She's right, you know

You all have fragile narcissistic personalities. You need to get over yourselves and stop thinking women OWE you their bodies.

Attached: incels.png (652x382, 21K)

How do you get owed sex out of involuntary celibate? Someone please explain. Do these roasties not know the definition of those words?

what makes you think i'd every bother with another vapid chick on twitter trying to tell all incels that they should feel bad for being lonely.

Meh, this bait again. *yawn*

Attached: worst bait ever.png (625x626, 38K)

Quit being bitter misogynists and maybe you can be in a relationship

STOP POSTING THESE FUCKING SHITTY BAIT TWITTER SCREENCAPS WRITTEN BY THESE RETARDED LEFTIST ROASTIE CUNTS. GODDAMN, THERE'S A HUNDRED OF THESE EVERY DAY AND THEY'RE ALL THE SAME SHIT EVERY TIME. GET THE FUCK OUT. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 40K)

Where the fuck is this "owed sex" line coming from? Like ever? From what I've seen nobody has ever suggested they deserve sex. In fact the common complaint is that because sex isn't owed they can find themselves undeserving of it. They want a thing and they're not getting a thing doesn't intrinsically mean that they're suggesting they deserve it.

From tons of threads and misogyny on here. Quit being so disingenuous.

>sage

DON'T REPLY TO THIS FUCKING THREAD
>DON'T REPLY TO THIS FUCKING THREAD

Attached: 1493061749282.png (601x508, 244K)

Apparently, wanting something is the same as feeling you're owed it or entitled to it. Feminists just hate seeing low value men desire women, so they create this whole "entitlement" narrative as a shaming tactic. They've shown their real colors over and over but they still won't admit it.

this.

how about this?
incels think we are entitled to sex because males are superior than females.
why? because we say so. it is by definition.

sage

OP is a troll, but the message behind that twitter post is legitimately rational: women don't owe you sex

If men weren't such backstabbing, degenerate bastards this incel problem wouldn't even exist to begin with, you incel cucks complain about women whoring too much with a top classification of men, but when do men start talking about the elephant in the room?

If men weren't sleeping around with every whore that throws itself at them, this issue wouldn't exist.

So stop whining about muh whores, men supposedly have muh honor and muh intelligence to make rational decisions (such as not sleeping around with every whore and depleting the market of pussy), yet, all your male 'bros' fuck you over by dicking the most girls.

This. This board is filled with cringelords

Screencapped my fren. Couldn't have said it any better.

Attached: enitlement meme debunked.png (1499x78, 17K)

Reminder that going gay is the answer to your loneliness.

Attached: 1523480979538.jpg (1024x576, 39K)

Not gonna work Reiko. Now fuck off.

Attached: apu bad fren.jpg (1456x896, 113K)

Wow do Incels really genuinely unironically literally unemphatically believe they are entitled to vageenwa?
Huk hukk, kek kek, tee hee, derpa shmerpa, HAHA me so funny, me so troll. XD

shut the fuck up reiko
piece of shit brainwashing manipulative trash
I dont ask you to be straight so dont ask me to be gay this is not a gay marketing board

>trying to tell incels that they should feel bad for being lonely
I think she was talking about the incels that are aggressively lonely and make it everyone's problem.

>implying any males other than the top Chads get to bang multiple whores
>implying those Chads behave like that own their own and not because modern women are shit so men don't even want to try anymore
Seriously fuck off roastie.

If incels really thought that they were owed something, wouldn't they just become rapists? Roastie logic, gents

Wow do neckbeard Incels really genuinely unironically literally unemphatically believe they are entitled to vageenwa?
Huk huk, kek kek, tee hee, derpa shmerpa, HAHA me so funny, me so troll. XD

Implying that we even have any bros; this situation goes much deeper than your tiny cock drowned brain can handle roastie.

It's illegal, fucking idiot.
People want to murder all the time, but don't actually do it.

As dumb as this shit is, I think it's about the mindset of women are property.
You fucking retards take everything so fucking literally, it's actually hard to watch.

Wow do Incels really genuinely unironically literally unemphatically believe they are entitled to vageenwa?
Huk huk, kek kek, tee hee, derpa shmerpa, HAHAHAhaha me so funny, me so troll. XD

98% of murders go unsolved.

Read the last line of what that said, slowly. Then think about what you just wrote.

>People want to murder all the time, but don't actually do it.
Oh shit, I got bad news for you homie

Wow do Incel virgies really genuinely unironically literally unemphatically believe they are entitled to vageenwa?
Huk huk, kek kek, tee hee, derpa shmerpa, HAHA me so funny, me so troll. XD

AGAIN, taken literally it's hard to watch.

>Apparently, wanting something is the same as feeling you're owed it or entitled to it.
To a leftist it literally is

How about you stop being a dumbass and say what you fucking mean then? REEEE

Attached: 1147586589677.jpg (256x192, 18K)

Yet they'll never call nogs in Africa entitled for wanting food. They just hate beta men, that's all there is to it.

Are you that autistic? When people use sarcasm, do you not understand what they are talking about?
(Let me explain that for you, I don't mean that sarcasm thing is my actual point, I only put it in there because that's what humans do when they speak. The main point of something is the overall gist, and you shouldn't take a piece out of a sentence and pick it apart, while ignoring all the other points.)

Is that easier for you?

I honestly don't understand. You're sarcastically advocating for rape and murder?

brainlet go home
>stop showing me why im wrong
lol k

I tried, sort of.

Attached: 1470217112885.jpg (313x286, 17K)

>aggressively lonely

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-03 at 11.45.56 PM.png (1088x580, 902K)

Stop being a dumbass.

i know they dont owe me sex
they dont want to have sex
that is literally what an incel is

u got any problema with that, roastie?
no but sriously weak b8

Homeless, huh?

WE DON'T OWE YOU A HOUSE.

We don't owe you our time, our attention & certainly not our charity.

You are not entitled to a handout from us.

do you think people dont understand the second half of what you said. EVERYONE knows thats this is the problem people have with incels and accepts it. People are attacking the first thing you said cuz it was just straight up retarded and was just as bad as what the guy you replied to typed.

>wanting something is the same as being owed something
only if you're, like, 5

jesus christ you are so dumb it makes me think you dont understand the social norms you claim to be an expert on. its like a mcdonalds employee trying to explain the anatomy of his hand.

It's devastating to think that this superficial bitch is so offended by the fact that her own actions have caused people to become labelled that she has to go off on twitter. The irony fucking kills me, as her fragile narcissism cannot help but bitch about irrelevant nothings while she sits upon her fucking high horse on top of the world literally only because of a lucky roll of the dice. I literally, unironically, hope she dies of uteran cancer and the entire world with it.

Feminist, huh?

MEN DON'T OWE YOU RIGHTS.

We don't owe you our assistance, sympathy and certainly not any government programs to help you.

You are not entitled to our aid.

Nobody owes anyone anything, kill all humans.

Attached: bender.jpg (1920x1080, 80K)

I could respect them more if this was what they were going to but they literally only apply that standard to us.

OHHHHHHHHH LMAO
this is just a misunderstanding
People believe that the "involuntary" part of incel comes from women choosing who gets to be part of the fucking and who isn't. They don't understand that incels attribute their celibacy to their own lack of social skills which they believe are unalterable.

do these blue checkmarks not know what words mean?

These women tweeting about this stuff are always brainwashed feminists who have no problems in the world and too much free time. They give themselves a pat on the back and feel good for virtue signaling and condemning an already unpopular group, but once the issue dies or stops being relevant, they won't care one iota. And it's not like they're actually doing anything to prevent these things either, it's all talk to fit in with the crowd. Ignore these braindead morons and just live your life.