Turning 20

I feel old. How do you deal with not being a teen anymore?

Attached: pepe clock.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fl70JO7slek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm 27. Just accept that it all returns to nothing.

From now on it will only get worse

don't abandon your old likings, but evolve with time, thats all, cuz if you conflict yourself with that, you can get get stuck and turn into a manchild

20-24 is probably the most important years of your life

get your shit together

Attached: 512515125.png (400x400, 43K)

if youre in america just keep your eyes on the big 21 goal m8
after that when you get upset about not being a teen just go buy some alcohol legally and youre good

i'm turning 20 in 7 months and i still feel like a 14 years old.
no job, virgin, always in front of the computer, still living with my mom, no friends and almost everyone thinks that i'm a weirdo.
oh well, i'm going to pretend that i don't care about this.

Attached: 1523289730711.png (298x260, 62K)

can you elaborate (original) tlkjkhwqtlkwJTLKAJTLAktjASltKJS

th-thanks buddy...

>tfw 24
>tfw still a year and a half away from finishing my bachelor's degree
>tfw spent the last five years taking a handful of classes and traveling
>tfw visited 40 different countries
>tfw lived in South Asia for two years

>tfw realized I'm a balding cuck without a degree
>tfw ex-girlfriend, who's only three months older than me, just finished an MBA

>tfw my Golden Years are swiftly coming to a close and I'll be a washed-up perpetual traveler-sex tourist hybrid before I know it

reee

If you aren't well on the path to a good degree and a good job, you might want to think hard about your options.

>24 yo
>40 different countries

how, tell me

do you travel alone?

Attached: 1332809263492.jpg (800x600, 64K)

>just turned 25
nothing to show for it, but at least I got out of it debt free

Started when I was 19. Funded myself at first through a series of part-time jobs. Took two summer semesters in a row to travel, and then eventually started taking off time during the regular school-year. As I got older, I got better at networking and eventually acquired remote work opportunities.

I have classes for the next month and a half, so I'm not going anywhere until July. Nevertheless, I made about $1,000 this week without ever leaving my bedroom.

>tfw it just started raining and I forgot to cover my motorcycle up
>tfw alcoholism has destroyed my memory

re

I'm 19 and have a part time job and go to community college
Only do it to make my parents happy tbqh

I'm 27 and worked one bad job and gave up.

I'm about to turn 27 and I'm gonna go live in south east Asia and teach English. I'm an attractive white guy though and on a trial run to thailand for 2 weeks last year I fucked 6 thai girls so I'm good to go. In the back of my mind I feel like a total loser though

Dude please tell me what these remote job opportunities are pleaaaase

Fucked up the early part of it but getting my shit together now at 24.

Birthdays dont mean shit because you don't know how significant a year is going to be in your life based on not only what it represents proportionally but also the content
Me, I'm 21 and have just accepted that I'm waiting to die more or less. Not accomplishing anything, just ticking down time.

see, at 20 years old, i had a gf and i was happy
then we broke up
i spent the next 2 years doing absolutely jack shit and now im turning 23 soon
am i fucked user?
did my "important years" really peak at the beginning before plummeting into the abyss?

Not trying to denigrate your achievement, but anyone can fuck girls in Thailand. I set my Tinder location there as a joke last year and had hundreds of likes within an hour.

I have a writing contract which pays $1200+ for a few hours of work per week.

The other gig pays commission, but I make between $500 and $800 per week, usually, working significantly less than full-time. However, my boss is my best friend's brother and has known me for years, so it's not like I just found the opportunity off CraigsList or something.

>old likings
>cuz
>manchild
you disgust me

>Dude
>pleaaaase
fuck off youngfag

>i spent the next 2 years doing absolutely jack shit and now im turning 23 soon
>am i fucked user?
don't listen to that fucking idiot, you're not fucked user.

Wow what the fuck that's so much money

>$900-$1200 per week is a lot of money

Not really, user.

Serves me well in third-world countries, though.

ahhh I miss this time, I thought I had time for everything. Now I see I fail everything and can't get out of it.

Its a lot of fucking money to me user; I'm goddamn dying over here making piss nothing

didn't bother me at all. I was fine with getting older until I was 23. then it hit me.

>Wow what the fuck that's so much money
underage leave

he could be from a shit country where it's worth a lot.

anyone who says
>>Wow what the fuck that's so much money
is a child, at least mentally.

true.

aren't we all at some point, we all ended up here

>aren't we all at some point, we all ended up here
half this board is underage but there are still people over 30 here who do have some experience in the real world

Are you dumb fucks really attempting to imply making $1,200 for "a few hours" of writing isn't a lot of money? Like any of you pathetic faggots can bill out at $400+ an hour, or even know what the fuck "bill out" means.

I will be 26 soon , 20 feels like a child now.

Attached: 1522695286000.jpg (800x1067, 526K)

regardless that amount of money isn't going to get you very far user.

only a retard would miss the important word: contract

>22
>wasted entire youth
>did nothing but sleep and go to school
>no friends
>no gf
>not even into vidya or anime
>brainlet so still had poor grades
>too dumb and poor for college now
>will probably an hero this year
FOR FUCKS SAKE YOUNG ANONS DO SOMETHING. LITERALLY ANYTHING. STOP WASTING WHAT LITTLE TIME REMAINS.

Attached: 1524365732248.png (740x900, 923K)

I love writing, editing, and proofreading, and have a master's degree although it's meaningless. How do I make this mind of money, if you're not larping?

I'm 29 next week, I just have been drinking for the last decade and it's probably gonna kill me before I'm 35. I've had 5 seizures from withdrawal in the last 6 months. I went to the hospital the first time but now I just tell the emts I'm fine and tell them to leave or I get lucky and I'm alone so I wake up on my floor with a bloody tongue.

It's very clear user. At 20-24 you have more freedom than you've ever had before but are now old enough to be "an adult". This is the time to make actual good friends, experiment with females and build the foundations of the rest of your life.

warehouse, call centre, retail. there are plenty of jobs for people with no education. stop acting like a little faggot user.

I already work retail. Doesn't make anything better, I don't even need the money since I don't really need to buy anything.

I work in a warehouse, I spend 40 hours a week fantasizing about committing suicide then the rest of my time drinking to make the thoughts of how god awful my job is go away.

Age is literally just a number. There's no real difference between someone in their late teens and someone in their early 20s. You're still basically a teenager at 20, it's just that the numeric system that we use doesn't reflect that. You're not old enough to drink a beer (if you're a burger)

Learn to program, make bank, get a baller pad, do steroids, get plastic surgery, fuck women, and fund scientific research into reversing the aging process so that you can get back those wasted years

This is the patrician path

>22, turn 23 in a couple months
>still live with parents, going to college (the Canadian version), was at university but left because of unironic depression that I could have (and should have) dealt with and stuck with uni
>don't care for what I'm studying
>2 friends that I maybe see/talk with once a month
>klhlv still
>everyone knows I've wasted my life and that I'm fucked
>they keep saying "user, you're only 22, you're still young! You've got the rest of your life ahead of you!"
>appreciate their concern (at least they aren't belittling me) but it's feels like a consolation prize and that they're only saying it because it's the only nice thing to say
>If I don't get my shit sorted out by 25 I'm going to off myself.

Don't be like me OP, you're right at the point of no return. Once you hit 22 then the path you've set for yourself is what you're left with. Turn around now for the love of god and do something with yourself, please

Attached: 1520114871202.jpg (292x292, 22K)

Fuck you I'm 24 and I have no degree nor any work experience.

>23
>Wasted 5 years on a career I hate that I still haven't finished
>Every single day I dread my future
>Want to drop it and go into DIGITAL ARTS because that's the thing that brings me the most joy

I fell for the "get a career that has guaranteed job prospects" meme, no fucking career has guaranteed job prospects. I could finish this life-draining piece of shit career and still get no job.
Fuck it all, I'm going to wake up as a lonely 60 year old man one day, I'm just fucking going to shoot myself on the foot and go for an art career, fuck you, fuck everything, I'm so afraid of death and old age.

Attached: 1408664751385.gif (265x310, 92K)

I haven't even started my higher education. 25 in september

It's all downhill from here my friend. Take up drugs or alcoholism now, it numbs the pain.

Same situation as you but I'm 24.

I had my first anxiety attack a few days ago. I had no idea what it was, I thought I was going to die from a lack of oxygen.

I got a prescription for hydroxyzine in the emergency room.

>reddit spacing
>baller pad
I hope you get cancer

>implying I have any motivation or care about any of those things
normies really have taken over haven't they

That shit is basically just benadryl and does nothing. You have to find an older psychiatrist since they'll still hand out xanax or klonopin.

I turn 25 this month. You have much to learn, young one.

Attached: 1525329006274.jpg (841x898, 188K)

Nice digits pal, I hope you get to that age. I know I certainly won't
youtube.com/watch?v=Fl70JO7slek

I know I'll never get my teenage years back and I missed out on some of the best years of my life.

I don't want to do drugs. I'm not going to get the pills.

You have everything you need. You have a home, a mother, a computer and endless time to do whatever you want. Cherish what you have. The grass is not always greener on the other side. Trust me.

t. wageslave since 18
>will be 25 this month
I wish I could go back to when I lived at my mom's and did exactly what you are doing now. Use all that time to improve your mind, maybe pick up a new hobby or exercise, you can do it all. I believe that you will come to really appreciate what you have right now. Find your path in life. I wish you all the best on your journey.

Attached: 1513117225671.jpg (500x632, 42K)

Don't waste your life, but if you feel yourself slipping into meaninglessness then just do yourself a favour and an hero, cause there's no coming back once it starts

I'm 20 but feel like a middle schooler suddenly tasked with far too many responsibilities. I feel socially and physically isolated.

Attached: 1491521025099.jpg (260x282, 11K)

join the fucking club kid, jesus. You shouldnt complain until half of your 20s are gone

>normies really have taken over haven't they
they're called normalfags dumb fuck

>they're called normalfags dumb fuck
they're called normans you mong

>I don't want to do drugs.
drugs feel good

Except when you run out. Then you feel worse than before.
I know I used to do meth.

Switch your degree and study digital arts. It will be a difficult path, but it will also bring you the most joy. Follow your heart. I believe in you, user!

5 months away from turning 20. Have a car, not broke, job thats able to knock my thoughts out and only requires me to lift constantly and woke up an instinct desire to sleep days, time away.

My teen years was severe roleplaying on autism, with an audience. theres no audience anymore, so i feel like carving everything out somehwere. might aswell tunnel in horridlyer right?

>Things will get better in middle school
>Things will get better in highschool
>Things will bet better once you are 18
>Things will get better at college
YOU ARE HERE
>Things will get better in your twenties
>Thing will get better after college
>Things will get better while working
>Things will get better in your thirties
>Things will get better once you get a new job
>Things will get better in your fourties
>Things will get better if you keep this job
>Things will get better if you feel young
>Things will get better if you enjoy your life
>Things will get better after you retire
>Things will get better now that you are retired
>Things will get better if you find a hobbie
>Things will get better if you spend time with the family
>Things will get better if spend what remains doing what you always wanted
>Things will get better once you get healthy again
>Things will get better in heaven
>Things will get better in your next life

I'm 18 and I already feel old as fuck

OOF
nuclear redpill
>it never gets better, you only get stronger
see you on the other side, anons

I'm 23 but I still feel like I'm an unprepared retard that ought to be stuck in high school for at least a couple more years. I feel so out of place in the 'adult' world, especially when I see adults who seem to have it together being even more childish than me.

>warehouse
dont do this. It will seem comfy for the first 2 weeks but after 3 months youll to kill yourself everyday

Attached: img (2).gif (320x180, 1.71M)

I worked in a warehouse for 8 years youngfag

Yeah so? I've been working in warehouses since I got out of high school and I'm 30, I want to die every day. They're shit jobs that are done by Mexicans or people like us that are never going to figure it out and we're going to wake up when we're 40 in severe pain every day but no other skills to speak of so we just work until our backs are destroyed and we get fired. Then we eat a bullet.

I didn't do any heavy lifting for the last 2-3 years I was there. you can move up if you're not retarded.

My older brother is 35 and moved back home, he has been studying all his life and never manages to get a real job, he is depressed and takes a shit tone of SSRI, and he also hates me and calls me a immutare right wing Jow Forums climate denier.
Even tho im 19 and directly after finnishing school signed up as a construction worker apprentice.
Now i have the best job ever working at construction sites and getting my first paychecks, im litteraly 15 years ahead of my brother and he has the nerve to call me immature when he lives at home.

Sweet move up to the coveted "supervisor making maybe 40k a year who gets to sit there even more bored shitless than usual" position. They're shit jobs.

Your bro is trying to call the kettle a nigger.

My yearly pay was over 50k before overtime and loading and I pretty much delegated the work load and balanced locations. I don't know why you're acting like such a faggot user, lot's of robots could easily do pick packing work, it's not even back breaking, we had plenty of women working there.

what exactly do you do now? i was a picker on a night shift and shit got depressing really fast.

I'm 23 and see sub-20 year olds as freaking kids. Those "prime years" are overrated. I feel I become a better, more adventurous, more confident person after each passing year. For most normies, it seems to be the opposite.

How do I get my shit together if I graduated hs with shitty grades and have no chance to go to college?

I turned 20 back in november

I still look and feel like a teenager.

fuck this being an adult shit

>How do I get my shit together if I graduated hs with shitty grades and have no chance to go to college?
why are you asking a fucking failure on Jow Forums?

>21
>life is completely fubar at this point

Attached: no no it can't end like this.jpg (300x360, 36K)

Bee yourself bucko

Trade school? any work that requires qualifications is better than the one that doesnt. And I heard that some trade jobs such as electrician can be quite comfy

Also 23 and I can relate. I feel like I'm awakening more and more as a person day by day, week by week. Sometimes I think my mental development was stunted while younger, or perhaps just taking a different route than most people, and I'm now slowly but surely comming into my own.

Even though it feels really wierd at times to realize I'm not a teenager anymore, I still can't hold and remorse for "wasting" my younger years; I was never in the right state of mind to be a normal teenager so it's not like I could have wasted something I never had to begin with.

>23
>graduated with bachelor's in HR (tfw chose the wrong degree)
>barely found required internship to graduate
>can't even get an interview for a job in my field
>going to recruiting service on monday out of desperation
It's a shitty age, being in your early 20's. I know some stragglers stuck in teenage-hood without any experience past their gas station job and the ultra-high-achievers that already make 70k+ and work at Chrysler and own their own houses. Then there is me, feel the same as I was at 19, don't feel any smarter or more mature, just farther behind everybody else socially and professionally. Lately I've been watching a lot of old cartoons and playing PS2 games trying to feel happy like when I was a kid

>I spent my teenage years hating being a teenager and missing being a

Attached: latest.gif (500x275, 365K)

Assuming you're a guy, why did you choose to get a degree in HR?

My credits transferred in such a way that it was the degree that took the least amount of extra classes and time to complete. I thought I'd be ok because it's business related and "flexible"...