An user talks about his qt relationship with another boy where they really love each other

>an user talks about his qt relationship with another boy where they really love each other
>in my mind I'm thinking "awww, that's so cute, I'm so happy for them being together

Attached: 1523399111826.png (1317x1140, 572K)

The state of modern america

Out of all the faggots on earth, i respect Jow Forums faggots the least. 90% of you are so obviously prison gay, and mad about it.

Better prison gay than a white knight beta orbiter. Would you rather a fellow guy get victimized by a roastie or put his dick in a feminine boy and be saved?

Neither you vile creature

If these were your only two options, i suggest you kill yourself.

I am not mad. In fact learning about how possible it is to be with another guy makes me feel happy. A lot happier than realizing that I was hopeless otherwise.

At the very least I know I won't die alone like every wannabe breeder here

Attached: 1521069649908.jpg (1000x1100, 89K)

faggotry is the purest form of love

>>an user talks about his qt relationship with another boy where they really love each other
>>in my mind I'm thinking "awww, that's so cute, I'm so happy for them being together

>doesn't even deny being prison gay

Jesus, you really are a wretched fucking abomination. I'm sorry you're so fucked up that the only chances of you getting intimacy were to betray your own nature, but please get help. In the form of a buckshot to thd face.

THIS.

Dumb breeder. Have fun chasing girls who couldn't care less if you killed yourself

Attached: 1519426344657.png (323x335, 183K)

At least I'll get intimacy.
Loser.

Attached: 1525263367477.png (324x406, 157K)

I'm asexual. There's literally nothing in this world less interesting to me. And unlike you, I get to keep my dignity. Loser.

anime poster is a batty boy who knew

>Dumb breeder. Have fun chasing girls who couldn't care less if you killed yourself
I would never bring a child in to this world you faggot scum

>asexual
Sure sweetie you can call yourself that if it helps you cope! :^)

Attached: i4Yk6k0.png (1600x900, 1.19M)

The best part about being heterosexual is you can make out and hold hands with your girlfriend anywhere, but if you're a faggot and you try the same thing you will get disparaging looks, verbal abuse or even attacked and killed depending on where you live.

I'll kiss my boyfriend wherever I like. IDC what anyone thinks if they wanna fight I'll just shoot them it's the american way desu

Attached: 1519579274372.png (836x964, 511K)

>upset that not everyone is a retarded prison gay abomination like him

Yep, I can tell you're gonna end up with self inflicted buckshot holes.

then you go to jail you utter retard
you have to be over 18 to post here

>OP using "breeder" as an insult
Wow actively trying to do the very point of your existence what a loser haha

I hope you both get beaten to death. fucking queers.