One of my best friends from high school was a massive incel with no hope of ever losing his virginity - he's attractive...

one of my best friends from high school was a massive incel with no hope of ever losing his virginity - he's attractive just really autistic because he never left his house or did anything but play vidya 24/7

anyway one day i asked him if he wanted to have sex with my girlfriend if the got drunk and he said yes so i asked her and she didnt mind because like i said, hes not a bad looking guy

so they fucked once last week when we were all drinking, i took a long shower and let them do their thing, i could just barely hear them and it was pretty hot, anyway now they are friends on snapchat and she sends him nudes occasionally, i dont mind any of it at all desu and i think its a massive turnon

pic related, not going to show face

Attached: dcim_023.jpg (701x688, 115K)

Just out of interest, what sort of responses were you expecting when you made all this up?

I can't even
Why ?

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 33K)

saged

originanananananally

Don't mind me, just waiting for the first person to fall for the bait.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT user, YOU FUCKING KEK!!! lmao YOU FUCKING ONION BOY LOLOLOLOL

Wait. Did you just cuck yourself?

I mean you are a cuck, but a cool cuck.

Not sure what to think of this

Anyone who believes OPs story is rarted and deserves death

Sage post this fag

bump
origiposting'

is you friend, perchance, black?

Post more of your original gf

>cucking yourself with an incel

Attached: 1378647184687.jpg (500x365, 232K)

Jaja! Que buen post vato

We are your friends too. Why aren't we getting nudes?

No face, no (You)

Sageru Daze!

Hahahah cuck basedboy op hahah so cuck

The soi is strong with op

That's like...you're sort of a cuck? But you could spin it like you're such a player you can loan out your hoes to a friend like they're insignificant to you because your sexual desirability is so great. Idk weird story man you're straddling a line people aren't supposed to walk.

Congratulations OP, you done cucked yourself

Too risky chance of getting doxxed much too high otherwise I would

>I mean you are a cuck, but a cool cuck.
Holy kek

This is either bad bait or a really sad story. Either way, its entertaining.

Attached: 1505983195414.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

don't listen to these fagots user, you're not a cuck if it was just a pity fuck
>inb4 it's pasta

Nah I don't mind being called a cuck even though I'm not into the humiliation aspect or any sub/dom stuff, I just think my girlfriend is too hot to not share

Could you hook me up too lad? I'm just here chilling n' shit

i actually think it was a nice thing you did.

it's different when you're doing a gesture and it isn't just some fetish shit for your own pleasure.

t. degenerate kike shill

Kek, you deserve a (you)