Halp im lonely and need to talk to someone before i become an hero

halp im lonely and need to talk to someone before i become an hero

Attached: bestfriends.jpg (4500x4334, 779K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hey user
tell me whats on your mind

im bored and need to talk

tell me about yourself
where do you live

Talk about anything in specific or just whatever?

Classic
Hey user what do you want to talk about ?

Let's talk then. There is no way you're worse than me. I am 30 years old Virgin. No friends no money. Don't have any guts to kms and or be a hero. Live by being a parasite to my family. A literql demi human. Now tell me you story. You can't be worse than me.

Let's talk about you.

How is your sex life?

Attached: 7484890900.png (663x446, 591K)

Talk to us mang, anything

just tell me whats going on
Kek. You are me in 10 years. What's stopping you from changing your life ?

Pretty much dead, how about yours ?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

i went out on a coffee date today first time being near a grill.
i live in canada
idk whatever

Like working my way to have guts to kms or be a hero? I don't know how. The moment I tried to kms, I just pussy out like a demi human i am. I hate myself for it though. I just don't know how to build courage for that.

Also where are your story OP?

Everyone should have at least one person in their life to talk to. Social isolation is a bitch.

Why kill yourself ? You can still turn your life around.

Age is but a number, stop self-pitying and improve yourself now you fagit.

It is a number indeed. but think about it. I am average to below average looking. Have no real skill for money at least none that I can think off. No good educational background. No friends to make a good connection for money. Living in 3rd world country. I did sent out job application but no luck so far. 30 years of that. I only have myself to blame for this though. Can't see any way out of this except kms but don't even have the courage for that. You are right I'm the biggest faggot out there.

Suicide is never the answer. Of course it would end your misery but bring immense sadness upon your family.
>out job application but no luck so far
What's the problem ? Are there not enough jobs where you live ?

I have no idea. Either no call or the interview just resulted in nothing. Some people/stranger did say that my face give out sense of untrustworthy whatever that is. Probably just austism face.
>sadness to my family
You think so? I mean I am being a parasite to them now. I'm not memeing. I literally am. They have to dump money for my foods etc every day every week every month. I don't see how my death bring sadness to them. If anything they should be happy about it, at least no more burden for them to dump money on. They are just too nice to say it in my face I think.

Ok: +1 (800) 273-8255 or suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

It's selfish and cowardly to kill yourself. It would destroy your family. They would ask themselves everyday what they could have done to prevent you from killing yourself. In 1 year you could be in a completely different place. If you keep trying everything will turn out alright.

>in 1 year you could be in completely different place
Not him, but do you expect a miracle for him? 30 years of nothing from what I've read. It's nice thing to expect but unrealistic.

what's the point of being like "I need to talk" and then expecting other people to guide the conversation?

He needs to do something drastic to change his life. Like spending a week alone in the woods just by himself. Something which makes him reflect on his life.

Yeah, I know. I expect something good to happen within this 30 years but eventually I just expected nothing at all. It's simply reality for me.
You know I did want to move out in the past. Have no plans or whatever ofc just want to died out in the street out from my family so they don't have to take care of my mess. They asked me with no job or whatever how am I planning to survive out there. Have no answer for that and they don't allow it.

OP: Cheez Itz or Goldfish?
If you're a Cheese Nips guy instead of the above two go ahead off yourself pal

>They asked me with no job or whatever how am I planning to survive out there
That proves that they care about you. Like I said you have to keep trying. The ride never ends user.

You know i've never seen it that way. I thought they probably just don't want me to create any mess for them out there. I could be mistaken of course. I still kind of want to go out to wood to reflecting dying or whatever. What reason can I give them for moving out user?

Speaking of...

Is 1000mg morphine + 1200mg oxy + 180mg xanax enough to do the trick?

You are old enough to do whatever you want. Try it for a week and see if u like it. Just tell them you need some time for yourself
Pills are for fags

Some say that the greatest pleasures are of the mind. And there is no quicker way to mental enjoyment than in discussion with your fellow man. What do you want to talk about? Or should I introduce a topic?