Mental Health Hangout

Hows life been for you?

>schizos
>autists
>depressed
>anxious
whatever your disorder is, I bet you could use someone to talk to. lets chill for a while.

Attached: good morning they said.jpg (500x667, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

himasugi.org/jp/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU
youtube.com/watch?v=nwWm3om-gSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Feel like I don't know who I am or what I want in life anymore. Just scraping by with no real end in sight. Also nice dubs

Here's another site for mental health hangouts: himasugi.org/jp/

I'm still fighting my schizo diagnosis. I refuse to take brainlet pills for the rest of my life.

High functioning autism here
I can interact with people and all that but I always feel out of place and awkward can't ever connect with other people

I'm bipolar and I can't really take it anymore. About a year ago I went through a rather positive period (that's hypomania btw), I was productive and felt pretty good.
Then I crashed into the pit of despair, as usual, and I can't get out.
My life is spent being depressed, then sometimes for no reason I start feeling better and I get a taste of what life could be for me, and probably how normies usually live. And just when I start savoring it, I am thrown into the pit of despair once again.
It's fucking brutal, I don't wanna live like this anymore.

same, the lack of connection is eating away at me. I don't see it ever changing. The only path I see is coping with internet and drugs.

I'm ready for the rope
My parents are dumb fuck assholes, I don't care. I blame them

>tfw mentally ill neet
>still can't find a fucking job to escape
>parents are starting to think I was lying about being mentally ill or even job hunting
Shits probably going to go bad soon
but nice digits

Attached: 9e26ee4ef9537ec32922d66ff655f7bcd8d592f6df0dfb4385f89effacdbe270.png (280x393, 245K)

>>parents are starting to think I was lying
Were you?

no, I spend several hours a day hunting for jobs, but I've been out of work for a while, had a poor job record prior, and I'm overqualified for basic wage slaving
at least I can officially say I have a disability on the application form

Well, then tell them to go fuck themselves, finding a job is ridiculously hard at the moment, especially for us.

diagnosed schizo. two major psychosis behind me. since over a year I can hold down a simple job again, after years of being a NEET. my psychiatrists think I'm doing great and say I can go back to uni next year, which I will give a shot. maybe I can still make something out of my life. biggest problem for me right now is that the meds made me really fat, shit sucks. otherwise I'm really doing pretty good I guess.

>tfw physically sick constantly because I can't stop thinking about getting hugged/cuddling a cute girl
I don't know if this is mental illness but will I be alright boys? I feel like I'm just withering away, and soon I'm going to go to sleep and never wake up just from the loneliness.

>the meds made me really fat
I know this pain
I was even losing weight before I got put on the antipsychs, ballooned up right after that

I finally found girl that i like.She is beatiful and have good personality but i dont know about what talk with her.

Attached: 1500931431358.jpg (530x417, 92K)

Every time I get reminded that romance and sex is a thing that exists I get depressed and sad because I never got to experience it.

>Autistic
>Schizoid
>Paranoid
>Sociopathic
>Social anxiety
>Anger issues
I'm really fuck

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (770x800, 75K)

everyone that I knew back in school is moving on with their lives. even the people that I looked down on when I graduated because they were going to community college are moving away. they're happy and meanwhile I've dropped out of two universities and live with my parents. I have a shitty job making pizzas. I feel hopeless.

Its another
>I dislocated my Jaw over losing a chess game again
episode
Make it stop

user you might as well just go on a major crime spree. You'll end up in a mental home instead of prison anyway.

Attached: 1522103771261.png (700x700, 1.87M)

I am that guy who talks a lot without thinking and then I would realize I said something weird.

i dont trust anyone and I will never talk about my mental health to anyone.

I don't like the way my meds make me feel

Attached: bs.png (250x168, 83K)

>schizoid personality disorder
It's a curse-bliss.

Attached: .jpg (409x296, 39K)

I can't tell if I'm actually mentally ill,
or I just refuse to buy into the bullshit that is life

schizophrenia, I take it?
because nobody asked me to take pills

Hey dad. You're a faggot

>Aspergers
>Avoidant personality disorder
>highly functioning depression
>a bit of a schizo
I guess I am doing fine, I am still trying to fit in with the normies and have a normal life a least seen from the outside.

>OP here
>start this thread
>close it
>lurking and find it alive
>open it and read some
>become immediately depressed over it

I feel you user exactly.

ive got high functioning, but i feel completely out of sorts in social situations. I can smile and play along, but at the end of it all i realize how autistic i actually am and everyone else notices too. Its nonstop.
your parents should be supporting you and helping you. If they cant recognize that you're mentally unstable they themselves might be mentally ill. go see a psych and get a diagnosis. Then your job will help you if you tell them you have a disability, so you dont get fired for being awkward.

im in this boat. ive chilled out the anger issues since i removed the people from my life, or rather limit contact with them. ive never been diagnosed sociopathic but im pretty sure any tendencies come from the autism.
hows daily life for you user? Ive been living with this shit for years, and in my experience it only gets worse.
you can talk to use bro. i sympathize with not trusting people.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl0ahDKR0QU
no no, its all a curse. be thankful you dont have legit schizophrenia.
see a psych and find out.

Not sure if I have a mental illness or I've just been lonely too long. Just going to the grocery store makes me shaky as fuck.

Hey, can you guys diagnose if there is anything wrong with me. I really hate all state institutions, they will fucking write it down and use it against me.

theres a solution. just get out more and interact with people.

i dont trust anyone, including you faggots

>no no, its all a curse.
If i had emotional range of a normal human and didn't master skills of escaping from reality in my fantasy, i'd kill myself years ago.

seeking out mental help isnt something that can be used against you. people have jobs specifically for helping people with brain disorders.

They put me on zoloft and visceral, wanted to put me on some other stuff too. I asked if I could get cousuling only since I didn't like the way it was affecting me. Every time I go, they keep telling me I need to get meds and that going to get progressively worse without.

>Implying I can become a president after being diagnosed with any disorder
>Implying that the State does not lock me away because I know too much about
>Implying I want to get out of my house at all
Its now or never, guys. I really want to fucking know, what could the Jewbook tell me about them

you're not going to be president of anything not leaving your house. and what are you even on about? what is now or never? and what do you want to know?

>never had social skills
>spent most of my life inside my room by myself
>internet is my drug
>I always prefer to be left alone because I can't keep conversations going and it makes me feel weird talking to other people
I wish I had something to aim for, a passion that would lead me to a stable lifestyle, right now I'm just a wage slave, even at work I was already told that I am disliked by my coworkers for not doing a good enough of a job.
>I'm even anxious about posting on websites like Jow Forums because I always feel like I will sound stupid and no one will take it seriously.
If I ever do get into a conversation with someone I either stay very passive and try not to say anything or I start talking random shit and after a while I realize how weird it all sounded.
Yeah I have nothing, I have myself, my computer that I use to browse the internet, I browse a lot, way too much, and I browse everything, I think I have refreshed 4chans main
webpage about 100 times in the last 30 minutes just to see what is going on anywhere. I had autistic symptons since childhood, I wanted to be left alone in my room so I asked my mom not to go to kindergarden for the last year, and spent 1 full year in my room as a child. Idk what to do with my life, I'm just wasting my time on the internet as I have been doing it so far, am I even making sense ? youtube.com/watch?v=nwWm3om-gSw

have you ever talked to a therapist? It seems like it would benefit you greatly. do you have any hobbies beyond the internet?

Major depressive here, I've been unironically thinking of killing myself as of late, it's a weird feeling not giving a fuck about even living anymore...

Attached: 1513399489829.jpg (960x716, 85K)

wha- what is this?
I need to know, is this like a sister site Jow Forums in actual jp?

>It's a curse-bliss.
not really, lower quality of life across the board

>get a diagnosis
I did, schizoid with the standard depression, anxiety, etc

>Hows life been for you?
I don't care about life, I'm just existing, I realized that I don't want to fight for anything at an early age, I just take what I get and use what I have.
Many thoughts never leave my mind, they are repetitive, I think about them everyday, I will try to name as much of them as I can,
>dad having a drinking problem.
>parents divorced when I was like 10
>I was bullied in childhood, no one really cared, everyone is depressed in my family anyways.
>I have severe PTSD, I think about hurtful moments that happened in my life everyday, these thoughts randomly attack me, I always try to distract myself with music or video games so I wouldn't think about it.
>Was beaten by my brother and many people saw it.
>Had my pants pulled down in front of a lot of people.
>Never had the strength to fight for myself.
>Mom would laugh at me for being skinny, tho she does love me and cares for me.
I feel like I should take my life more seriously, but whenever I do that and other people notice it they immediately try to stop me, because they know that they are full of shit and they enjoy being that way, being honest and pure has no value these days.

>My phone battary crashed
Here is the deal
>My problem
>No GF
Somewhat symptoms I have noticed
>I am not able to start any project by myself, I can let myself be talked into some situation, otherwise I will just waste my time listening music, thinking about things. Also I will feel bad about myself, whenever I am alone
>All mornings start being very anxious about things I have done, if time passes, it will get replaced by manic symptoms and I don't feel guilty anymore.
>I don't like warm stuff (feelings), unless they are from a woman, directed at me, personally, with no cringy feelings

>lower quality of life
At least my autism allowed me to learn programming and now i'm financially successful. And my emotional coldness helped me overcome social anxiety. When i was a teen, i couldn't even order a pizza. Also people tend to mistake it with confidence and it helps in some social situations.

depressions really been fucking with me today
my heads been swimming with unnecessary worries and my chest feels tight

im a fucking pederast

>have you ever talked to a therapist? It seems like it would benefit you greatly. do you have any hobbies beyond the internet?
Why would I talk to people less intelligent than me? Every time that I talk to someone honestly they just say that I am very smart and blah blah blah.
No I don't have any other hobbies besides dreaming my life away and realizing how much happier I would be if I wasn't oppressed and or ridiculed in childhood, but NOOOOOOOOOO, I just had to be controlled and was never let to have the freedom I deserve, I wish I was absolutely alone and I wouldn't have to rely on other people, because I never liked the people I relied on and or was around throughout my early years, literally no one is happy where I live, the only thing that would bring these people joy or laughter is talking shit about other people behind their backs and making up shit, what a bunch of low IQ fucks, the only thing that I actually enjoy in life is keeping all of my thoughts to myself and never revealing them to others, I have done that before several times and people never believed and just took it weird, called me naive. Either that or I am actually autistic because I never understood humour and took everything too seriously.

i have pretty much reached a point in life where i have to do nothing anymore and nothing is fun to me.i lost interest in everything.i hate talking and being around people.the only thing i ever loved-games i lost interest in that too.i get depressed more and more everyday because i have nothing to do.i dont know what to do anymore how do i make depression and the anxeity go away.

wanna play shit like cs:go with me?

What are some red flags for schizo? Sometimes i wonder if i have it

Are you still there user?
If so reply me pls...+

being an autist is kind of hard considering i was bullied my whole life, but im getting by fine. i just wish i had some friends.

Attached: 1494110699553.png (1027x731, 28K)

im here dude. im just hungover and my head is killin me. im taking a break from posting.

Okay, I will better wait for some sober user to answer me. Unless you are the expert, of course.

kinda gave up csgo a long time ago
got me even more frustrated and made me hate hole shithole that is the european continent

Fuck, I am a retard. Sorry English is not my first language. You are not drunk, aren't you?

>autsitc
>paranoid
>boderline
>anorexic

Attached: 1524848383869.png (576x597, 60K)

>inb4 mental retardion
that's a nice cocktail

no, im not drunk. im no expert im just havin a chat.

are any of you good with computers here? my laptop keeps hibernating itself even tho I have all of those setting turned off in the power options to never sleep/hibernate. My battery might be fucked but its at 100% and always charging. Also idk if you guys are faking it but some people actually have autism and bipolar and anxiety and paranoia and are actually afraid and scared of this world that they are living in so please be careful okey ?

must be nice being skinny. i can hardly breathe when i lay the wrong way

I always have to actually put some effort into breathing if I want to do it, the tension never lets me breathe normally without noticing that I'm actually breathing.

No it sucks. I restrict from eating but have no idea why. Even worse when you're a grown man with a bunch of "girly" disorders.

>suspicious that people talk about / laugh at you behind your back
>sometimes hear people calling you when there was nobody there / they tell you they weren't calling
>spooky hidden messages towards you with extremely specific details of something you have been thinking about / experienced that are too unlikely to be just a coincidence and that often point towards the world being deterministic and that you're actually already dead and there are outer-universe beings messing around with your stupid shut-in friendless virgin life with dumb memes
>sometimes you smell / taste something funny and other people around you tell they didn't notice anything

Attached: dumb meme.jpg (800x667, 320K)

I did just install Windows to my USB so I could get into any public/private computers which I can choose to boot from USB. If you want help, give more details pls

I'm depressed and someone at my school who is starting to feel depressed has reached out to me to ask me for some perspectives and help. What should I tell them? Would it be bad if I told them the truth even though it's bleak?

Borderline is not that girly
Autism does not make you more of a alpha male, but it is not girly either
Being paranoid is always good
And fat people disgust me anyways

>Even worse when you're a grown man with a bunch of "girly" disorders.
>suspicious that people talk about / laugh at you behind your back
Literally one of my traits as a human being, it's so stupid and makes me feel either like an awkward fuck or special around other people.

No worries I have a close human being who is capable of the same actions that you wrote.

Well, when I was 5 years old, I put a pan cake in the CD-ROM, pretty sure he can't compete with it.

>Borderline is not that girly
>Being paranoid is always good
Agreed, I wish people would understand this, it would make me feel less awkward.
>And fat people disgust me anyways
well their bodies are unhealthy, so I guess they disgust even themselves and other fat people too, right?

HaHaHa you are very funny, why damage something? Do you have down syndrome too?

Oh and I forgot depression but that's pretty obvious for eveyone in this thread.

>tell them you can't help them because you have your own issues to deal with
>ignore them while parading around with your actual friends who actively try to help you and sort your life out to the point you can lead a normal happy life
>graduate and literally never reach out to them ever again while they're living a miserable hikkikomori life into their 30s and had nobody ever help them

I am quite paranoid myself, I never get seriously involved with other people. I hate when people say anything complaining.
>well their bodies are unhealthy, so I guess they disgust even themselves and other fat people too, right?
Agreed

>whatever your disorder is, I bet you could use someone to talk to
Whenever I browse the web, especially the website Jow Forums, I feel like someone is watching every single of my move from another computer, what threads I visit and stuff like that. I feel like someone is spying on me, but everyone feels like that sometimes right ?

No, I was fucking hyperactive retard.

>I hate when people say anything complaining
THIS
please just shut up when we're sitting all at the table on a lunch break, but stupid normies just have to talk shit behind other peoples backs, what the actual fuckery.

Yeah I know what you mean friend, I put ketchup on pancakes when I was little, brother told the other kids, they laughed at me for a bit, whenever people laugh at me and notice that I'm not reacting to it they just stop, it works like magic.

Not only in back.
Other people always have suggestions how to do stuff. Like when I am eating a sandwich without a plate, they start complaing about it. It makes me so angry, that I will not get the plate on purpose.

I feel you.
In one of my previous jobs, one co-worker complained during a lunch break that I was holding the soup bowl in my left hand while eating from it, and not leaving it on the table to eat from it, freaked me out inside desu.

They are. FBI, CSIS, police, Chinese hackers. It's simply a fact that you have been monitored, someone is collecting data on you right now, and that you will be watched and hacked into again in the future.

Have almost died multiple times because it. Have runned multiple times into the middle of traffic, almost once drowned because got stuck. I also still have crazy attention problems I flooded plates with drinks. Went wearing tin foil hat to high school last Tuesday (finishing last class) for the lulz

But what will they actually know when checking that data? Will they know my actual name and who I am ? Will they know the specific threads that I visited?

I guarantee somebody has access to all that information. Most of the time it'll be used to sell you stuff but there can always be something more sinister going on.

Yeah, but another thing is to use that information against you IRL, so I don't worry about so much

>Have runned multiple times into the middle of traffic
same but I was running after another idiot who baited me into doing it, I was very young, my brother said that I was an idiot for doing it.
>almost once drowned because got stuck
I have almost drowned two times in my life, the first time was in a lake where I somehow managed to flip over when standing on a ladder, but the water itself floated me up and my brother pulled me out of the water, my dad was reading some newspaper the whole time LUL.
Second time was at the sea with a friend and my brother, the waves were dangerous, I absolutely lost myself, friend started shouting for help and some muscular guys saved me and my friend, but not my brother, he was aware of the situation all the time and had control of himself, he swam to safety by himself.
Honestly I just wish that my parents were more attentive and understanding with me, instead of being poor triggered fucks.

You sound like a complete idiot to me

Also forgot to add internet, pornography addiction since 11 (started masturbating as 7), video game addiction

i'm only autistic but at least i have a diagnosis. i would probably get diagnosed with a lot of other things if i talked about it but i don't. depression and social anxiety are memes to me, as are most personality "disorders".

also, you probably shouldn't include autistics in the thread. it's not really a mental illness. granted, it comes with a long list of mental illnesses that are often co-morbid. plus, people don't really want to include us in mental health discussions it seems. also lots of normalfags like to say they're autistic when they're clearly not.

Attached: uhmuh.jpg (703x516, 99K)

Good because I was acting like one. But why tho? Why do I act like an idiot? I wish I didn't.

I runned into it because I was so angry at school, I didn't notice what is around me. I almost stroke someone's eye out too, when playing with spears

My mother is ultra-understanding, but father always blames us. But I think I would have needed learn more discipline. I am almost dropping out school because, i can't read (I will forget what I am reading and I dislike any place with no interesting info) and am not doing homework.

If you can't read, why not ask someone to read for you? Also are you trying to learn how to read ?

What does it mean if I'd like this?
>at night when I'm the only person awake I get really worried
>convinced people are coming for me
>any small noise or seeing shadows on the wall puts me on edge
>have to inspect the whole house before going back into bed
>think the shadows have faces that are looking at me
>stay awake all night because I think someone will kidnap me as soon as I fall asleep
>only fall asleep once my parents wake up
>repeat every night

Attached: 1515118330118.jpg (645x729, 46K)

This one is strong, ever thought about getting a plush toy to sleep with ? Do you have a pet to sleep with like a cat or a dog ?

Hahahahaha, you gave me an idea
I know what to do, I know one girl who
I have pissed off, because I almost stalked her. (I noticed that she tried to avoid me, but i still followed her for some time) I will tell her to read it for me, she has extremely low self esteem and extremely awkward (she shakes when standing still, she has OCD). I will just say her with very confident voice to do it