Also, this doesn't defend the statement "EVERYONE who is a virgin is a virgin by choice."

I think op needs a brain transplant.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: cac15ee.jpg (540x405, 30K)

I think most people on this board would jump at the chance for such a procedure, myself included.

the few women here aren't robots
they're crazy as fuck whores

>Everyone who is a virgin is a virgin by choice
prove how this can possibly be true

Im pretty sure most blackbots know somebody in their circle that is a prostitute

All you have to do is manage your weight, manage your face, and get a high paying job and you'll drown in pussy no matter how ugly you are. You're making a choice to be useless and poor and that's why you're a virgin.

>The women of Jow Forums seem like they're here by choice.
Because "fembots" do not exist for the 10000000th time. They are just like any other roastie whoring for attention. They are a cancer like the rest.

Two things are happening with this thread. Either OP is a femcel larping as a guy. OP is a guy but he's an idiot and answered his own question incorrectly.

OP could be a or b idk but one thing is for sure. The women of Jow Forums are waaaay more mentally fucked than the guys. There's really no way to get that confused if you've been here long enough to see all the crazy stuff fembots do and say.

I'll dare not say her name but she's a prime example.

>I'll dare not say her name but she's a prime example.
Just say it. She's not fucking Candyman, whoever she is.

Youre a virgin by choice bro. Just take a shower and get a haircut

Attached: tmp_7698-14048236851811143409300.jpg (960x1280, 279K)

>Just be confident, bro.
>Girls love a guy who acts confident

Hey Im a girl and you should worship me, now send me money you little beta.

the only women who post here are normies looking for attention

not dysfunctional at all, though morally disagreeable

I have a medical condition and literally am not physically capable though.

Even downies can get pucci, remember that autistic faggot who fucked his downie brother?

Those Downies are physically capable to perform the act.

wait are you this nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=bKdeqeP7VU0

Most of the women I've met on Jow Forums are conventionally very attractive. Some are uggos, mostly due to weight, but the minuscule minority are unironically extremely ugly.

All in all, the vast majority of females are more dysfunctional emotionally, while the vast majority of males are more dysfunctional socially. Both are unhappy and unfulfilled and cannot form meaningful relationships.

Women do get to have sex though, whatever meaningless sex is worth anyway.

Attached: 1524847727035.webm (1280x960, 1.91M)

So this is what 56% really looks like.

Women in general are more anxious and have more issues than a lot of men. They appear to be better at hiding it.

I just posted something that tried to say what you said and failed. That is a much better explanation.

can you give me any Examples of femanons on /rk9 being crazy

can you give me some examples of femanons on /rk9 being crazy

I have spoken to a few fembots on various messaging platforms, nearly all of them said they were raped by a family member when they were younger or had parents who hated them. They could easily have sex with any men, but they are generally just broken people. I had to stop talking to them because they got too clingy

Newfag newfag but newfag is newfag....
Newfag?
Yeah i thought so.

Yeah right, and free will is real.

Theres no such thing as fembots, just the occasional woman that comes on here for attention. Its interesting to note how women always go to boards like soc and r9k and not music, fitness, history, literature, diy, etc

I think fembots can't function in any way, because they don'e exist.

Even if we assume it's true, it won't matter, because society will make everything possible to help a woman overcome it. But it will crush and destroy a man in same position, while, simultaneously blaming him for what it does to him.

wow she's hot af, femanons are jealous right now

imagine if you gave me the source for this webm right now haha

source pls
I'll trade you a rare liara roux

MEN! Accentuate parts of your body you like e.g. big hair, to draw attention away from problem areas e.g. tiny brain