I just want to hug her robots! A nice hard hug. A good long hard firm and tight hug...

I just want to hug her robots! A nice hard hug. A good long hard firm and tight hug. A nice silence inducing and time stopping hug. I just a nice hard hug so I can feel her big, nice, supple SWEET SWEET breasts on my chest. I'm talking a full on chest-to-chest hug here. A nice long Euphoric hug. It's soo close, yet so far. what do

IT'S BITTER SWEET!!!! AAAAHHHHHH

Attached: q3vrit529.jpg (1200x900, 159K)

Got any more? She's beautiful.

ANICEHARDHUGWITHQTGIRLISALLIVEEVERWANTED/ about hug (by OP. but not the fag OP. the OP that delivers)
A nice hard hug

holding onto her like a bug

her warmth calms me with the hug

I dont even think..... fugg

Just there holding on love,

the physical more than short-term doves,

or how love for one another does,

A good feel to forget the time, and what was

focusing on pure pleasure of fluff

While we hug she whispers to my ear "oh fugg my love"

coming together in a moment for the love of the hug,

Attached: DEFZqziW0AAfOEJ.jpg (1200x900, 152K)

Do I got any more? I've got quite the selection. Last one I'll do with a poem okay.
OHHOWSHECATCHESMYGAZEOHHOWSHELOVESMESO (by OP. not fag OP. The OP that delivers)

Oh, if i could taste her sweet embrace,

laced with a hug,

got me on the chase,

look at her face and think space.

time with her is great,

I feel those big grapes, on my chest , yay

Oh, she's more than a few pixels scattered on a screen

Ultra light beam, she fills with gleam

look to her as she seems,

Impassioned to see me,

filled with glee I see,

If only I good hug thee, if only I could love she

Attached: oegt094.jpg (707x524, 83K)

both of these were free-style off the top poems too. Oh isn't she lovely

Attached: C9v589WXgAEa1fx.jpg (900x1200, 240K)

>good
could* hug thee

I highly doubt they were off the top.
shes a semon demon though

They were both of the top freestyle poems. in real time. Only a few are as good as this ;)

Attached: DBWFnGjXcAEwZTf.jpg (480x640, 60K)

YOU WEAR A HIGH SMUG
TO HIDE YOUR FACE
YOU THINK YOUR COOLER THAN ME

since she is a hispanic mongrel I'd get more enjoyment killing her
or raping her when she was younger

how about you post a pic of her overgrown spic posterior

Who will Mike Posner impress now! lol. Here is another le' beget

Attached: C7uMEBkXQAA2nqh.jpg (1024x768, 76K)

she kind of looks like a mestiza jennifer lawernce in this one......only with hotter, softer more supple breasts

hey op post more of your lifeless spic attentionwhore to embolden my rape fantasies

I do not condone rape! But here is more beautiful qt. If only I could give her a hug :'|

Attached: 237dgixq2.jpg (768x790, 133K)

not a very flattering pic
how about from before her quincieniera or whatever

man if you don't get outta here. go somewhere else for your fetishes

shut up you little faggot your fat titted bitch is shit taste and your pic selection is getting worse by the post so you better get your fucking head right before I twist your entire world upsidedown

>not a single fuckin tattoo
>freckles
>tan
>big brown eyes
>milky mommies
Good taste. Op not too much of a fag.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY!

MOMMY! MILKY! PLEASE BE HASTY!

REFRESHING DRINK FROM MOMMY'S UDDERS!

I WANT MOMMY'S AND NO OTHER'S!

GIVE IT! GIVE IT! GIVE IT NOW!

GIVE ME MILKY, LAZY SOW!

UNTIL YOU DO I'LL SCREAM I'LL SHOUT!

I'M CRY I'LL WHINE AND STOMP ABOUT!

UNTIL MY BELLY IS FULL AND HAPPY!

I REFUSE TO TAKE A NAPPY!

(ryan, can you please start spamming this again? I told you on discord that I have finals coming up and can't do it as much)

thank you as I stated in
>ANICEHARDHUGWITHQTGIRLISALLIVEEVERWANTED/ about hug (by OP. but not the fag OP. the OP that delivers)
>OHHOWSHECATCHESMYGAZEOHHOWSHELOVESMESO (by OP. not fag OP. The OP that delivers)

Freckles are patrician. And she's a hot 4f in my book

if I could kill every one of you discord cretins I would so help me god

funny thing is I'm more of an /assman/ . But rare big, hot, supple, SWEET SWEET, breasts like pic-related in OP, get me hard and make me happy

>4f
What?

af. as fuck. I'm using 4f as an even more shorten version

Yes I agree. I love the innocence freckles convey. Just very cute. I went on a date with a beautiful girl who had brown eyes and freckles it was a lot for me to handle desu. I got a couple hugs wish I had the balls to have grabbed her fuckin hand, not so much go in for kiss considering I asked her from my job...

How did it feel? I too want to know the pleasure of the tight and hard hug

It was incredible, desu. I was so nervous. We met for coffee and she was a bit late (walking) she does much walking so very tight and muscular. When she got in we embraced in a quick friendly manner. Left a short while after I awkwardly tried to keep the conversation going. We walked for like twenty or thirty minutes. Then decided to end the day. We hugged and it was pretty tight. We talked a short minute about meeting again I probably appeared WAY too desperate (lol) I literally saw something in her eye change, like wtf I thought he was cool. Then she gave me one hard last hug. The way her supple breasts felt against my heart, user.

>. The way her supple breasts felt against my heart, user.
Oh goooosh. I can't remember the last time I've hugged a girl, if ever. I'm glad for you user :') you did it for ya boys