What albums we listening to tonight brochacos?

What albums we listening to tonight brochacos?

Attached: 86137F8B-2512-4CAE-879E-136336DA3B51.jpg (601x596, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2egrngkHEI8&index=5&list=PLHRUF_Ae9b8E4K7TTsTl3FG_QC374LZe7
youtube.com/watch?v=mj9T_cOMO1E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=85jsqArcTU8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

definitely not that shit.

Mel Torme Christmas album.
youtube.com/watch?v=2egrngkHEI8&index=5&list=PLHRUF_Ae9b8E4K7TTsTl3FG_QC374LZe7

Attached: bb492_hms_bounty_lg.jpg (1280x1024, 254K)

JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOUR PRETTY
JUST BECAUSE YOUR MOMMA THINKS YOUR HOT
JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'VE GOT SOMETHING THAT NOBODY ELSE HAS GOT
YOU CALLED ME TO SPEND ALL MY MONEY
YOU LAUGH AND CALL ME "OL SANTA CLAUSE"
IM TELLING YOU BABY I'M THROUGH WITH YOU.
BECAUSE, WELL JUST BECAUSE

Attached: R-1527495-1364161191-7278.jpeg.jpg (500x500, 58K)

who the fuck doesn't like Hendrix?

early 90s memphis horrorcore

youtube.com/watch?v=mj9T_cOMO1E

Attached: R-3533809-1334213832.jpeg.jpg (390x640, 93K)

not him, but ive grown to hate Hendrix, as talented as he is hearing something every second day from an external force can make anything sound like annoying trash.

not him, but im a guitarist and i dont listen to hendrix much. my favorite song by him is one where he isn't even singing. It's called mojo man and you're not going to find the right version on youtube.

Buzzoven - at a loss

My favorite song is one he isn't singing in as well. Drivin' South

love these guys.frances the mute is better overall but asilos magdelna is such a great night song

Attached: GSL126_cover_temp_461.png (316x316, 173K)

eh, that was the last Cd I ever bought. the inlay was the cheapest shittiest plastic and there wasn't even a booklet, just a slip of paper for the cover

i think i borrowed it from a friend so i could have the songs on my ipod. saw them live once too and they were great

meh I'm a keyboards guy and I hate how you can never hear the keys in the mix. they had too many fucking members.

they always had only like 4-5 guys right? i havent followed them in a while though, althought i remember their drummer and bassist would get a shit load of attention and solos though. thomas pridgen was insane

they kicked him out for chimping out...and they had a drummer, saxaphonist, synthesist, keyboardist, guitarist, bassist, second guitarist, and singer, you do the math

ah okay like i said its been a while so i didnt remember what they had going on. i just liked the energy he had what a shame

I kind of liked it better in the earlier days with jon...it had this very early 00s that's hard to describe. that pic of him in the fuck bush shirt emphasized this strongly. I just don't ever listen to them anymore, felt like a trend and now it's dead so who cares.

Pic related

Ive been in a strange Kanye phase lately which is strange cause Im mostly a Metal fan

Attached: E2CE64E2-AD8E-4505-82F2-608142D829F6.jpg (1000x1000, 160K)

We were dead before the ship even sank

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 213K)

My roommate decided to play this for me tonight. I retaliated by showing him The Book Of Henry.

That pretty accurately describes our relationship dynamic.

Attached: 7C6906D1-732C-40D5-8ABB-FC0397C7FA44.jpg (500x500, 74K)

guy makes great music. this album came out when i was just getting into hip hop and i asked a friend who went to one of the shows in that tour to buy me a shirt. no idea where it went

I never listened to Hendrix until I was 18 and I think his stuff is kinda boring. I like his noisy star spangled banner but that's about it. I swear a lot of people like the guy just because they're brought up on him.

Listening to Gucci Mane - Trap God 2. It's actually really robot tier

lmao that record is tight though

Bastille- Wold World
Sounds faggy but after a coke binge and pussying out of killing myself for the 100th time it keeps me calm

m.youtube.com/watch?v=85jsqArcTU8I

Based on the three replies you got, evidently, it's just edgy contrarians.

Today's my birthday, and im spending it alone. Fuck my life

Attached: R-1545251-1497315970-1818.jpeg.jpg (300x296, 13K)

happy birthday man, you have us

>everyone that disagrees with me is contrarian

hendrix is dreadfully boring wankfests.
you'd have to be a braindead normie to find him musically interesting in anyway besides an entry-level.

since villains was kind of a let down

Attached: tcv.jpg (500x495, 66K)

thanks user, I spent my prom night here as well. You guys are what keep me alive (rock music does as well)

shrekless posts do not please robot

Attached: the boy with the arab strap 600.jpg (600x600, 99K)

happy birthday friend, together in spirit

aw hell yeah
I like villains, kinda forgettable but haunted house is straight out of the era vulgaris dirty meth-rock playbook
speaking of which, pic related

Attached: QOTSA_eravulgaris.jpg (300x300, 35K)

I think he's pretty damn good. A bit too mainstream but still, guy could shred on a level no average guitarist can even dream of.