Y r9001 so hateful?

Y do so many robots quick to hate? I see a lot of meanposters madposters and excluders.

I dont see any rules or guidelines encouraging this behaviour. I like a good troll but it doesnt feel good to bully or be bullied without luls.

All im saying is at least be funny if you have to post with the intent to hurt others feelings.

inb4 i got bullied or wasnt loved enough so i hurt people cause thats a stupid

Attached: 1523540002656.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

Get the fuck out of here you fucking normie. No this isn't me trying to be ironic due to your complaining. Go fuck yourself and get out.

I dont think there is anything you can do. Reply or not, if Im capable of typing this address into my browser I will.

Sage
this is our last Stronghold and you fucking capeshit obssesed hobby ruinning normies are not going to ruin this site SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE

shouldn't you be out watching Infinity Cucks?
gtfo my board, normo.

Normies who don't understand us are asked to leave, with clear aggression, because the presence of people who don't understand outcasts and think this board should being their personal Facebook feed makes it so that robotic topics, like 2D love stuff, cannot be as safely discussed and will get less attention.

>Y do so many robots quick to hate?
Personally, it's how I let off steam. It's not usually personal, but if you're being a dumbass when I have no patience, you shouldn't expect to be handled with kid gloves.

They hate because it's easier just to be angry at other people than it is to accept that most of the shortcomings in their lives aren't anyone but their own fault

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

UnIronically commit sewer slide

Attached: 69B1844F-3B0D-4C78-B266-433AC25EAA3D.jpg (627x626, 56K)

>Get the fuck out of here you fucking normie.
They're called normalfags you little cock sucker

>normies are not going to ruin this site SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE
they're called normalfags you newfag sack of shit.

why do you even care

normies and normalfags mean the exact same fucking thing

>normies
because you're one of them faggot child "normies" only started with the redd it invasion because those fucking cunts didn't want to say fag because it might offend their homo friends, then worthless newfag fucks picked up on it and made normalfags feel more welcome, you are part of what's destroying this entire fucking site. call them what they are or fuck off back to redd it or facebook or wherever the fuck you normalfag kids came from.

people don't say normalfag because they are scared of offending anyone, they don't say it because normie just sounds better.

keep telling yourself that normalfag, too scared to post normalfag on your fucking facebook huh kid? might offend all those faggot, who am I kidding? you're probably a fucking homo anyway arent you? disgusting little cock sucker. you should be posting on /lgbt with the rest of the fucking queer. fuck off newfag cunt.

Hmm delicious image you got there OP. Might if I do lil sniff? I may visit your home one day hmmm oh yes and I will sniff and sniff ummm uhm.

Attached: 1494418595959.png (773x1100, 661K)

>people don't say normalfag because they are scared of offending anyone
Just how new are you?

are you originally okay dude?

Attached: concern.jpg (257x196, 7K)

dunno, like 4-5 years-ish

I'm mostly speaking for myself and the people I know though. Like I understand newfag and shit but I just don't hear normalfag too much.

I mostly lurk though so hey what the fuck do I know

>I'm mostly speaking for myself and the people I know though
you and the rest of your reddit cock sucker buddies. you ruined this fucking place kid.

Not him, but the way I see it, the two words have different uses and meanings. Normie has a lighter feel, and is fitting to just ordinary people out there, outside of Jow Forums. Normalfag is fitting when some dipshit comes here to Jow Forums and tries to force us to be like them, change the board's culture to be a nice hangout for their kind, when they have the rest of the internet and should instead be appreciative of our culture if they want to hang out.

no i'm not ok because there isn't anywhere for people like me to go anymore it's all over run with kids, normalfags, women and faggots.

If you have a facebook you shouldn't even be here.

Trigger then user. No nornalfag even the ones on fourchin has the mental capacity to be subjected to depravity and the worst that life can offer, they either become transformed by it or fuck off

hmm, that makes sense

But from lurking, from what I mostly see is people just contributing their opinions and shit, no one is forcing anyone to change, The only real 'invasion' is just """fembots""" leeching lonely robots for attention

It's the entire fucking site retarded youngfag. you should have fucking lurked more.

I mean no-one is telling you to fuck off or anything

I only really go on r9k, so that's all I know really know. I just don't go on the more """mainstream""" boards like b and pol because at this point they are just fucking boring

>Trigger
>fourchin
faggots like you have watered this place down and allowed faggotry to infest every nook and cranny. tumblr and reddit have utterly destroyed Jow Forums, it's unrecognisable these days and you kids just keep digging it's fucking grave. fucking facebook fags that you are. I wish I had a gun to kill myself with.

Kill yourself user. This place is now ours and you will never win. Social justice prevails.

>r9k
>b
>pol
fucking newfags.

>Social justice prevails.
there is no justice user, you just haven't awoken to the horror that is the real world yet.

Where do cyborgs belong?

It's kinda cruel really. Stuck in a state, not being able to fit in with normies or robots. The most dispicable thing that can be done to a man

>normies
they're called normalfags you dumb fuck

I've had people give me shit every day for liking a young character, for being NEET, and other stuff like that, desperately trying to force me to change. Jow Forums is better off, compared to other boards, since most at least understand not to let themselves be changed by normalfag's bullshit, but this other board was /mlp/, of all places, so yeah, the way people who don't belong here can shame people into not posting anime or about "loser" things anymore is pretty bad. Robots want to avoid things like that happening to this board, when we can.

I don't mean the normalfags that come to Jow Forums and shit, i'm talking about just everyday society.

they're the same fucking thing. normal people are normalfags. stop watering it down. you're not going to get in trouble.

that's fair enough I suppose. Like because it's clear as day that i'm a normal fag. But I still think it's bullshit that people come to fucking anime boards and tell people "stop liking anime you fucking nerd".

Dunno, I have tunnel vision because I only really lurk a bit. I'm just posting now because I like having discussions and shit.

>it's clear as day that i'm a normal fag.
Then you should be on reddit.

fucking hate reddit, everyone there is a pretentious and self absorbed cunt

Perhaps facebook is the place for you or maybe tumblr

fucking those two are even worse. Tumblr is a shitshow and facebook even more so.

I mostly like Jow Forums because while there are some shitty people, mostly people like to fuck around and do and say whatever they want. I just find a great appeal in that you know.

All I know is that I hate you normalfag kids

That's understandable.

I think it's cunty what a lot of them do, people shouldn't try and play the "politically correct card" and the "I know what's right card" and just leave alone those who want to be left by themselves.

A gang of HIV positive niggers will decapitate your family and rape their neckholes tonight, redditor. The blood gods have spoken.

Attached: 1469757403064.jpg (1090x1074, 259K)

well fair enough I suppose