Abandon ye celibacy

If you are so concerned with your *involuntary celibacy* and loosing your v-card, why dont you just fuck a 4/10 fat chick?

Oh, because you have standards?

Then you are not really an INVOLUNTARY celibate, are you?

Your celibacy is entirely voluntary, I am sorry but it is true.

Attached: 98D55BEB-6BEF-4187-ACC4-E477F0056E45.jpg (750x825, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/thereal_JacobK/status/988037433139789824
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're going to clog the board with shitty bait the least you should do is put thought into it and make it entertaining. Sage.

It is not bait. I have the answer to your celibate lifestyle.

>4/10

That chick is like a 6/10 minimum. She's probably a thot though so I'd probably still avoid. Love matters more to me than a hole

Whatever rating she is does not really matter. You still choose not to have sex with her kind because of your standards. Which means you are not an incel.

Are thots capable of being a faithful partner?
No they aren't.
So don't pretend that this is a solution.

Besides which every incel has gone to the gym and dropped 30lbs so we are entitled to being entitled.

Who said we were incels?

Haha are you fucking kidding me I would WORSHIP that woman like a god and she'd still get herself a 10/10 chad go FUCKING KILL YOURSELF AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.png (858x725, 361K)

What if we did this years ago, and haven't done anything since then due to lack of interest?

OP you are homogenizing this board. Sure, some guys just have standards that are too high, but then there are some guys like this .

back in the day, if you tried to call yourself a Volcel, you literally got laughed off the board.
you can't take any stance, contrarians will just deny it.

how do people not see this? you're better off just not revealing anything about yourself.

>hur dur you should either fuck the unfuckable or call yourself volcel
Is it you again, faggot? Incel is not about JUST not being able to get laid, but not being able to get laid with someone who you find attractive. Even if you try to shitpost here - talk about buying a whore, not about going for a whale hunt.

If you think fat ugly chicks don't have sky-high standards: mobile.twitter.com/thereal_JacobK/status/988037433139789824

From experience I do not think that "slaying some dragons" is what incels require.
If anything it just increases self hatred

But OP, fat girls hate fat guys.

>You still choose not to have sex with her kind

The fat girls I talk to aren't attracted to me.

Telling someone to fuck a girl they're not attracted to is exactly like telling them to fuck a man. Being a hetero or bisexual man does not mean you are attracted to every single woman. Those women are not entitled to sex either.

Because that chick doesn't want me.
She went out with her friends and she managed to get Chad or Brad into her bed when they were nearly blackout drunk and now she thinks she actually has chance of getting Chad or Brad as long term partners.

>why dont you just fuck a 4/10 fat chick?
>because you have standards?
No, because THEY have standards.

That's crazy, is this a re-upload? I would have expected it to go viral among the bitter male (incel, mgtow, etc) community.

>if you social outcasts are so concerned with losing your virginity why don't you have sex with an ugly person?
because you're obviously retarded, i;m going to explain the big problem with that statement. these people have trouble interacting with other people in general. it has nothing to do with standards. they literally cannot function in society and therefore cannot meet anyone, much less become friends and much, MUCH less convince someone to have sex with them.
also this

LOL if thats what an actual "fat" chick looked like in America I would fuck fatties all day. Thats just a slightly thicc girls with a cute face tho not fat

Saw it in a recent thread. Don't know anything about it.