/britfeel/

No naders going for a wank edition
youtube.com/channel/UCjNkzg0IosMg9KlHJ8JuA8g
sub this shit

Attached: May night.jpg (3877x2823, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UldNlbn0Iaw
youtube.com/watch?v=7mqkkYhcAn8
youtube.com/watch?v=65wEspjizpU
youtube.com/watch?v=w1tMx27Q4O0
youtube.com/watch?v=ajqKPEFNSHw
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1525405728402.webm
youtu.be/Ylfto5YnOww
youtube.com/watch?v=qJdAyw6eZNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hSMFP9MGA
youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I know, took his sweet time dint he, I usually get it all done and linked within 2 minutes

>Image Limit Reached
wut, never seen this

Dinosaur, astronaut, scientist

Still trying to be one of them

>made a post on a facebook page thats been liked 11 times

i think i might be breaking into normiehood lads, time for me to leave this place soon

Attached: pepjobinterview.png (391x389, 127K)

drunk watching war films lads.

very comfy time tonight, going to get a takeaway tomorrow as well. damn life is nice.

Attached: 1524852781153.png (1091x675, 602K)

So lads, who is (/are) your celebrity doppelgangers?

I look a bit like George Harrison spliced with Trey Parker desu

youtube.com/watch?v=UldNlbn0Iaw
LUL LUL LUL

yeah it was really frustrating for me lid, had some really nice storm pictures to show everyone

Attached: 657ur5u7.jpg (962x622, 108K)

>drunk watching war films lads.
What ones

>miniclip games again

state of me eh lads

jim morrison ive been told, but ive had my hair cut shorter recently and not heard it as much since then

Would stay drunk/ high all the time if there were no physical repercussions lads, is this bad

Attached: sadpepe.jpg (500x328, 16K)

Thin red line right now.

nah lad i'm the exact same, much happier and nicer when i've had a dram

Axl from The Middle, I get told I look like him all the time

Attached: mcdermott.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Alri Chad!

What ones, ever play oiligarchy?

apparently women dont fancy jim morrison much these days unfortunetly lad

Attached: 1314110016760.jpg (499x314, 27K)

I get told that i look like an ugly, manlet asa butterfield

same as
;_;

just found a picture of me I took where I look sooo much like p related but with a better haircut, pity I don't want to doxx myself, it's a good pic desu

Attached: gh.png (370x456, 247K)

danny dyer
noice
youtube.com/watch?v=7mqkkYhcAn8
that idiot who blows his ass off and dies wbm

scratch the haircut part, had the wrong one

looks are timeless though lid?
maybe its le personality

>dram
patrician!!! My norwegian relatives gave us loads

Genuinely real comfy hours, also work much better at night

maybe I should just start sleeping in the day

Attached: hmmm.gif (2048x2048, 1.46M)

I am high all the time. srs, all the time. it's much better than being straight headed.
s'only reason i started wage slavery was to get more money to get high every day, then about 5 years ago decided to get high all day every day
by high i mean stoned,weed, da ganja
youtube.com/watch?v=65wEspjizpU

Hah, thanks for posting it. Hope you're enjoying it.

Meh alright but you say lul like a mong tbqf

>smells of dog in my room I think

wtaf lids

yea, slippery slope but once you have a taste what are you to do? truly takes you to a better place

*teleports behind you*
doitdoitdoitdoitdoit
*sets your alarm for 19:30*
*gives you the thumbs up*
*teleports off to the next damsel in distress*

Yeah, I was trying to say lol in a way that sounded most natural, and fitting, rather than just saying it. Kinda fucked it. Still, first time I've tried anything like this. I ain't gonna pretend it's good.

youtube.com/watch?v=w1tMx27Q4O0

Attached: pepe-nuclear-launch.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

>smells of dog in my room I think
av u a doggi?

Attached: af2.png (680x521, 115K)

that's p much what i do lid, although i'm working tomorrow night so i'll need to get up early 5pm

Attached: 299.jpg (1024x736, 59K)

yeah, slippery slope to happiness eh. or maybe gormlessness is more apt

>nearly a year ago since I went on a comfy day walk and pondered my half gay experience

time is fucking evaporating lads

not him but what time do you start. I start at 17:50 tomorrow, have to set the alarm for 15:00

Didn't get any (You)s the first time a few weeks as there was trip drama but what do you comfy lads think?

Attached: 1523708886535.jpg (5312x2988, 863K)

>the first time a few weeks as there was trip drama
trip/avatarfag and buddy with crona and goose kys

did you draw it?
not an original comment, oh please, let it be

Member lennonposter?

I start at 19:15 so i'll get up about 16:30/17:30
been sleeping in until after 7pm most nights lad, been really comfy
there's always drama with that lot, they really do shit up the threads with their madness

Sleep time

Nighty night frens

Attached: Help helper 94.png (697x642, 41K)

>avatarfag
not anymore seetheanon
also contributed loads of popular posts but people don't realise as I don't make a big deal out of it

of course not lad, it's an edit of this picture

Attached: 3-image-3_1471644410178_44646181_ver1.0_640_480.jpg (640x429, 115K)

I know. I think we're on the same sleep pattern, i'm a 7am-6:30/7:30pm kind of guy. much preferable to daylight hours. and have supermarkets down the road for late evening shopping if need be

i used to be able to get messages up until 11pm (morrison's, sainsbury's etc) within walking distance but this new place i've moved to, the only shop shuts at 9pm and i don't have a car ;;-;;

i'm more a landscape fan myself but each to their own eh. had 2 nice oil paintings, but had a destroy what you love moment last year so they've gone

>popular posts but people don't realise as I don't make a big deal out of it
doing this right now
>(You)s the first time a few weeks as there was trip drama but what do you comfy lads think
lel reposting for (you)'s

what messages?
i'm only on muh feets so glad it's in walking distance, but going to get a 125cc motorbike next year so can go further afield

Back from my wank lids

bread, tendies, frozen pizza, booze etc

spend a couple hours mining sand and making glass for muh new underwater room in my HQ on minecraft. build it then realise oh yeah, the water. doesn't disappear if you try scoop it up in an bucket either. ah well. d'oh

Attached: dunce head.jpg (619x831, 75K)

Too drunk to work out your post

if you're getting mad at me i you)s, just wanted your opinion on it,

but I really do think you're wrong to be grouping me in with the posters who don't engage, I'm the lad who has baked loads of new breads and has made some qual oc

Can't you pump it out once you seal it off?

yeah but what have they to do with messages? you said you used to get messages up till 11pm.am i not getting something here

Fill the room with sand, lay it on dirt. Then have a 2 block gap with torches on the bottom. I just saved you a TON of time. You're a man after my own heart, brother.

Attached: 10959487_10203653593405072_1112140695689023780_n.jpg (960x540, 89K)

oh sorry lid, it's just a turn of phrase here "going for messages" means "going to get shopping".
don't usually receive any messages

Had a dream I was beating up my dad with a remote control and then woke up all emotional and uncomfy. No point going back to bed because I've got my appointment at 9 anyway.

Incidentally, make sure that shit is well lit.

It's easy to do underwater stuff, but planning really saves you time in the future.

Both of these are underwater, and yes, I've learned the hard way.

Attached: 10995881_10203653590364996_9032216592356867948_n.jpg (960x540, 79K)

>staying up so late it's getting light outside

I don't know. I've turned it off now anyway
what like fill it with blocks of sand. it was only a small room for muh chests was only 3 blocks high

remember lennonposter being envolved with trip drama because you was a tripfag now you're user complaining about trip drama because you didn't get (you)'s, find it irksome.

You were fine user and the pic is fine

Oh, if it's only a small room? Yeah. Fill that shit with sand, or any block. Fill it with wood and torch it or something.

ere's a message for you youtube.com/watch?v=ajqKPEFNSHw
never heard that term before, just call it shopping round here. what part of the shire do ya hail from?

gonna sound even more thick af now but fuck it, if you fill the room how do you move in it?

>being envolved with trip drama because you was a tripfag
for like a day, I was trying to stop cilla lad

>now you're user complaining about trip drama because you didn't get (you)'s

idc about it, they're still people, people are mean to crona and gooseberry though no, they don;t help themselves

I'm not mad about not getting (You)s lol, I get plenty, just drunk and posting stuff
again I must come back to, do you not care about anons posting, say pol bait? Is that fine to you just because they're user? seems quite irrational. It's not about tripping, it's about making good posts

you all say every day how much you want ebin and tilde back

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1525405728402.webm
I'm considering suicide after watching this

Attached: 1509250916703.gif (559x373, 188K)

i'm scottish lad, live in glasgow

Attached: 1524095692591.png (680x753, 177K)

>drank so much that two shots of vodka didnt do anything

>that voice at the end
I new kids who did that voice and I wanted to strangle them

By completely filling the room, and then removing all the filler blocks. It's just to displace water source blocks.

use to post this all the time i love it

so cringe lads

youtu.be/Ylfto5YnOww

Nick Frost, before I lost loads of weight

ah. miles away from me lad so that'll be why
I sometimes send myself text messages of stuff I need to get so I don't forget. I always try and organise it in the order of which I encounter things when walking through the door
with sainsburys it's fruit based stuff first bread last. lidl is chocolates and sweets first beer last
farmfoods is a good un but it's only small and being honest I just walk through there thinking THIS IS BRILLIANT
also, speaking of brilliant, how about a brilliant drinking song. another cover.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdAyw6eZNE
hopefully misses the intro but skip till about 30 odd second if it doesn't. but being honest I like the intros they tell a bit about each instrument.
and yeah I've watched as few of these. fuckin love em desu. ah fuck it have another youtube.com/watch?v=Q0hSMFP9MGA

ah, will try it after my weekend of slavery.
and yeah it was only a smol room, just a little extra storage space

minecraft a comfy
would love to get into it again

trying this again so it's easier to click on instead of copy pasting
youtube.com/watch?v=qJdAyw6eZNE

gonna give you a pass because you're drunk but the record.

i don't give shitty anons a pass you
i don't care for tilde or ebin
i don't like crona and gooseberry because they're shit stirring uncomfy cunts

most trips attach their ego to their trip identity and do shady shit to protect it

Give it a go. I assume you're on survival? Guessing you've not been playing long. If you want advice, I'll try and get on and give you pointers. The minecraft wiki is handy for building tips and learning the mechanics of the game. Don't be ashamed to look them up.

Same! Nothing like slapping an audiobook on and going HAM with the building projects. (All survival, too)

Attached: comfy.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

What audiobooks?

>No naders going for a wank edition
I'm so proud my degenerate stormchasing has spread to the OP :'0 pretty much the best moment in my life for weeks
Cheers for the links lid, I'll check them out in a bit I'm comfy watching something right now and my attention span is pretty damn bad at the best of times lel.

fair enough lid

as i said those two do self-destructive stuff, I think they like winding up the neets here

but overall I just want people to get along, we're aaaall in thiiiis togeeeether

youtube.com/watch?v=gbrbUfYSt0E

Discworld, the original Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, as well as creepy stories on youtube. Just downloaded a bunch of audiobooks for the blind mothership, so I might give the Margery Allingham on my hard drive a listen next time I'm on a Minecraft kick.

Attached: 21317737_10209596798661489_536748510358221266_n.jpg (960x540, 27K)

well I've had it a year or so, but only recently doing it properly, yeah on survival and always have digminecraft open for easy accesss, and just started getting into watching vidoes. it's only over the past few months I've started doing it properlyish. mining and the like. I just got loads of wolves before and went rampaging
it's felt like I've been on it loads but have only logged 8days of playtime on it. xbone for now, pc version next payday, just need to find what version to get

Lids why the fuck are we arguing about a bunch of mental trannies? It's quarter past comf o lock, let's grab a pillow and get baw deep into a story !!!
I'm on my faptop now, so I don't have my comfy story time apu to post, feels really fugging bad desu

the lads at work say I look like inspector gadget

>turn on a bright light to help my sneeze along

works a treat

do you not think that people keep them "uncomfy" by alienating them? If they encouraged more comfy stuff it might help

My shit's all been on the 360, as I've been more concerned with dumping money into audio gear, and my car lately. But, yeah, it can take a while to get into. Once you start setting yourself building projects, though, you really start learning skills that can be applied across the game.

Attached: 13010711_10205954287960998_7106850695391895865_n.jpg (960x540, 111K)

it ok lid
shit song shudda bosted. this
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZEURntrQOg
Hitchhikers good? saw the movie

I love that trick lad, although I think it works just as well if you just look up, light or nah.
IDK, they seem like idiots, I generally just ignore them even when they give me (you)s. I'm not here to help people change and become less wanky, if someone is just wanky that's their cross to bare. bear? idk

>I'm on my faptop now, so I don't have my comfy story time apu to post
got u covered
they alienated themselves

Attached: 1522305312550.png (974x974, 1.3M)

Nice one lad, thanks a mill. This is the kind of liddo I like to share threadspace with desu desu

I mean I could go on about how the radio series is better, but if your introduction to the series was via the movie, I dunno. It's worth a listen, if you don't like it, then eh. The tone is a little different. Very 80s in it's presentation. Goes a lot further into the story than the movie, too.

Attached: 941313_10205954391163578_3394901508581709914_n.jpg (960x540, 151K)

>happy together

expected shit but you're right lid.
Based song choice, was singing that to myself the other day ^_^

well, night frens, wish you all a gud day

*climbs up on a wooden crate*
everybody listen to me
SHUT YER FACES
bloddy tripnonsense and there's not even a trip in sight

What's up fellow mates, good day in britain yeah?

been listening to alot of the starwars audiobooks lately, pretty good but some are total dog shit

thanks for the recs

Night fren *tucks you in nice and cosy and brushes your hair off your forehead
Mate, it's been ok, yesterday was better when there was lots of quality storms to watch streams of in Murrica.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I've not delved into the Star Wars audio books, honestly. I'm concerned some of them will be utter cringe.

Oh, do yourself a favour, too; try and find John Wyndham's Day of the Triffids, read by Roger May. Thoroughly good book. Should be out there; Radio 4 xtra sometimes plays the full unabridged version on the 7th Dimension.

No sweat kiddo
*opens mein kampf*
Now, this is a story all about how
A mans life got flipped-turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how Adolf became the furher of a country called deutschland

Attached: 1509752307412.jpg (750x560, 97K)

right, bedtime routine time. new adage today though
spliff,feed the robin, wank then bed
got some more chicken and some grated cheese for robinlad n robinlass.
turning off battlestation1 and going to rovermodule. will only post if I get a pic of robins
toodlepip thread
*waves toodlepip*

Attached: aflew aflewstaja.jpg (1206x872, 465K)