What level incel are you, Jow Forums? Reminder that fakecels are normies and need to gtfo

What level incel are you, Jow Forums? Reminder that fakecels are normies and need to gtfo

Attached: vg2xneP.jpg (1920x1080, 619K)

Incel is just a reddit term.

What if my friend status is far-right, but my tfwnogf status is far-left?

>Tfw neither of the above.

Hardened, pure, level 99, distilled over 30 truecel

Fakecel normielite here, haven't gotten any in about 2 weeks

100% truecel. It can't be helped at this point.

Attached: 1525306741192.jpg (540x334, 166K)

me too, there needs to be a branch between pure and standard.
I can go out into public and work but I'm to socially inept and afraid to ask anyone out.
Can't get rejected if you don't play the game.

I'm autismo but fucked a girl in her butthole two days ago. It feeled really good on my penis. Being not short is pretty kickass. Height is really all that matters, bitches will overlook anything if you're tall enough.

Attached: th.jpg (474x711, 38K)

Im a fakecell but holy shit its been years since Ive had sex/ been in love with someone.
>terrified of relationships now and lack the courage to ask a girl out on a date these days because it doesnt seem worth it.
have any chad anons had this problem? Is there a cure?

Pure truecel.

This is what I was talking about exactly. I would say I am decent-looking, but don't go out and have some friends at least.

in between premium and standard

Somewhere between truecel and standard, I wagecuck but am completely desolate in terms of human affection. I asked one girl out when I was 13, never heard from her again. That was 10 years ago and I've never asked anyone since. What is left of my sanity is steady thanks to opiates stopping me from ending it.

Attached: Ed.gif (700x700, 96K)

I salute you, a true tested veteran; emotions tougher than steel.

Attached: Hoplite.jpg (739x1077, 437K)

Not an incel. Am a khv robot though.

Same shit, sure it's a redd*t phrase but it carries more weight.

Fakecel here
The only gf ive had was from a friend i stole

You are truly the lowest of the low, treacherous bastard.

Attached: 1525360704547.jpg (612x642, 107K)

nah no cure, just bask in the fact you did succeed and the standards are so low now that even your brief success have excelled you to become a superior being in all comparison.

t. fakecel normelite

Attached: 1518269136488.jpg (400x483, 54K)

>tfw don't have many friends, go out a couple times a month if that, have had gfs most of my life and had a lot of sex
I'd really like an incel friend to hang out with, drink beers, play games and help get laid.

I told myself it was my only chance id get laid
And i was right

Being a permavirgin is significantly better than resorting to treachery. I can tell it still bothers you.

perfectcel here

Attached: IMG_3132.jpg (767x1041, 235K)

I dunno, does consuming someone with your penis still make you a virgin?

Can incels explain already why they don't just buy a hooker?

Coolcel here, I get love from my family and friends, people wish they were me but they are terrified of standing out and/or can't overcome their sexual desires.

Not really
I dont know what id do if i was still a virgin
There is really nothing comparable in terms of torture and ive had my fair share of mysery
Thats why i support the beta uprising

I'm a closet Chad and fakecel normielite.

I guess u didn't read that bit about not deserving to be here. Well go on
get
I said get dag nabbit

Attached: vol1.jpg (1532x1078, 229K)

I'm a level 1. Been on 2 dates many years ago and also dealt with a lot of rejection before, in between and afterward. These days I've just given up because it's just too hard for me. I'm getting too old to expect a gf who is inexperienced like myself so I feel it's over for me.

you truly are the lowest of the low. You're hedonist masquerading your deficiencies as some kind of perverted justice.
You need to swallow hot coals

I hope it dies. Can't we just go back to fucking robot.

>fucking robot
Well... not fucking.

Ill make you swallow hot coals roastie

>have literally never asked a girl out and by proxy have never gotten rejected
>zero social awareness prevents me from recognizing how others feel or think about me

W-wew

Betraying your friends trust for some worthless whore. I'd rather die the virgin I am now than perform such treachery.

Attached: yourfate.jpg (638x479, 130K)

if you've never even asked a girl out you're an incel not a volcel

do you even know what roastie means? If anything your treacherous actions make you more of roastie than some women actually are. You stupid hoe. I had a friend like you in highschool. We were both going to ask the same girl to prom and out of RESPECT and BROTHERHOOD, I forewarned him the week before I would ask her. This nigga threw together a shitty poem and asked her to prom the next day. Then he had the nerve to tell me
>I'm sorry bro, I just couldn't stand the thought of losing her
and then they didn't even end up dating cuz this asshole just wanted to fuck.
Zach, I will always hate you.
user, I hate you too on behalf of your friend.
Fuck you

I agree 100%, traitors are the lowest for a reason.

honestly the worst thing about it is that he doesn't even realize what he's done. He has no regret for throwing away his dignity and betraying the trust his friend put in him. He is scum

Incels are usually teeming with testosterone and there's nothing more unmanly than the egalitarian system of brothels so naturally they are repelled by such things.

level 0 inceldom

Attached: 1470355731830.jpg (333x333, 45K)

>135 pound virgin loser that can't even talk to women teeming with testosteron
.Try again user
Also how the fuck are brothels egalitarian? It's literally women admitting that the only they have of value is their pussy?

level 3 here, haven't asked a girl on a date once in my life because i'm terrified of being rejected and considered creepy. I'm already considered a weirdo but am at least quasi-tolerated by the normans, I'm one angry stacy away from complete pariah status and I know it.

Sadly my very small group of friends are slowly being picked off by 30something succubi and one of the first things the succubi do is make sure to limit the interaction between the two of us. It's sad, but they accept it as the price of getting to date a used up whore with a barren womb.

Pure truecel. Have been standard incel before. I am 22 year-old NEET KHV. Trying to get back to at least standard incel status. I have only made physical contact with a girl once two years ago. I haven't talked to a girl since. I seldom leave my house and I spend my days on the chans or reading books, mostly sci fi. I am a manchild. I care more about spaceships, planets and aliens than having an actual life, i.e. having a job and dating girls.

Attached: 1515466126557.jpg (483x480, 42K)

pure truecel but i have friends and leave the house maybe once every 3 or 4 months

truecel but had a little bit of success in the past
but I like to pretend/aspire to being a normie anyways, I don't identify as an icnel

When it comes to incel-dom, we're all on the same level. The standards of women have risen so high that everyone who isn't Chad is on the same level. Don't kid yourselves or others.

Premium Incel
Fucking friend zoned for life

Attached: 1522449521864.png (967x954, 534K)

there's a difference between being a logical virgin who dislikes roasties and normalfags, and then there's just the assblasted, bitter child, who only acts the way he does over some pathetic emotional event. you don't belong here, you bleeding heart cuck.

Truecel here, if I'm ever forced to go somewhere I'll look for every excuse to stay in the car.

Failed Norman leave this board

Very reluctant to ask, but will probably install Tinder later this year.

Pure truecel.
It honestly sucks, I have near Chad-level genes but my brain is permanently fucked.

>pure truecel
Does that really count as in-cel, let alone the most severe form of it, if you have never even tried?

Attached: 3437F910-1E99-4B56-ABE0-AA629F5EC4F3.png (1490x1208, 754K)