Like a girl from work, stare at each other a lot

>like a girl from work, stare at each other a lot

>she smiles at me and find dumb excuses to talk to me

>found out she does the same with another couple of guys

>she tries to smile at me and i just ignore her for the rest of the day, she seems hurt

So guys... did i do the right thing? i really like the girl but im sure she will kick my balls in the future.

any thoghts?

Attached: maria-ozawa-hotel.jpg (800x494, 77K)

She's probably into you even more. If you ignore her but still talk to her, she's going to be yours.

>girl just being nice to everyone
>Being kind and smiling trying to make everyone feel welcome
>Huurrr guuiz she does it to everyone and not just me she's a whore

Why is everyone here so autistic.

just stupid.
She probably already forgot about you and decide to take things a step further with the other guy to feel better about it.

Ignoring only (sometimes) works if you are
A) remarkable
B) already in some form of relationship

>being so cowardly that you start ignoring a girl when you realize that you might have some competition for her affection
This is why you will always be a beta virgin.

>decide to take things a step further with the other guy to feel better about it.
She will use them as emotional tampons while she digs user for being so alpha.

>be nice to that flirtatious whore!
nah tyrone can keep her

I work with a girl like that too. I used to have a major crush on her, but then I found out she has a bf so I stopped caring about her and just focused on myself instead.

>when your ideal girl is one who, before she knows anything about you, still immediately prefers you above all other men and shows zero interest in anyone except you for the five years it takes you to work up the nerve to ask her out
good luck with that one

use her like she is using you
just talk or whatever you were doing keep it fun but don't catch any feeling or try to take it any further you know she's a slut, son

>found out she does the same with another couple of guys
Did it ever occur to you, OP, that you also could smile and flirt with multiple girls?

do not stick your pen in the companies ink.

Work is the best place to meet normal women after college, you massive cuck. Your options are
>dating sites (sluts looking for chad)
>bars/clubs (sluts looking for chad)
>approaching random women on the street (hope you're chad)
>normal qts at work

this could be true man..
thanks for being honest tho, true hurts but its good to hear it.

I see that shit here so much, same thing with guys like .

No girl is every going to magically fall in love with you and only you. Most girls worth having are going to be in high demand and they probably won't be single when you meet them. Your job, unless you're going to hope to be extremely lucky and meet a single girl who has the hots for you and only you, is to actively compete for these women and convince them to leave their boyfriends for you. If you meet a girl you like and find out she has a bf, you should see that as a challenge and not an obstacle.

Women LOVE this. You should all know by now that women love confidence and there's nothing more confident then letting a women know that you want her and don't consider her boyfriend to be any kind of deterrent. Your job is to be the guy who steals these women from their boyfriends.

Can't be Mr. Steal Your Girl if you're not Chad. Your advice won't work for people who visit this site.

Only a cuck would want to be with a woman that would cheat with her bf for them.

>Any thoughts.
Nope, no thot's for here thanks to OP.

OP here
nah, man i dont want to steal a girl who already has a boyfriend, thats a dick move.

i agree girls like confident guys a thing im not, i felt bad for the girl cause i noticed she was sad when i went home.
im just too bad for this things i never had expirience so i agree most times i act like a stupid kid.

i dont think all you say was right but thanks for trying to help anyways.

Attached: 1524826311553.jpg (1056x1583, 276K)

EVERY woman will cheat on their boyfriend with the right man. I don't understand how you guys can go from "all women are whores mgtow redpill don't ever trust a female" to "oh but i'm going to find a sweet honest innocent girl who will never look at another man". It doesn't matter if she actually has a bf or not. You are always competing with other men for her attention and you will always be competing with other men to keep her with you once you start dating her. That's just how the world works. Any woman worth being with will either be with someone or will have been with someone. The only way you will EVER find a normal, attractive, untouched girl is if she's your high school sweetheart or you're both deeply religious.

People playing professional baseball are still playing the same game as a bunch of kids playing after school. The basic game doesn't change just because it's being played at a higher or lower level.

It's not just a bunch of 10/10 guys fighting over 10/10 girls. The dynamics are exactly the same for 3/10 girls. You still need to win the attention of bottom of the barrel women and keep them when other 3/10 loser guys are trying to take them from you, because they will.

Just show her your Reddit profile

>i dont want to steal a girl who already has a boyfriend, thats a dick move.
This is why even if you somehow manage to get a gf, you're going to lose her to the first guy who decides he wants her. I swear, there's no helping you guys. You brush right up against understanding how the world works and then close your eyes and refuse to look at it so you can keep pretending your little fantasy world is reality.

But the 80/20 rule

Whats the point of getting with a girl if she will just cheat on you in the long run?

nah, man.. sorry but some of us arent willing to act like pieces of shit, yeah thats the way life is so what?
some of us just want to have a nice relationship witha nice girl, why is that wrong? yeah i know most guys would fuck a girl even if said girl has a boyfriend and girls would do the same, but dont come here and tell thats not being a piece of shit only cause most people does it please..
some of us dont want to be a disgusting person thats it.

So what if its the way the world works? What if I don't like it? What if I refuse to engage in some ineffectual mating ritual stacked against me? What do I have to gain other than betrayal and stolen resources?

Attached: 1504732607767.png (500x367, 210K)

You can walk around outside any time you want and see what stupid bullshit that is. There are ugly guys with hot gfs all over the place, there are normal guys with normal gfs, there are ugly guys with ugly gfs. That mra mathematics-based relationship dynamics shit is completely retarded and just used by losers as an excuse to avoid making an effort.

Yes, what kind of two-timing slut would socialize with more than one man at a time? You're an autist.

This.

Just because society is morally fucked doesn't mean I have to be.

Attached: 1504202697217.jpg (674x501, 46K)

She wants orbiters. Not much else to be said.

Attached: 1513297287733.jpg (900x900, 83K)

It's not that she's guaranteed to cheat on you but that she will not magically ignore other guys when she's with you and you need to be constantly giving her reasons to affirm that she's making the right choice in staying with you.

I'm not telling you to make her cheat on her boyfriend with you, you retarded incel faggot, I'm telling you to make her leave her boyfriend for you. There is a difference. I'm gonna say this one more time since you keep missing it:

ANY WOMEN WORTH BEING WITH WILL ALREADY BE WITH SOMEONE

You have to be very lucky to catch good women inbetween guys because there will always be guys after the good women. This is why your magical sweet nice virgin qt doesn't exist - EVERY guy wants a girl like that and they have absolutely no reason to turn guys down. If you had a bunch of women constantly vying to be with you, wouldn't you pick one of them? You really expect your fantasy girl to say no to every guy she meets until you come along? This is the same level of stupid as little girls who expect a literal prince to come along and marry them.

If you want to ignore reality then that's up to you but I get really tired of seeing these threads where you guys endlessly, endlessly whine about not being able to get a girl but as soon as someone shows up to tell you how it works, you start trotting out this massive list of prerequisites for your ideal gf that rules out 99.9999% of all women yet you still act surprised and hurt that you can't get a girl.

this is the worst advice I've ever heard

She's a whore. Treat her like you'd treat a faggot.

Its an utter indignation that men must work so hard to appease and please women when they don't have to do anything (and often don't) to please a man. Men give everything to a relationship whereas women can hop around without a care in the world because she KNOWS she's a commodity.

Something in this world needs to change. This is chaos.

Attached: 1504204694757.jpg (417x749, 63K)

Once again: you can whine about how the world isn't fair all you want but it's not going to help you one bit. You guys understand what women are like and yet you persist in pretending that you're going to meet some girl who's not like every other woman.

You're not. She doesn't exist. If you don't like that and don't want a woman like that then fine, you're welcome to choose to be alone. But for god's sake stop fucking crying about it all the time if you're not willing to play the game.

>I'm not telling you to make her cheat on her boyfriend with you, you retarded incel faggot, I'm telling you to make her leave her boyfriend for you.

WOW thats way better, im sorry for believing you were shit.

your concept of love and relationships is disgusting, it may be true but still.
that only show how shit the world is nowadays.

millions will prefer to stay single than to participate in that shit luckly some people still have some morals.

Stop making each line its own paragraph you dumb mobileposter

Your sad little fantasy world has nothing to do with reality, kid. It never has. Men have always competed for women from the days cavemen were killing each other over women right up to today. It's never been any different and there has never been a magical point in the past where all women were pure and chaste and desperate to find one guy to be loyal to for the rest of their lives. That's just not how humans work.

It has nothing to do with morals and everything to do with reality. But since we're on the topic, would you like to explain how it's "immoral" to convince a girl to leave her bf for you? If I meet a cute girl I get along with who obviously likes me back, and I ask her out and she says, "But I have a bf" and I say, "Well, you should make me your new bf" and she agrees, in what way is this immoral? I'm being completely serious here. I want you to explain your reasoning to me because the only way I can imagine this making sense is if you think that women have a moral obligation to be indefinitely faithful to their boyfriends and are committing a moral fault if they break up with him. Considering where we are, I wouldn't be surprised to hear you support this level of "lol women are property" tier belief but I'd like to see if you can give me an alternative explanation.

>>found out she does the same with another couple of guys
did you read the op kiddo?

OP, getting upset because a girl smiled at someone and ignoring her out of spite is bad behavior. It indicates poor emotional control.

Respect bro. I like your attitude. If I was a girl, I'd be so hot for you I'd be dripping whenever you came around

Yes, I read and saw that OP and apparently you find it unacceptable if girls talk to other men besides you. If that's your ideal relationship then it's probably time for you to convert to Islam and move to the Middle East because you're sure as fuck not going to find that kind of thing in civilized countries.

Dude you're retarded as fuck, I bet you believe you're some kind of relationship guru lmao

Prob some fat neckbeard who had never even touched a girl before lol

Yeah, you got me, it's a lot more realistic to hold out for some sweet innocent virgin girl who's been saving herself just for you. That's definitely not the kind of fantasy some neckbeard virgin would have, right?

I don't actually care if you guys get gfs or not, I just wish you'd stop being such little bitches about it all the time. You have these woman hate threads where you'll spend all day sharing info about how horrible women are but as soon as you get lonely you're back to, "Oh yeah, all women are trash but I'm gonna find one who's different and she's gonna love me for me and she'll never leave me for Chad because my Mommy told me I was special and deserve a special girl." It's fucking stupid.

If you aren't willing to face reality then reality will step all over you.

I mean sure keep your moral high ground but the result would probably make you unhappy.

You stick out like a sore thumb, go elsewhere because you and your thousands of girlfriends don't belong here, you super stud

I'm just here because I'm still waiting for one of you babies to explain exactly how it's "immoral" to convince a girl to leave her bf for you. Your inability to do so makes me think that you're all intellectually on the level of a bunch of high school girls, basing all your opinions on your emotions.

wow, how can someone be such a piece of shit??
is this what Chads are like? if it is im glad im not one of those shits.

The truth hurts, huh sweetie?

They are basing it all on emotions though. There is no logical need to only be with one person for your life.