Start listening and reading his stuff.

Attached: qt.jpg (500x375, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M0DS6d3_EOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 98% sure op just found out about this site because the recent news

Kys shill

fd567

People don't come here to be helped. This isn't a self-help subreddit. Go away.

I listen to his stuff most of the time however I've decided to become more of a hermit rather than an incel. I've accepted being alone and it doesn't mean that I have to be lonely. I also realized that I don't want a girlfriend and that I don't want to lose my virginity.

I know that i'm the cause of all my problem and that everything could get better if i really wanted to, i don't need advices
But i don't want to
Am i finished ?

Sure, I know. This isn't for all Incels, just those that want out. Not all Incels want to stay in their current misery. I mean for goodness sake this is where that rainbow masked kid came from who blew his head off. Not every Incel has to resort to such desperate measures.

Attached: bs.png (250x168, 83K)

>Listening to a psychologist Jewish leaf
Not falling for that shit again. Also OP is a colossal faggot.

Attached: 1506237797038.gif (640x360, 1.06M)

JBP helped me in a lot of ways. Not with losing my virginity but with wanting more for myself and wanting to be a real man. He saved me from being a NEET.

>listen to a psychologist
>psychology is a meme degree anyways
>he just spouts off jung's shit
>jung is also a meme
>"JUST DO IT"

are you fucking serious, OP?

there's no such thing as a psychologist who knows what they're talking about

I've seen many through out my years

Who are you? What gives you the authority to give anyone any advice on their lives? You're not better than anyone else here. Remember, you're here too, and not only are you participating in this community, you're generating content for it.

OP you are a stacy
You know what that means
To the gallows!

Jordan Peterson is suicide fuel, he's not telling us anything we don't already know , that were low tier bottom trash. You just get to hear it in a high pitched kermit voice while seeing the back of the heads of asian girls in his lectures

I'm a Normie, but with some Robot characteristics/tendencies. I have no problems getting a date or talking to people or even getting sex.

His advice is surface level af
You're either a failed normalfag with shallow problems or a sheep who needs to be told what to do
frig off

Attached: 1524152988536.jpg (675x720, 67K)

all shrinks are charlatans

Tough fucking crowd here, fuck.

This is not the future I wanted

Attached: DcT77y_VMAAcDIB.jpg (1024x1467, 239K)

>shallow boomer ideology will help

Plus have you seen the man? He needs help himself. He's constantly crying in his videos

youtube.com/watch?v=M0DS6d3_EOI

>with some Robot characteristics/tendencies
>I have no problems getting a date or talking to people or even getting sex.

Attached: howlowcanyougo.jpg (640x360, 34K)

You're going to have a much better chance at helping people by actively listening to their stories and assessing their troubles through your own wisdom and knowledge of the bible rather than directing them to another person whom they know nothing about. I'm a Christian and I can tell you that you're going about this horribly the wrong way to help people. Though, you're trying, at the very least.

Attached: nice (2).jpg (500x476, 22K)

Wow what a cut-
>tool shirt

Aw

Attached: image.jpg (570x960, 89K)

>muh jeesus
idiot

Then why don't you fuck off? Why are you even here?

All a psychologist is try to make you realize something you already know deep down. You have to want to be helped for it to actually work.
There ARE loads of shitty ones who I think are below average IQ, I don't think many would disagree with me.

hurrrrrrr *drools*

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

psychologists try to sell you mental health when the entire human species is innately unhealthy

>christian
>having a valid opinion
pick one

>listening to a kike loving, western thot sympathizer who's on antidepressants and can't even control his own daughters whorish tendencies on instagram.
yeah, no

Attached: 2bae359d2ca42262a7e14e5486369e3cdc281f6338857efb0e00c51fa8b1f550.jpg (420x566, 48K)

What does religion have to do with Jordan Peterson's area of expertise? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Also, 18+.

Go away. Go and tell kids masturbating will land them in hell forever.

somebody has a lot of issues with mommy and daddy, don't they?

Do you vehemently respond to everyone who calls your cult retarded?

She has a Tool shirt on. Cool.

do you vehemently call out everyone who disagrees with you? i, myself, only do it to those who type out "hurr durr ur dum for believin in that". check out all the anons i didnt give a shit on this thread, plus im not the only poster here

Pretentious shite, also she has a huge chin

What a jackass. You'd turn down a QT with a Tool shirt who likely has a very succulent pussy.

well it is retarded, why should I your opinions weight if you believe in stone age fairy tales?

>why should I your opinions weight
holy hell you do indeed have brain damage

>grasping at typos
nice rebuttal, further proof you're an idiot

nobelium uranium

>you're a poopie head
>is christian
you're not helping your cause

I can separate music from whatever "meaning" it has also I don't care about the girl.

Its time you guys stop having fun

Attached: bill_oreilly4-edit.jpg (446x299, 14K)

jp's a shitter

Attached: 1516248064331520.png (375x523, 290K)

>i came in with the cause of spreading christianity in this thread
you can't be any stupider can you

you sure as hell defended it and made a big shit about it

good job stupid

>it was just a prank bro
>i was only pretending to be retarded

id dick her so hard while boogie'n down to lateralus damn

no avoid being a beta cuck provider subscribing to silly tradcon buffoonery wrapped in psychobabble. You won't be able to talk to a girl about anything but Jungian archetypes.

You only need two books. No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover and Models by Mark Manson

>I'm a Normie
It shows. Leave.

well as long as you admit it, I forgive you

Finally, a rational person here.