The Election Has Broken the Website

This site has never been the same. I don't think it will ever be. What do you all think

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-001-e7cfd2.png (721x620, 86K)

I like it. No idea what you mean.

Attached: charliecandacekanye.jpg (634x746, 77K)

What you're witnessing is that people got sick of leftist arrogance after 8 years of PC muslim piece of shit obama. This is the backlash.

I think the biggest change was an influx of blue collar/uneducated people who rode the BRUMPF wave in
The idea that significant numbers of people came to pol for GRUMBLEBRUMBLE and legit hate anime and video games (the lynchpin of this site before 2016) is pretty crazy
kinda annoying desu ne

people unironically believe that obama is a muslim, lmao can you believe it.

Attached: 1499054346027.png (669x514, 25K)

Make your own website with blackjack and hookers.

>implying blue collar == hating anime and gaymen
if anything blue collar people waste their worthless time playing games and watching cartoons while richfags are traveling, watching netflix and eating out

yeah i tend to agree. it used to be when people were racist or whatever they were just fucking around and having fun, shit used to be a lot more nihilistic and playful. now we've got autists like captain cares-a-lot here shitting up every thread with seriousposting about how daddy drump is going to own the libs and give me a big tiddy mommy gf to fug.

>being this gay and retarded
ayy lmao

Leftists ruin this site. Fucking new niggers

>Jow Forums was just pretending to be racist before Drumpft ruined everything
/sp/ did this, note the date.

Attached: i_hate_niggers.jpg (636x779, 127K)

Trump will not do anything good as president (he will probably either resign or be impeached before 2020), but at least he caused some epic meltdowns from the self-righteous sjws who will likely never know defeat or a backlash for the rest of their days.

I also got this sweet shop of the best maverick.

Attached: magacentipede.png (518x799, 106K)

because of the recent media frenzy Jow Forums is converting the incels to facism and white nationalism so us non right wing and blackcels will have to get used to this, nowhere is safe.

>Trump will not do anything good as president
Ending a war that has lasted over half a century and denuclearizing the norks doesn't count?
>he will probably either resign or be impeached before 2020
Sounds an awful lot like "Trump is just joking around he isn't a real candidate" "Trump won't win enough delegates he is too unconventional" "Trump won the delegates but the GOP can nominate somebody else" "Trump won the nomination but Hillary has an impenetrable blue Electoral College wall" "OK so Trump won more than 300 electoral votes but it was clearly Russian hacking even though we laughed at the idea of a hacked election before Hillary lost" "Trump will be impeached before the first year of his presidency ends"

Nice photoshop libtard

It is terrible. It started when we became mainstream, in about '13. It went downhill from there. This site will never fucking be the same. I know how you feel, op. I feel helpless because I cannot hide from the normies now. Fuck this shit.

If Trump actually succeeds with that, that will make him a better president than Dubya and Obama, even if he is a one-termer (or less).

What a timeline. Maybe there is (a little) hope for me yet.

Attached: spurdobane.png (680x495, 182K)

t. post-Chanology newfag. That was when Jow Forums got its first, and most damaging, mass exposure/media coverage.

Holy fuck guys take this dumb fucking shit to Jow Forums you dumb fucking shitstains

This is not even obnoxious pol shit redditor. This is a meta discussion for how the election affected the site.

Attached: redditbuzzwords.jpg (1050x738, 157K)

You can clearly see how that's a prank though, right?

>implying this isn't funny

Of course it's hilarious, but the point is that prank wouldn't have happened if Jow Forums was just leddit but slightly edgier until Glumpf's Russian Nazi troll hackers invaded in 2016 like some people want to believe. Getting one of the most popular NFL teams to tweet "IHATENIGGERS" isn't something that most websites would find funny and if a ledditor did that they would get banned and doxed. I agree the 2016 election had an effect on Jow Forums, but to pretend like it was radically different or that people were only joking about being racist prior to the election is flat-out wrong.

Attached: hitlermon.png (556x557, 91K)