They have no empathy for us

they have no empathy for us.

Attached: rage.png (639x438, 51K)

>Questionable
Translation: Chad but he was kinda having a bad hair day

>you are disabled? Lmao just get over it you little bitch
>t. healthy person

This is actually hilarious

>I fucked some pretty questionable dudes in my 20's...
>what does that say about incels?!

lol dumb slut what does that say about YOU?

She means she fucked her sketchy drug dealer, not the autistic nerdy beta guy.

Regardless, we don't want used up cancerous roasties with attitude anyway. We want innocent preferably virgin women that we can grow old with and live happily. Good luck finding that now though.

She's gonna get vanned.

>Get over it.
Translation: Man up and suppress your natural desires.

All I want is a cute, virgin wife who will love me and cherish me. It is probably impossible now though.

Time would turn your love stale, and her looks haggard, and what would you have really ever achieved anyway, but a sagging old heart full of sagging old memories.

A bunch of kids who pass on your genes, individualist nigger.

>questionables
Why do feminiggers pretend they're somehow not consciously attracted to degenerate bad boy chads? Does she really think incels overlap with the guys she considers "questionables"?

I'm not satisfied with that at all!

I want an eternal love, and all of this sad romantic stumbling between transient hairless apes is just such a drag.

Women can not comprehend what it is like to be a low male. Every women no matter how fat/trashy/bitchy has dozens of guys she can chose from at any second. The idea that there might be LITERALLY no one interested in you is completely incomprehensible to them. It's like a lovecraftian abomination that defies description for them. We are invisible to them basically.

Are your genes really worth passing on?

I just wanna be someone's questionable. Literally my main goal right now.

You're chasing an ideal my friend

I wish I could say something like that is real, but the reality is that only men can truly love. (No that's not an excuse to turn gay or into a trap you faggot)

by questionable she means Men that might be violent of psychhopathic. not 25 year olds that have panic attacks in social situations with more than 5 people

A lot of these people (i.e.: what you guys call "normies") often see themselves as more empathic than they really are. You'll notice that when it comes to certain types of people they dislike, that they empathy they claim to have suddenly vanishes.

Women are solipsists, pure and simple. Their worldview is completely discordant with reality.

Attached: IMG_20180426_130025.png (1080x1235, 188K)

i agreed with her till she said "get the fuck over it"

ain't that easy bitch

God dammit that pic is pure rage fuel

You guys are only in your position because you let yourself get that way because you're all lazy down to the core. So you pretty much deserve what you're getting. Suck it up faggots.

>omg just get over your most primal driving instinct

Since when do they owe you empathy? You've done nothing but berate, and now you want to be forgiven?
Pathetic.

If your most primal driving instinct is sex, then you're a complete fucking failure as a human being.

Who invited the roasties?

Roastie sighted

it goes
1. survival
2. sex

I've thought about this sort of statement for years.

Sex is everything. Like it or not, sex is the foundation of life, and basically the meaning. All other moments of experience are transient, meaningless; but the act of love, and orgasm, are eternal.

Holy fuck people stop giving these fucking faggots attention.
We are robots. Not incels. Incels are retarded redditors seeking female validation and nothing more.
Saged.

Attached: 1432724756686s.jpg (250x241, 7K)

Is there seriously some anti incel shit going on in normedia? Are they going to come and kill us soon? I'm scared robots. I cant fight chad when he comes to beat me up because I scare stacy. with my existence. It was supposed tp be funny memes and not this.

Attached: 13388527_508828112636195_879419673_n.jpg (480x480, 28K)

And even then survival is there just to facilitate more sex.

stop making this thread

There is no fixing this because women believe the current system is better for them. Since they are the majority of voters they will never vote or support any attempt to roll back laws on divorce and custody, or bring back social shaming of things like premarital sex and riding the cock carousal. Things will only keep getting worse until a societal collapse. After the collapse women will have most of their rights rolled back. They could give up a little now, to avoid losing all of their social gains later, but they don't think ahead.

who cares let them be whores
theyll see when they are 40 years old and saggy and dirty if they even get to that point

i agree but statements like these are the reason you guys get made fun of.

get a grip homo. It'll all be forgotten within a week,

Questionable just means a Chad that was a drug dealer/drunkard/pothead

>Be woman
>Ask guy behind counter if he wants to get down
>He says yes
>its not easier
>its not easier
>its not easier
They have no idea how easy it actually is. Men have all kinds of fetishes that they even pay for.

She's right though. Incels convince themselves that there is a problem, both with them and society. When the truth is that people just want to fuck, and sex is easy to achieve, if you put some points in social skills.

>and sex is easy to achieve
Well, no it's not. In nature it's only the strongest males who breed.

with this attitude they will only induce more attacks

Quality roastieposting. Props for sticking to the script TO THE T without getting stopped by the robot, somehow.

Attached: 1451882822721.jpg (499x499, 55K)

Women will not fuck you if you're an ugly guy with an okay personality with not much else to offer. Your personality needs to be really good, to be considered, and even then, this only works if the female in question doesn't have more/better options (which they usually do have, or at least think they do).

but everyone else (and i mean everyone) than white males have their own forms of victim mentality. Let us have this one you privileged cunts

They probably won't. It's only normal for them to have an attitude over it. If you never heard of an incel or what people were like then one day you wake up and hear they're targeting you or other people and claiming it's because of you, a person you'd never met or had any contact with. You'd probably have an attitude about it too. What's interesting is now that they heard about it and talk about it is to just simply talk down and say every single opinion or point these people have are wrong and are automatically wrong just by virtue of them being an incel. That's intended to provoke people though so it's really wouldn't be surprising if it did.

>tell the truth
>get made fun of
Sounds about right.

You could literally get laid right now, you fucking liar. You just choose not to.

We're not in nature, we're in society. It adds more variables. Women also think about being out of league for some guys and they meet with same dilemma of "if I'll go talk to him I'll just feel embarrassed", etc.
Do you often see the grey mouse types straight up going to Chad incarnate and getting that D? No, because they are shy and know that Chad has his own life and problems, maybe gf.
And in the end, if you want sex, just buy whores. There's a whole fucking thread on whores in my country's imageboards, people made a hobby out of it, so I guess there's something interesting and satisfying in it.

But incels don't really want big tiddy qt3.14 gf that likes anal and cuddling, they just want not feel the pressure of society and loneliness. And that's harder to fix.

What does a basement-dwelling manchild know about the truth?

>I fucked some questionables, what does that say about incels?
That they're right

Why should they have any empathy towards incels? Robofags are social equivalent of feminist landwhales.

More than they'd like to know

>People with an actual argument show up.
>"UR A ROASTIE ROASTIE REE".
Is this the best you got?

Attached: SataniaSmugButIt'sTheSmuggest.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Their only intention is to make fun of sexless people. Their only intention is to show how superior they are because they have sex. And this is the main reason incels are angry. Not because they have no sex, but because they are made fun for it and they are being demonized and marginalized. Trust me, there will be more attacks as long as normies keep behaving like this.

Hahahahahahahaahaha
This 2/10 roast couldn't have things more backwards
Incels need to go back to r*ddit though

>You aren't owed anything!
No shit you stupid roastie. Just dont pretend that you're morally in the right when you refuse to have empathy with people worse off than you. You are allowed to not have empathy, it just makes you a shitty person.

Wooooooah! I had no idea people could be this naive. I'm shocked.

Attached: 1466523576535.jpg (544x437, 33K)

Literally everything you do in life is either directly or indirectly influenced by your monkey brain wanting to copulate and spread your genes.

Attached: 1509950401371.png (586x578, 37K)

Lets play how to spot a philosophically illiterate pleb.

Women not in a relationship will give you sex easily if they don't want to be in a relationship with you. A one night stand is free. You satisfy your urges and go on with your life.
And of course if you are looking for a relationship, you wouldn't want to be seen as a whore unless you have a reason ("I instantly fell in love with him and we had sex two days into dating"). And you wouldn't want to pick some trash without life.

I was a slut until I hit the wall. That disproves you theories!

This
Ever since this fucking leaf ran down a bunch of other leafs with his van, people have been acting like incel has always been a household word here.
Fuck the hell off normalfaggots. We have nothing to do with those pua-hate abominations.
Sage this to shit

Incel is not synonymous with robot. Neck yourself.

More than a presumptuous normalfag, I imagine.

What do you know about constructing arguments that don't rely on ad hom?

There is a lot of overlap between incels and robots. The only difference is that some robots don't care about being virgins or being alone, while incels are obsessed with it and reject anyone who isn't as equally as pissed and bitter as them.

Incels = Hate being virgins/woman
Robots = Hate being virgins/woman or Doesn't care
Wizards = Doesn't care

>It is probably impossible now though.
It is, considering weird ugly robots are not her type.

meant to quote Now I'm humiliated :(

Not all robots are virgins though

>impossible now
>now
It was possible before?

>questionable

translation: criminal lowlifes.

>Berate women constantly.
>Say they're sluts and whores.
>And don't even try to approach them.
>"B-But they're mean for not caring for me!"
Do you the flaw in your argument now?
Don't expect people to treat you nicely when you're a shithead.
Also, I'm no roastie, just a person who can think for themselves.

what does

"
As you are trying to get rid of your problems, you are about to argue pretty violently against those are standing in your way.
You are ready, ready to give up since it seems that there is no way you solve these issues.
You will realize, you have fought for goals that made you cold and mercenary.
There is nothing to win for you.
""

mean?

You're confusing the cause with the effect, mate. And I'm not an incel so stop pointing your arguments at me.

Nah, normies are just a part of robot culture, but aren't robots themselves.

>reward you get
>somehow not entitlement
What did she mean by this?

Attached: RJf7sTO.jpg (797x748, 422K)

So...because we are functioning the way we are supposed to..
You dumb bitch, sex is an instinct literally ingrained in human DNA. But it's useless trying to reason with something so fucking stupid.

Either you are LARPER or you need to toughen the fuck up or just die. Stop being a weak little bitch faggot and fight back wtf is so hard about that?

The term robot has been perverted overtime thanks to retarded highschoolers, but at its core, it's a term to describe someone that has never experienced affection.
Being a virgin (more importantly a khv) is merely proof of that. Ask any robot here, they don't care to have sex. They care to get a gf that loves and gives a shit about them. They're jaded from the lack of human affection they've endured and no longer feel anything, hence the term "robot".
Incels merely share the virginity quality with robots. Nothing more. They're an evolution of your typical nice guy fedoralord with absolutely no self awareness. The only reason they want a gf is because they want to have sex. You can see it in the way they communicate. Their entire motivation for getting a gf is just to validate themselves like a typical whore would.
Incels are unironic redditors and are not welcome here on that notion alone.
I don't know why I bother. I'm fighting a losing battle here. This board has been overrun with reddit swine.

How to spot a philosophical brainlet pt 2

what's wrong with fucking 'questionables'?

>the state of americunt's school education

I've fucked some questionable women too, but I don't feel the need to broadcast this fact to the women I didn't fuck - I want to be attracted to them, but I'm not. That's a fundamental difference between men and women.

What does it have to do with philosophy? It's biology you absolute retard.

Incels make the exact same argument. Its not just sex, they want relationships and acceptance as well. You'd know that if you lurked more. But no, you just want to hate reddit lol

Wait huh?
So because women like to trash on guys who are ugly and bitch at them and insult them that means its the guy's fault when they get pissed off? Huh??

>women logic

Biology isn't what defines the meaning to your life. The guy you replied to is a brainlet for using the wrong terminology, but if you think the meaning of life is to procreate then you should never attend higher education.

> sex is easy to achieve, if you put some points in social skills.
>running is easy if you have legs
>fucking legless whinny faggots just grow some legs, everyone i know has them, it's easy

Fuck off, incels have never been a thing around here and are merely a recent development thanks to that retarded muslim leaf.
>You'd know that if you lurked more
Sorry, I don't browse reddit like you clearly do.

No one said it's the meaning of life, do you read posts you are replying to?

>HURR DURR IM A DIFFERENT KIND OF LOSER VIRGIN THAN YOU

>We are functioning the way we are supposed to
According to what? What objective measure are we eschewing by not indulging our impulses and instincts? We aren't.

Retarded analogy. There is literally nothing that prevents you from going out and getting sex.

How my schizoid personality disorder, normalscum faggot?
>b-but you can tre
No, i can't, my psychiatrist knows better.

>. There is literally nothing that prevents you from going out and getting sex.

other than woman not wanting to have sex with them

What just walk up to a roastie and strike a conversation
I bet even u havent done that

yuge adhom there, pal

You should have listened to your school biology teacher, ameritard. I'm not going to retell you synthetic evolution theory.

Stupid fucking bitch.
Biology its so simple. Normal healthy humans have a sex drive. Its that simple whats so difficult to wrap your stupid female brain around that idea? It's like being hungry. When you get hungry what do you do? Eat food. Sex is basically exactly the same. Humans have a sensation of sexual arousal, similar to having the sensation of hunger and thirst. How impossibly stupid are you? Or are you just dishonest? Is it both? Maybe

*sigh* Do you realize how that makes us feel worse than ass?

Most of us don't even want JUST SEX

The good girl, the one that wouldn't just do questionable dudes and sleep around a ton though? Oh no, I'm older now! I'm supposed to want to date/marry harlots that are wrinkle with bastard kids...

Exactly.
Women that say they like nerds lie or are fat.
Women that say they like nice guys lie or are fucking his bank account/huge dick/he's going to cheat on her/break up with her after 2ish years or so of monogamy because she's nothing to him.

Memories never fade and love doesn't work quite like that. Hell LUST doesn't... you keep the memory of what they offered you even decades later. Trust me.

Nobody wants body ruining, finance draining cuntspawn anyway.

NOBODY IS TAUGHT THIS! WHY IS THIS ALL I EVER HEAR! I DON'T EVEN WANT JUST SEX. AND DO YOU SEE HOW MUCH IT'D COST IF I DID? DO YOU KNOW HOW EMPTY AND INHUMANE BROTHEL WHORES ARE? JESUS.

ALSO LOOK AT THIS FUCKING FORTY YEAR OLD NAG!! UGH.

ALSO YOU TELL US LOVE OURSELVES FIRST BEFORE WE ARE WORTHY OF LOVE BUT WHEN WE TRY OR GET OUR HOPES UP YOU TURN AROUND AND SAY WE'RE NOT WORTHY/THINK TOO HIGHLY OF OURSELVES.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU BECOME A PERSON WORTH YOF LOVE TO MORE THAN JUST THE LOWEST COMMON DENOMINATOR!?

romance/love > sex by far...
I don't even have hedonic orgasm. All my joy is in oneitis type stuffystuff.

The incel movement started all of this, women didn't say anything before the incels started talking shit.
Women ignored those guys, but they don't anymore.

So, in laymen's terms:
>Incels start talking shit.
>Get shit talked back.
>"Waah waah be nice to me".

I don't really see why you assume I'm a woman either, is it because you're losing this argument and you wanna feel better than me? Oh, that might just be it.