Why are normals so fucking mean and unempathetic

Why are normals so fucking mean and unempathetic
They do this whole act on, " oh no look at me!! I'm so depressed and I'm so sad!!! Woe is me!
>goes hang out with friends
>has relationships
>their lives are actually decent compared to many other people
And then there are people who are actually depressed and have lots of feelings bottled up inside because if normalfags see that you are depressed, they do a whole, douche bag "sorry, were we supposed to consul your feelings?" Or "you dont have to be so selfish user!" Fucking cunts!! They are all the reason I want to go postal. I used to be empathetic and tried to care for others, as it was one of my only good qualities left, but they went ahead and kicked it down.
No I'm not an incel

Attached: 1524714160772.jpg (196x250, 5K)

I'm the same. I used to be optimistic and compassionate but over time they turned that into sadness and cynicism, and now they are turning it into hatred and anger for them.

The worse our situation gets, the more they hate us for it. Eventually it's impossible not to hate them back.

I know those feels
I want to make the fucking world pay for making a paradise if selfishness and greed. I often long to go postal, and give the world a glimpse of how they take things for granted

>Normie goes through Breakup
>"Im So fucking depressed"
>Fine withen a month

>Me
>Tries too kill self
>"Stop Looking for attention, Selfish Prick"

They dont understand

im not an incel

They'll pay naturally over time as things go to shit. Don't give them an excuse to take away your rights and lock you up, that'll just make things worse.

I'm tired of being pushed around

Attached: 1525087197837.jpg (545x330, 116K)

(((Not an incel cuck)))
I know man. Suicide isn't enough
Its better to exit this world leaving an impact they will remember

They do understand, and they HATE you because of that. They understand completely how shitty life has been for you and because they believe in a "just world" they think that you must be a really shitty person to have that all happen.

They've fallen for the lie that good people all live good lives, and therefore bad people have bad lives. It's never that black and white, and often the opposite is true.

Cant be mad at them

They dont understand, they cant.
I wouldn't want to hurt anyone
My problems shouldn't effect them

We need to start a new movement
Theres the whole 'beta rebellion' and 'incel movement'
We need to do something new
We need to start a new pact
We need to end degenerate lifestyles
We need to show the world that life isnt all sunshine and rainbows where you can run in the meadows carefree of others thoughts and feelings
We need to show the normals that their way of life is fragile
We need to wreck anarchy across the nation and rebel,
Only the strong, and smart can live
Normals weak way of thinking will destroy them
Their greed and selfishness will leave them abandoned
The only ones who can survive are the ones who know how to work together with their gratitude and way of living as one, other than living as a selfish degenerate

We need to create a new way of life
A pact
Where We all live as one and prosper
(Not communism)

FACTS! That's why you can't take any of them seriously. They invalidate our pain.

Theres a guy that goes to a lot of metal and hardcore shows who has mental problems. He gets made fun of relentlessly on social media because he was weird, and had social problems. He killed him self and then normies posted generic bullshit about how he could have sought help from the same people that relentlessly made fun of him.

Attached: C670B7C6-95B9-4A74-BB04-AE6194381F0D.jpg (469x671, 238K)

who ?

(i am not a robot)

you're just wrong user, granted they do understand how you feel it is selfishness and narcissism that drives the normies, not a sense of a just world. if the attention isn't on them at all times they will look to be an ass to someone who really needs it, its just human nature and it's something we will all have to deal with.

Why don't you guys do something? Oh wait its cause you guys are weak cowards. You're friendless robots because you have no social skills but expect social empathy?

If the village mocks you, go burn down that village, in the meantime ill be fucking your "chads" and "staceys" and im not even an 8/10.

I have the nicest life you could ever imaginate, I'm rich, young and in a super nice relationship with my childhood friend

Sometimes I get super depressed but I know you guys will always still have it harder than me

Attached: Screenshot_20180425-152253.png (1080x1920, 1.42M)

Wow yall are delusional

it's ironic

>call people disillusioned by life robots
>normies are all predictable automatons guided only by social status and sexual desire who feel nothing and simply respond to interpersonal stimuli

Imagine if you will a sclae of 1 to 10, ten being the best moment of a normie life and 1 the worst , they're incapable of truly empathizing or understanding their is a sclae of -10 to 10 , which is a robots life.

So to them a 1 feels just as bad as a robots -10 because they never have experienced that much of a low and never will

In otther wards subjectively they feel just as bad as you do , even though you're in a worse state objectively