How are you suppose to respond when a group of girls ask if you are a virgin when it is obvious that you are?

How are you suppose to respond when a group of girls ask if you are a virgin when it is obvious that you are?

Attached: fffef.jpg (1038x1200, 150K)

>Yes I am. Who wants to help me lose it?

Attached: 1413169606411.jpg (222x216, 8K)

God, fuck this picture. Looking at it hurts

Attached: 1490454620712.jpg (600x600, 32K)

You tell them you are? I mean who cares what they think

Not for long. Which one of you whores wants to pop my cherry?

Attached: D6DAAC3D-BE96-4B31-917C-521C6C652909.jpg (302x400, 23K)

just never be near a group of girls duh ya fuckin norm

Run them over with a large v&

Say some vague shit like "i keep my doors open"

>snickers
What, you think I need you? I am beyond virginity, I have ascended. It's not something you mortals would understand though, so let me elaborate:
>unsheathes katana, runs finger along blade, bleeds
This drop of blood is infinitely colder than anything we could conceive of. It happens when you experience no warmth for so long; the warmth of your soul leaves your body and you become a shell of a human bean.
>sheathes katana
My blood has never seen warmth, and thus it has evolved; I am, in the absence of a better word, superhuman. My body is truly rigorous, truly powerful, and all the suffering that I had to go through to become this strong...
>decapitates TOASTIES instantly
... with your blood. Nothing personal.

Attached: mfw129.jpg (367x500, 26K)

that literally never happens you autist

Yes I am.
That is my response. If you answer in a way that shows that you just don't give a fuck about it - only the stupidest thots would escalate, but they are so easily beaten in conversation that it really should not bother you.

Based edgyposter. Keep it up.

I sit next to a group of stacies in class and they have been steering their conversations towards sexual things like who is a virgin and one of them keeps looking at me. It is only a matter of time.

Attached: ffd.jpg (653x490, 95K)

You don't lie, they just want to see if you're insecure enough to like. Women always have hidden meanings in everything they say or do, they're very sleezy.

why should they ask me that?
and I would answer with "yes, obviously"

Lie not like. Fucking phone posting.

Just tell them that you've bonered a few chicks back in the days

The only place I encounter women is at work and it would be easy to say: "That's none of your business."

Where the fuck are you that groups of girls are asking if you're a virgin

If you're ever in a situation like that, it's not too late for you. Get off this board while you can.

No i'm saving myself for marriage believe it or not.

Attached: 825f558cc902f429aaca1167819c1b8d2cff1582761c4766c9afb1b652f325f6.png (344x181, 93K)

Got BSc. Literally never happened to me. Normies minded their own business and so did I. Our interaction was limited to exchanging hometasks and exam questions if someone skips a class or two.

nah this will happen
happend to me Alone a few times

Trust me. Grils like to know those things and. sometime they laugh about it

Attached: 1507075753884.jpg (657x527, 36K)

"I am a foursome virgin"

>you autist
why are you even here normalfag? 2 girls asked me when I was 14.

>Normies minded their own business
they're called normalfags dumb fuck

Good answer. "Well I've never had a foursome before..."