Going to marry a mental nutcase who hates herself and wants to kill herself

>going to marry a mental nutcase who hates herself and wants to kill herself

Is this a bad move lads?

Attached: daZfhmTCBd-2.png (300x250, 13K)

I'm no expert on marrying anything, but I should think that that's a mistake.

but she loves meeeeeeeeeee

she wants to be with me with me and I have no one

Then if being with you forever is so fucking great why's she suicidal.
Checkmate normalfag.
Thot doesn't love shit, she just wants a witness.

Do it bro, you'll fix her.

Well she's from another country and we only meet once a month, and she seems happy then

It's just, her family is abusive and I want to help her and be with her forever

>It's an "user tries to save a crazy girl by marrying her but ends up killing himself after she leaves him destitute in the divorce" episode

Attached: 1508730660111.png (600x500, 89K)

Then i suggest you stone the fuck up and quickly.

Please don't tell me she'll leave me, she would die for me, I know she would

If youd call her a mental nutcase behind her back then you probably shouldnt marry her. Just find her someone who cares so she doesnt actually end up killing herself

I wish I knew what "stone the fuck up" meant

You know everything about her until she does exactly the opposite of what you knew. It's not worth it man.

Attached: 1514362993040.jpg (507x684, 69K)

b-but I love her

No, don't tell me that. She's not like the others. She can't be. Right?

They're all like that user. Some are just better at hiding it than others.

Attached: 1524946398642.jpg (552x800, 19K)

I fucking love her, we end up laughing for no reason when we're together. It's just she can;t be without me. If I'm with someone else she loses her mind, she can't accept that I have other people in my life.

I would die for her though, she's so fucking perfect. She would just need to ask me and that's it, I would die.

I'm stoned the fuck up right now nigga, just a teensy little bit of that weedle-dee-deed

Attached: jazzgasm.jpg (1900x1080, 418K)

If you're so confident then go for it, but if anything happens don't say we didn't warn you.

Jazzle-dazzle-spazzle goes very well with weedle-dee-deed.

I honestly think of nothing other that you faggots when I'm with her

>she'll dump me
>she's a slut
>women are whores

Yet somehow she ends up proving it all wrong, and I'm the awful person when I'm with her. I feel so guilty over the things I have done, she didn't deserve any of it. I love her so fucking much.

Literally just sign a prenup and document your encounters with you and you'll be fine
>she fucks off
you've already got rights to the stuff you want
>she an heros
you can prove that you didn't drive her to it

It takes a lot more love and support than you probably realize to care for someone whos troubled mentally and if you cant do it then you shouldnt lead her on any more youre just going to hurt her more
>she cant accept that I have other people in my life
Then dont try to force her to. Try and understand the emotions she has to be feeling to make her lose her mind as you call it, it may seem uncalled for but her feelings are real, even if theyre very different from yours and theyre painful for her. She wants you to choose between her and whoever else youre talking about. Until you do youre hurting her more than you could know
You said youd give your life for her but you cant devote to her?

Honestly I didn't really "get" jazz until I started smoking weed. Now it's all I listen to

Attached: 0091E514-C5AB-48B5-AD26-97D4BF50327A.jpg (1474x1446, 283K)

>from another country and we only meet once a month, and she seems happy then
>It's just, her family is abusive and I want to help her and be with her forever

I am detecting a con game here.

I finally figured out why they call it the "jazz cigarette" and it's completely changed how I see music
>tfw should have gone into music theory when I had the chance
anything it could've given me would be an improvement over where I am now

user I taught myself music theory, it's never too late to start. There's tons of free resources out there. I think you should dive in; it's a great stimulating hobby, and it deepens your enjoyment of music.

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 7K)

how long have you two known each other? are you well with helping her through mental breakdowns? will you still be happy despite the problems? i see a lot of people jump into marriages too quickly (especially having children, yikes), and i'd hate the same to happen to you, op

Attached: tyd216efvdg01.png (3301x2063, 969K)

uhhh I'd hold off and try to get to know her home situation and family better. at worst you get told by her parents that you're impeding upon them and at best you get to know her better or you find out the whole deal is some kind of catfish/scam.
>b-but that's impossible
you don't know the full power of roasties. one of my personal friends met someone who faked a whole 9-month pregnancy, baby shower, hospital visit and all.

I just might have to

I'm a NEET. Nothing to lose in marriage for me.

get life insurance
>inb4 oy vey

How can she fake the stomach since he'd see her naked and why would the hospital play along to pretend she's pregnant?

Well, just look at it this way. If she kills herself you can get all of her shit and money from life insurance.

no the thing was they rarely saw each-other during that time, reminded me of OP's situation. checked herself into a hospital claiming to have been raped (no evidence that she was) but told him it was because she was giving birth.

yes terrible idea get out while you can. it's just not worth please trust me on this

You should listen to Satan.

>I want to help her and be with her forever
Ah yes, a new episode of Captain Save-A-Hoe.

Attached: 1523760474121s.jpg (200x200, 6K)

If you are romancing a person in that circumstance then you are predatory.

Bump. Other than notbmarrying, This is the best advice.

look up relationships with borderline personality disorder

>thread is full of terrible people who see a girl as a time investment and object instead of trying to understand her feelings
No wonder youre all alone

Its more like a choose your own adventure book

>It's the "user's wife slits his throat in his sleep and drowns their two children" ending
>It's the "user's wife killed herself but the police think he did it and he goes to jail" ending
>It's the "user's wife starts getting her shit together and realizes she can do better and divorces user" ending

Seems like a good time to share a cap from about a year ago, it's not quite the same thing but very good advice.

Attached: 2017-07-02 16_35_14-_r9k_ - Alt girls - ROBOT9001 - 4chan.png (1166x332, 51K)