Unstable/Yandere GFs

I have sort of an infatuation toward mentally unstable women.

I want a yandere gf so bad. I just want a woman who only thinks about me 24/7. I want her to care for me and go on dates with me. One who destroys roasties on sight. One who never leaves my side.

I've never really had a real girlfriend before. I dated a girl for about 3 days and that was in 2010. I'm so lonely. I just want a gf that only wants to make me happy but won't kill me just everyone else other than me

Attached: 1523133555078.png (468x519, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chirb.it/O8Hg2f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sorry dude but life isn't an anime or a dating sim it would be nice tho

I know it's a fantasy, but it's just a fantasy I want to become real. Most mentally unstable girls end up killing themselves or their loved ones

Attached: 1522594958070.jpg (638x640, 91K)

most fembots are like that though you'd probably call them clingy when they want to talk to you like all men do

I dated this girl who was obsessed with me, and while it was really nice at times, feeling furfilled and loved, sometimes it sucked. You couldn't do anything else really. No vidya, no nothing

How about a girl who wants you to kill her in a romantic way?

>I dated this girl who was obsessed with me, and while it was really nice at times
GTFO NORMALFAG

Not OP, but I'd love it if they engaged conversations often because while I can generally keep one going, I won't start one unless I explicitly have something to talk about and don't feel like I'm inconveniencing them.

I wouldn't mind dating a unstable "clingy" fembot as long as she's not a complete gremlin. The lowest I'd date is a 4/10, though I'd make a few exceptions for a 3/10.

Attached: 1520620022124.jpg (667x800, 58K)

Also, I have a fear of fembots ghosting me. They always ghost everyone who isn't at least a 6/10.

Women can be just as shallow

Attached: 1520535130128.jpg (150x251, 6K)

>fembot
get the fuck out faggot, your ilk ruin this fucking place

r9k has been full of normalfags for like over 3 years now, the normies outnumber the robots now

>I have a fear of fembots ghosting me.
pretty good chance of that since they don't fucking exist dick head

>the normies
you're one of them faggot, they're called normalfags you little cock sucker.

the "fembots" are just girls who aren't pretty enough for chad to notice them at this current moment. So they prey on lonely robots.

[s] and they always take the fucking bait [/s]

yes~!
can you just imagine making out with a decapitated head
also, if nobody finds out you can keep it and use it as a portable bj tool or make-out machine

[spolier] i fucked that spoiler up lynch me [/spoiler[

how will I ever fucking recover

Nice fucking job, user

fuck off or kill yourself normalfag

I'm well aware that women can't be robots. I just use the term they label themselves as. They're unaware Chad will eventually get to them

Attached: 1519170625620.jpg (640x640, 68K)

>tfw explosively angry gf

She loves me and I love her and the sex is great, but she goes from 0 to 100 instantly over nothing, and one time she beat me up in public and obviously I couldn't hit her back and nobody said or did anything. She gets mad if I flinch when she moves her hands and always asks me stuff like "Everyone thinks I'm mean to you, but I'm not, right?" and I can feel how intensely she's waiting for an answer every time.

Attached: 1516520488831.png (350x418, 247K)

just date a girl a few leagues below you

she will literally be obsessed with you.

but for most of r9k, that is hard, because about 90% of the guys here dress like actual autists and have no self-awareness or hygiene.

Sorry. I don't want to kill my hypothetical yandere gf. Nor do I want her to kill me.

Attached: 1517932003778.jpg (778x674, 101K)

this sounds sort of abusive.

>I just use the term they label themselves as
stop giving them attention at all you stupid fuck

WHY CAN'T I FIND A FEMBOT GF I'M DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS

I'M FINANCIALLY SECURE AND INDEPENDENT
I'M AFFECTIONATE AND ENTHUSIASTIC
I'M PHYSICALLY ACTIVE
I HAVE GOOD STANDARDS OF HYGEINE
I'M SEXUALLY COMPETENT
I'M NOT TOTALLY HIDEOUS AND I'M NOT CRAZY
I'M TYPING IN ALL CAPS
WHERE IS MY FEMBOT GIRLFRIEND

I actually wouldn't mind a gf that gets mad so long as she doesn't hit me. Sorry you have to live through that, user

Attached: 1517910349378(2).png (858x481, 256K)

>she beat me up in public and obviously I couldn't hit her back and nobody said or did anything.
90's born queers were a mistake. your a fucking faggot kid

>not having one final crazy stabby deadly fuck session that ends both your lives

>WHY CAN'T I FIND A FEMBOT GF I'M DOING ALL THE RIGHT THINGS
no such thing cock sucker

post you and your outfit right now

Sounds hot on paper, but maybe if the world were ending... maybe I would. But on a normal day... no

Attached: 1517194114204.png (169x292, 53K)

>post you and your outfit right now
kill yourself queer

i'm trying to help retard

I don't think she's intentionally abusive because she always gets really remorseful after she throws a fit, and she apologizes and begs me not to leave her and says she can't control it. I just want her to get the help she needs.

It's kind of hard to explain but you don't have the same fight-or-flight feeling when it's someone you love hitting you idk, I just freeze up. I don't want to escalate it because I know she'll calm down later.

Attached: 1517360793053.jpg (1130x946, 119K)

This is what happens when lonely autists just come in and create a never-ending echo chamber of "all women are fucking cunts', when never actually trying to be sensible people.

THIS ISN'T SOC I WON'T PUT PICTURES OF MYSELF HERE BAAAAAKA

>It's kind of hard to explain but you don't have the same fight-or-flight feeling when it's someone you love hitting you idk, I just freeze up. I don't want to escalate it because I know she'll calm down later.
you're just trained to eat shit from a hole you disgusting little fuck.
Kill yourself

this. they refuse to accept that they have to make changes and effort to get a gf, and instead shift the goalpsots to state the problem is the woman, as if it's the girl's responsibility to date them.

Then, they post pics. uncut fingernails, baggy clothes, long hair, shitty, ungroomed beards.

but any concept of changing themselves to be attractive is 'giving in'.

This is what happens when normalfags come in to one of the only place they don't belong and try to change the rules. fuck off to facebook faggot.

ok, your loss. don't bitch, then.

no?

we aren't changing rules fuckwit, we are answering your question of "why don't women like me" with an actual answer instead of just saying what makes you feel better

Try getting her the help she needs. She probably doesn't want to hurt you, but she needs to channel her anger differently. Oh and you're not a pussy, you're just human. It's hard to defend yourself against someone you love hurting you

Attached: 1514863729011.png (500x500, 188K)

Obsessive/clingy people just end up moving on to someone else once those extreme emotions wear off. That's what naturally happens, when someone thrives on strong emotions like that, they don't sit around and get comfortable and nurture it, if there's not an exciting sense of desperation.

My waifu, though, is really into me and wants me to look only at her, forever and ever, because 2D's great.

Hai how much do you weigh? Are you okay with fat girls?

no one is trying to change rules.

>fuck off to facebook faggot.
i feel like this shows how out of touch you are

This
with obsessive people, it's mostly about the chase. About the "ohh I hope he likes me back!". But once you do like her back, it gets really fucking boring. It's mostly about the chase.

I'm aware that clingy girls get fed up over time and that full-time clingy girls are just fantasy, but I still want one

Attached: 1522700465910.jpg (460x459, 62K)

>muh fembot
>muh fembots
>muh fembots
fuck off with that shit and to the faggot who gets beat up by his girlfriend is fucking pathetic.

kill yourself you fat slut

The only ones who hate clingy gfs are chads, since it's in their nature to pump and dump.

225 BUT I'M DOWN 30 LBS IN THE LAST 8 MONTHS
I'D BE FINE WITH A CHUBBY GIRL AS LONG AS SHE'S MAKING AN EFFORT TO BE PHYSICALLY ACTIVE LIKE ME

if you have a fucking facebook you shouldn't even be on this board fucking normalfag

I've seen you on the other thread user. I kinda share this feeling that you have for a crazy infatuated love but only when it is with my mommy gf.
Should I see a psychiatrist about it?

Attached: 52ecbcc0331bf42090f295242a178bd1.jpg (400x413, 32K)

what the fuck does this even mean anymore

Attached: what.png (600x600, 175K)

Hey I want to thank you guys. This is the first time a thread I created has more than 6 replies.

I thought no one was going to reply because the yandere trend has died down and the new it thing to talk about is faggots invading and incels

So thanks. It means a lot

Attached: 1517325977394.jpg (400x266, 15K)

>The only ones who hate clingy gfs
are the guys who have a had a girlfriend
ask your dad for a hooker kiddo.

Of course we can do yoga together and go hiking, user

threads are fucking hard to make
I just want people to talk to

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 93K)

>tfw I also want a crazy obsessive yandere gf, but only when it is my own mother. Why would anybody ever want to be loved by anyone other than his mommy. I still don't get it.

Attached: 0_1f1c3f_452fa89c_orig.jpg (960x1280, 362K)

Thanks user, I appreciate it.

I've been encouraging her to go to therapy but she doesn't like it because she finds it hard to express herself verbally, so she says she doesn't feel like they accomplish anything in her sessions. She also gets frustrated because her job likes to constantly adjust her schedule, which means she always has to cancel appointments and sometimes she has to pay a cancellation fee and gets really upset and calls it a waste of time/money.

I definitely love her a lot and I see myself with her forever, so I have to accept who she is although I'm always gonna try and encourage her to work on it.

Attached: 1513274612689.jpg (604x516, 126K)

chirb.it/O8Hg2f
Anybody into this type of Yandere?

Attached: 0_1f1c48_dc24be4b_orig.jpg (750x1000, 175K)

THAT'S GREAT I GO HIKING A LOT, I DID TWO SIX MILE HIKES THIS WEEK AND I WANT TO START GOING TO YOGA THOUGH I'M A LITTLE SHY ABOUT GOING ALONE BECAUSE OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE THERE.

i WANT TO GRILL SOME CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES WHEN WE GET BACK FROM YOGA DO YOU MIND SITTING WITH ME FOR DINNER?

Tell me about this "3 day gf". I'm curious.

No problem, man. I know for a fact she hates hurting you.

I'm the same way with the therapists. I hate saying my thoughts and emotions to people other than myself, so i understand the struggle

Attached: 1512686924359.jpg (300x450, 43K)

Of course, I will help you cook! You can dry the dishes and I can wash

washing the dishes sucks

Like seriously, why are there always so many fucking dishes to wash

I fucking hate dishes

Everytime i have to get off my ass and do dishes because they are piling up to sych an extravagant amount, I want to fucking destroy my house with c4 and nerve gas

In 2010 when I was in high school, I liked this one girl who knew I had a crush on her for about 2 years at the time. One day I asked her out and we dated for 3 days then she got cold feet because I wasn't the greatest looking person. She was embarrassed dating me... I still think about her to this day. She's single right now I believe, but I'm a schizophrenic NEET

Attached: 1519192784457.jpg (390x390, 34K)

I know that feeling,

This girl and I started dating and she got cold feet and looked for any reason to dump me

I just wanted her to say what I did wrong

"It's not you, it's me" did she say something like that?

Attached: 1524662406943.jpg (300x266, 16K)

yeah, the whole shabang

fucking even the "I need time to heal alone, we might get back together some day'

2 weeks later I found out she was fucking my friend lmao

YOU'LL LIKE MY COOKING. I DON'T LIKE GRILLING WITH BBQ SAUCE BECAUSE OF ALL THE SUGAR BUT I HAVE THESE CHICKEN BREASTS MARINATING OVER NIGHT IN A SPICE MIXTURE I FOUND ONLINE AND IT REALLY SOAKS INTO THE MEAT, AND THE GRILLED BROCCOLI AND ONIONS ARE PLENTY SWEET THEMSELVES

DO YOU WANT TO SPEND A FEW WEEKS WITH ME IN THE SUMMER? THERES A LOT OF CONCERTS AND EVENTS AND STUFF TO GO TO IF YOU WANT TO SEEK ENTERTAINMENT BUT WE COULD ALSO SIT OUT ON MY PATIO AND ENJOY THE BREEZE OF THE LATE SUMMER AFTERNOON OR EXPLORE THE WOODS

They always do... I asked out a few girls who rejected me but a week or two later were fucking my friends. They all had GFs but me

Attached: 1514352469142.jpg (1920x1080, 262K)

you can get a full-time gf like this

your desire for a clingy gf mainly comes from a lack of affection and wanting for validation and security (fear of cheating is a big thing)

if you want that, get a gf who's dependent on you in some way. it sounds fucked, but it can be mutually beneficial. she gets your support, you get her love.

also, yes, honeymoon phases of intense attraction end, but actual appreciation, bond and love matures over time. you won't be swept off your feet by each other after 10 years, but you'll be more close. relationships can be very fulfilling and loving if you mutually require the other.

Could we go camping in those woods?

I'm a schizo NEET who rarely leaves the house and is afraid of just about everything. I don't drive, I only cook for myself. I'll never get a gf that can depend on me...

Attached: 1517320825622.jpg (600x456, 31K)

I DON'T YET OWN MUCH CAMPING EQUIPMENT BUT I COULD CERTAINLY GET SOME IF YOU WANTED TO GO. IT SOUNDS LIKE AN ADVENTURE. WE WOULD HAVE TO SET THE DATE OF OUR CAMPING TRIP AT LEAST A MONTH IN ADVANCE SO I CAN LET MY EMPLOYER KNOW. JULY IS A GREAT MONTH FOR CAMPING TRIPS AND I LOVE MAKING CAMPFIRES

This

i'm I did have one of those for like a year, and it did help. The relationship matured a lot and I learnt a lot. It ends up teaching you a lot about love and affection, but mostly it teaches you about yourself. about how it isn't the women who are horrible, but it's mostly yourself, and from that you can change for the better.

you'll never get a gf who can depend on you because you can hardly depend on yourself

wwhat does a robot need to do to get a yandere gf?

Attached: 1454375471941.png (524x541, 233K)

Not be a robot

Attached: b7d.jpg (727x727, 45K)

guess you are entirely right

Attached: 1418056748686.jpg (255x255, 15K)

My online gf ghosted me after a year, when the clingy stuff started wearing down for her and I still wanted to talk every day like she asked me to, at the start. She didn't appreciate my desire to spend more time together at all, after she stopped feeling like she had to chase me. I was always kind, too, the same person I was when she initially obsessed over me for months. She just moved on to other friends, who were newer to her.

Long distance doesn't really work for a reason. People want to physically connect, and shit like that doesn't really work. That's why they get bored. Can only masturbate over skype so many times before it gets boring.

I used to think I wanted this, but I realized that I get tired of being around people very quickly, even with the 2-3 friends I'm truly close with. I can do a weekend trip, I've done a week long summer holiday before as well, but I know at the end of it I can go back to regulating how much time I spend in the company of others.

I get wanting to feel desired, I imagine it's a lovely feeling, but once you settle into the relationship, I just can't imagine anyone on this board being able to endure such an experience. I'm projecting a fair bit though.

Feeling desired is a good feeling, but when it's taken away, you'd wish you never felt it in the first place.

Trust me, your loneliness has saved you from more intense sadness. I envy you right now.

Wow, never heard that one before. Do me a favor, the next time you see an opportunity to put this worthless thought into the world, don't.

haha, no worries my dude. Anything to help

You're not alone on this, user.

Attached: yesyes.jpg (350x313, 28K)

I really really really really enjoy crying

I feel the same. I know logically that it probably isn't that great in real life. But I can't help it because a woman has never expressed desire for me before.

Attached: 1515633667269.png (901x798, 660K)

Motherfucker, I have one... Hippie as fuck, kinda 9/10 when I met her (around 7/10 now, but still very atractive), really shy, antisocial like me... Became kind of a pot head (she never tried until a year and a half ago) studies music... It's kind of shit, my parents live like 1 hour away from me and she gets very fucking upset when I want to meet them like I usually do like once every two weeks for one or two days

>kinda 9/10 when I met her (around 7/10 now, but still very atractive)
Stop lying.

is there enough to share?

>tfw personally witness a guy do this 5 months ago
give kerosene and some matches
i'll be stealing some lives tonight

Attached: 1498126769306.jpg (680x818, 65K)