You fuckers memed me in to this

You fuckers memed me in to this.
I was promised anime-teir waifus, but all I got was degenerat, disgusting looking people who are un-behaved in a shit country. Fuck you guys but feel free to ask about China

Attached: Screenshot_20180504-110048.jpg (1080x1920, 801K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2143899/forget-facebook-leak-china-mining-data-directly-workers-brains
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

p sure they were all talking abt japan instead of fucking china
wyd in china tho bro. did they not censor Jow Forums lol????

Actually not. China is not censored here, however you need a Jow Forums pass to post due to re-captcha (with the Google block).
And yea but I was unable to go to Japan due to weird fucking school years, so people told me china would be similar. Been here since august now, luckily leaving in June

>metadata says picture was taken in Guangzhou

Attached: 1380762801376.jpg (238x236, 13K)

Jow Forums is not censored here*
And generally just here because of all the "china taking over" memes

I think one day I should visit Guangzhou (a city in China)

Beijing, the capital, although I do appreciate the Guangzhou memes

why would you ever think that about China.
have fun not having potable water
though the fruit is delicious and their kfc chicken is pretty good.

>china
>anime tier
just kys

>he didn't go to the most insurgent-stricken district in India
>picking anime girls over landmines, malnutrition and civil war

Pleb AF.

Pic is from December but still. Also, what are you doing in a Chinese school?

Attached: scrn.jpg (1600x1200, 151K)

have you ever visited Guangzhou (a city in China)?

why are you in a classroom? what is being taught? why is everyone wearing the same shirt?

You're gonna make it, Guangzhou-user.

Cheapest way to stay in china was through a host family, however that requires me to in theory study (Turned 18 this February). It sucks but I get to sit on Jow Forums all day every day so it's fine

do girls ask for your "biggu white dicku"?

I don't understand, user.

>stay in China
>host family

Are you a high school exchange student or something?

>memes said to go to japan
>fell for the memes
>went to china at that

man did you fuck up

>so people told me china would be similar

Attached: 1503582034328.png (473x500, 7K)

what is your favourite and least favourite thing about china?

Yea.
School uniforms
Most of them are extremely shy and I'm still autistic as fuck so even though you get girls approaching you I still can't do shit with it

Favorite thing is definetly the ego boost.
You get treated like you're a super chad

Worst thing is everything about this country, however if I should choose one specific thing it would be the way people act here.. they are fucking degenerats

Yea I realised that now. Already been to Tokyo and Kyoto once, going to Japan again after I leave china just to see the differences

until you leave you are literally chad. please make the most of it and leave 100 elliots behind.

Stop whining and tell us interesting facts.

Do they make you say some weird pledge of allegiance to the communist government every morning?

Have you tried eating dog yet? If so how is it?

How are the roads? Do you see people getting run over all the time?

Gotten sick from gutter oil yet?

What's the most interesting thing you've seen there?

The most fucked up thing you've seen there?

Attached: 1523952329998.jpg (2560x2560, 1.73M)

you have nice fingers why can't you get a gf again

>degenerate
degenerate how? like sucking dick on public transport degenerate?

I thought your dad sent you

Are most young chinese weebs?

Yea I wish I could, but I'm too fucking autistic.
>Pic related is TanTan, Chinese tinder
Despite everything I still can't figure out how to get a girlfriend
>Do they make you say some weird pledge of allegiance to the communist government every morning?
On Mondays you have to raise your hand to honour the flag while they rise it outside, even during the winter when it's minus degrees outside. They are actually brainwashed nationalistic fags

>Have you tried eating dog yet? If so how is it?
Asked for it in a restaurant, the owner got mad and called me a racist so no

>How are the roads? Do you see people getting run over all the time?
I have seen more car crashes and even a death here than what I've seen throughout my life in Norway

>Gotten sick from gutter oil yet?
Nah

>What's the most interesting thing you've seen there?
Governmentao surveillance system

>The most fucked up thing you've seen there?
People beating their small kids

Attached: Screenshot_20180411-092428_01.jpg (1080x178, 19K)

Degenerat like having no personal hygiene, they can't even hold a line in public and act like complete fucking animals, if there is no personal profit in it, they won't do it (I.e. nothing gets repaired, everything is falling apart), shitting in public (seen that twice), speaking like retards and so on. Fucking degenerats basically
Actually yes. The majority of my classmates have anime profile pics

How about waiting to find a qt chinese weeb girl who will cosplay for you.

I'm basically Autistic beyond saving

Have you learned much Mandarin language?
How easy is it?

I tried, but I just can't. I don't know how to keep a conversation going, not to mention almost no one can speak English and my Chinese level is quite low, so it's extremely limiting who I can talk with and even then if I can talk with them I have no idea how to talk with girls

I learned quite a bit yea, but not nearly enough. It's super fucking difficult to learn. One word can mean 4 different things depending on the tone you say it in, not to mention those 4 different meanies of the word can all have their own individual own meaning depending on the context. It's basically a language which has close to no system to it other than "just remember everything"

How tall are you
I spent two years in china. I'm 5'5" so I can't escape being a turbo manlet no matter where I go...

Attached: US_gun_confiscation.gif (370x281, 1.98M)

I'm 6 feet (183 cm).

Holy fuck, that happened in us? Did he he do a claymore mod?

OP which province are you in? i know a few things about chinese people and i can help you maybe if you have specific questions (i don't know slang though)

Beijing. So I speak uuhm Hanyue Chinese I think?

>beijing
first of all go to a province with better girls, you'll get treated even better for being a foreigner. or are you just looking for nothing serious?

>I have seen more car crashes and even a death here than what I've seen throughout my life in Norway
>Governmentao surveillance system

Please give me detailed greentexts on these topics.

Well I'm leaving in June, been here since august. But yea I'm not looking for girls anymore, I'm too autistic even when they approach me

I've been trying to learn some, and I like some parts of the language.

Like how with the words for numbers 0-10 plus year/month/day/weekday you can say any date.

I tried learning French before, and like English you need to know the cardinal numbers 1-1000, ordinal numbers 1-31, twelve names of months, seven names of weekdays.

There's also no conjugation of verbs, and no gendered nouns. But you make up for it in quantifier words. And fuck the tones, seriously.

Ching chong kinamann, tissen din er alt for lang

giving up so soon? :( oh well at least it sounds like you had fun. if you come back don't go to beijing for girls, what a rookie mistake

>7635 matches
>6 foot
>scandi

and he's too beta to get a gf, jesus christ OP you wasted the opportunity of a lifetime. better luck in japan I guess?

>Car crashes
They are fucking everywhere. People drive like shit here, so they happen daily and I've seen about two or three people get run over (morning person but seen the aftermath with police & ambulances.
>Government surveillance system.
That's insane. They have multiple cameras on EVERY street, ever 30 meters or so there is a camera
They use AI and facial recognition to index their people and their behaviours, backdoored phones and laptops, every major tech company is bound by law to report everything to the police, so everything you write, send or say will get send too.
They even start to monitor brainwaves in high-demanding jobs now. It's insane

I originally wanted to go to Shenzhen instead, but I had no choice of city, I was just dumped here.
Yea I've been told so. Even quite fit due to practicing martial arts for 8 years but sucks to be autistic
I agree with you. I'm European, so I already speak Norwegian, Swedish, German and English but especially French is just fucked, Chinese is beyond fucked

Is this the guangzhau guy?

I wish. I don't really like Beijing

>monitor brainwaves in high-demanding jobs now

Lmao China will literally be the world of Psycho Pass here soon

So is China really the ultra shitty dystopia that I've been coveting for years?

Should have went to Japan but Im guessing your parents are from China so you decided to live there?

scmp.com/news/china/society/article/2143899/forget-facebook-leak-china-mining-data-directly-workers-brains

Yea basically. It's like a bunch of just animals. I'm sure that the actual elitist class is okay, but the majority is just fucked

Is it him? The man, the meme that went to Guangzhou (a city in china)?

Nah. School years in Japan are different, didn't have the opportunity to do so.
I loved Kyoto when I was there, but China is just nothing like Japan

>I've seen about two or three people get run over
How long have you been in the PRC? I'm born and raised in Canada, 24 years here, only ever seen the aftermath of one nearly fatal crash. How do people get around if there's just accidents everywhere?

Best advice I can give you is going to liveleak under the China tag.. I can't describe their autism

go to korea next time

I've seen lots of China car crash webms posted here, but I want to know how long OP has been there because it would give me an idea of how many horrible crashes happen weekly or monthly.

I see you finally arrived in Guangzhou (a city in China) and now think it is shit.

Attached: Guangzhou bus.jpg (1242x800, 218K)

I think if you are white you can still get a girlfriend if thats what you want because there are so little whites and they prefer white guys even if they are short over average height Asians

Been here Since august

Yea I really should've

your problem is that you are retarded

I love Guangzhou (a city in China).

Yea pretty much
I mean also because of all the China taking over memes

its syria and thats going to be america if they come for the guns

I wonder how far away Guangzhou is. Could be fun to visit for the memes

their hair looks so nice i want to touch it

It's really not. Most of it is quite greasy due to lack of hygiene

>They are actually brainwashed nationalistic fags
there is literally nothing wrong with being patriotic when your country is actually worth something

>and i believed
*curb your enthusiasm plays*

>metadata

metadata is automatically stripped from Jow Forums fucking liar.

Difference is they are brainwashed and do mental gymnastics to argue anything negative against China.

China censoring media? They give some bullshit reason why they agree that they want to be censored.

China having no safety regulations and people die while doing basic shit? Gives some reason why having less safety is actually a good thing.

China accused of spying? Gives some bullshit why that other country is a bully and there are no spies.

>I have a Chinese wife

>user has uncovered my elaborate ruse

Attached: 1439794229573.png (246x232, 103K)

>censoring media
I can easily believe this one since it's happening in the west as well.
>spying
Also can believe this one, to some degree even I think spying is good.
>less safety is good
alright holdup, I don't get this one. How can the average guy seriously defend it?

>in a classroom with little kids
>no one in the thread is calling out OP for being underaged
I hate all of you. Jow Forums is dead and full of teenagers now

yeah, but he's in China, so it's kinda interesting/.

Turned 18 this February, my classmates are all 16-17 so in theory yes, but not really

For example if I bring up the lack of safety and needless deaths she will say something like "The lack of safety regulations allows us to progress faster as a nation. The deaths are worth the progress."

Or something like "Having to worry less about safety means we spend less time having to plan our projects for infrastructure, construction and manufacturing. The west will spend years talking and planning while we will spend a few months and get right into action."

This. They always have an excuse for everything, because of course, their country is the greatest and nothing is bad or needs improvement

>OP actually went to Guangzhou (a city in china)

Attached: NEVER EVER.jpg (250x241, 11K)

Go to any KTV's yet OP?

I go to China (a country in asia) about 5 times a year and always go to KTV's and make the local girls do humiliating shit to each other while we get drunk and sing.

Un ironically I go to Guangzhou mainly. Sometimes Shanghai or Shandong.

Yea I've been to a KTV, but it requires you to sing... And have friends, both of which I'm not good at

Attached: 1525391158926.gif (428x407, 1.12M)

China is fucking great, you are just staying in a shit city

Beijing is a totalitarian shithole, Shanghai / Shenzhen / Hong Kong are like an entirely different country compared to Beijing

Yea I bet it is. Not to mention not getting held down by a Chinese family who won't let you stay out past 10

oh shit that's pretty sweet bro.
Have you heard TIANANMEN SQUARE JUNE 4TH 1989

>Guangzhou

Sorry could you explain what this is, I'm not entirely sure

>madman gets Chinese robot's Internet cut off and gets dubs

HERRROO WHITUUUUU BOYUUUUUUUU
DOOooooooo YOU HAVE A BIGGU WHITE DICKUU?

Attached: download.jpg (222x228, 12K)

nice job getting op v& and ruining a quality OC thread, faggot

Attached: 1460334627075.png (414x387, 182K)

Did this internet-censor actually work? And is this sort of thing the future of all nations?

>china would be similar
lol

Holy shit it actually worked, Op got v&

Who the fuck said China would be similar to Japan? That's like saying Turkey will be like Poland because they're in the same continent.

>weird fucking school years

Japan's drug laws are fucking retarded and it's pissing me off because some of the shit I'd need to fix my fucked up brain is illegal almost everywhere.

Can you send us all postcards from Guangzhou (a city in China)
I'd love to visit sometime.

Attached: Waving_Sucy.png (305x371, 178K)