Hook up with a girl an hour away

>hook up with a girl an hour away
>we text for days and tells me I'm different from other guys
>tells me she loves me
>she starts to get distant
>send s picture on normiebook to her of a cute couple comic
>she deletes it
>she messages me and says she just wants to take it slow and be friends again for now
>tell her I feel like she's doing this because she met another guy
>she says she not
>few days later see her taking pictures with a guy
>ask about him
>yeah we are dating, he just kind of showed up after we became friends again
>I tell her what a coincidence
>her: don't say it like that...
>stop texting her and drink my sadness away while I watch her take pics with Chad
>she messaged me today asking why I'm so quiet and not talking to her like I'm her girlfriend or something

What is she doing

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

She's making sure you'll be there for when Chad fucks her over. Don't let her win

Shes just playing mind games OP, she likes having guys on the hook.
Theres a waitress at my work who is the exact same. Kept being touchy, jokingly asked me out a few times, turns out shes fucking another chef there.

Tread carefully OP, and never ever trust a whore.

This but unironically. She's obviously keeping you around as a back up. Don't let her fuck with you like that.

She's playing games user. Move on, you'll save your self the heartache and self-loathing.

you posted a couples picture on her wall on fb? what the fuck were you thinking?

As if that's anything horrible. If you're chad enough, even beta stuff is cute
Be blunt "You said you love me and you're in a relationship with someone who "just showed up, I'm out". Anything less is vagina tier bs. Also don't be mad on Chad, he probably isn't even aware of it.
t. Pic related

Attached: 1524608095485.jpg (570x881, 121K)

She is still messaging me with laugh emojis and saying omg lol when are we gonna meet up again

This is too much lads

Attached: 20180422_222553.jpg (478x471, 71K)

SEVER THE TIES THAT BIND YOU user, THEN YOU WILL BE FREE.

Keep your eyes peeled user. Don't fall for her.

Attached: 8c15291d1ce01f2968681197c2e9779a.jpg (800x489, 60K)

she is toying with you women are sadistic creatures

You know what to do.. pray to saint Elliot

Attached: supreme_uber_drive.jpg (517x498, 48K)

You're the second choice, m8. After chad pumps and dump her, you'll be picking up his pieces. Just let her go, dude. Ghost her. OR you could go out with her and down the line she'll cheat on you. That girl is bad news. Take it from a robot that dated before and got cheated on.

Just tell her the truth, you don't think she's actually interested in you and you're not interested in a continued relationship. Then get back to drinking.

Tell her to fuck off, it's just messing you up.

This sounds like the right thing to do
I'll do it.

Well let us know what she says

listen to dubs, he got dubs and dubs is always right.
DELETE AND BLOCK THOT.

Do you think the laugh emoji and saying "omg" and "lol" mean anything? it costs her nothing while giving you the idea shes into you. This is what women do when they want a guy on the hook.
Shes playing this cruel game with other men too, I promise you that. Stay away OP, save your resources for a woman who cherishes commitment, hard work and a loyal partner.

it'll be a long time as our women have been corrupted, but shes out there.

you see user you need to cuck the cucker, fuck the other guy to make her feel sad.

Attached: 1479847286858s.jpg (250x207, 8K)

Just ghost her. You dont need to say anything to her. These roasties are retarded and full of themselves, no point telling her youre done with her or some shit like that.

Just ask her to make up her mind. Once youve confirmed where she stands, then act accordingly

Don't. Just ghost her. You will look like a bitch if you give her a reason why.
Just block all contact.

Ghost her you fucking retard

Fine I'll ghost her.
But she'll Facebook my mom. What do I do then?

fucking become a ghost and ghost her. Fuck her. Roasties ghost all the time. if they get some of that shit in their face, they'll be damaged for life. Women hold onto that shit

This. Gotta cuck the thot

Explain to your mom what's going on. She'll understand

so what youre a grown ass FUCKING MAN
mom aint doin shit nor does she care about doing shit

You posted this shit earlier this week. Why haven't you ghosted her nigger. Goddamn you people are braindead retards.

if you have any self-respect you'll drop her immediately. she isn't interested in you - she's torturing you psychologically on purpose

>girl drops you for another guy
>sit around and pine over her instead of dropping her for another girl
STOP DOING THIS

Can you post the convos? Just block out your names if you have to

Ghost her retard holy shit

BAIL NOW, MY MAN

ghost your mom too

Ghost her and leave these place u norman

Send her something along these lines honestly

Tell her you don't wanna talk anymore and just call her a thot and tell her to fuck off when she contacts you from then on

Attached: 1514810374422.jpg (923x633, 202K)

Tell her you've started talking to someone else and it's made you realize how unentertaining talking to her is, make sure she knows she's just not worth the effort it'll fuck with her hard

Why do we call women Roasties and not Ghosties?