Actual Solutions

How do we solve the incel issue. How do we give guys a reason to live.

No "lmao let them suffer" isn't an answer

Attached: image.jpg (506x667, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reallovesexdolls.com/Ryan_Davis_Jasmine_163cm-h-cup/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the people above need to reach us down and offer us some help first instead of continuing to hold us down.

perfect couple i would say.

Attached: itcouldbeworse.jpg (396x532, 40K)

gib asians gfs

Attached: 1524519129225.jpg (998x750, 97K)

I would unironically date her. I just want any woman who will be nice to me at this point, apparently that's too much to ask

Women aren't wired to be nice to adult men. They're only wired to be nice to their children.

Name says it all, it's involuntary.

I would literally die for a GF
Tfw no gf is the worst feeling in the world

Attached: 1524938173150.png (882x758, 371K)

i dated the guy in that image.
he didn't give a fuck about me and put me down all the time.

In pre-modern times, a man that no woman would touch with a 10-foot pole had two options:
1. Go to a monastery. Forsake all heteronormative sexual desires and spend a life of praying, illuminating, and winemaking.
2. Go into the military and maybe you'll get fuck a camp prostitute/rape a farmer's peasant daughter before you inevitably die a bloody death for your vassal.

Attached: Chris Metzen on writing World of Warcraft Lore.jpg (250x207, 7K)

Stop being betas.
Get some sun
Get some gains
Identify the biggest flaws in your personality and fix them. Only faggots want others to fix their problems without putting any work in themselves.

I think the first thing is for the media to take it seriously. The implications of half a generation of young men "opting out" of sex and society are catastrophic and they've yet to witness the full gravity of its greatest valley yet to come.

Every time they bring it up, they either belittle incels (and embolden their despondence), or they focus on the tragedies caused by it and how they can push for regulations. No one ever talks about how they can prevent this from happening in the first place, not the real reason anyway.

Maybe if it was investigated better, society's view of incels would become more sympathetic at the very least.

Attached: 1507924414837.jpg (1073x467, 137K)

This is another social problem that can be traced directly to boomers.
They're pathologically averse to doing anything in their children's lives, so naturally matchmaking is now lost knowledge, and it won't be coming back.

And no tinder doesn't fucking count.

Isn't it more fun to just watch the body counts pile up?

Yeah part of me wants women to reject me so i have an excuse to end them
My life is over anyways

MGTOW and buying sex dolls is a good solution imo. But it should be used only by men who are actually beyond hope and not all men unless we want to see society truly crumble within our lifetimes.

Attached: DcT77y_VMAAcDIB.jpg (1024x1467, 239K)

Not if they're the bodies of those who suffered unbelievable indignation. The bodies should be the people causing this malfunction in society to persist, not the innocent who suffer because of it.

Attached: 1504145192948.png (355x355, 148K)

Blame God or whatever caused the Big Bang because much of this shit is biological.

They need to take care of themselves, you faggots act like you deserve females in your life. If you really want a relationship ship you need to work on yourself or no female will find you attractive physically or mentally. I struggle with finding a female because social anxiety but atleast I accept it and I'm working on it not dwelling on the fact no gf. And you fags act like you can use tinder stop being little sadboys and fuck 3/10s till your confidence increases

actually no, she looks pretty fit

Poor guy man, if God really exist he surely can be a cruel as fuck motherfucker.

why would you do that to someone?

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (800x600, 94K)

There is no issue. Normans are issue.

i fear there is no solution....
for us

however, if, and only if, next generations try to restore part of the hierarchy that prevented many of the incel sources, like single mothers, absent fathers, sex-based value and forced sexuality, maybe in the future incels won't be a problem as there will be few and the ones who exist will have no social burden in their shoulders.

"Incels" or lets say anyone who is deemed as inferior in a society based on sexual value will keep spreading and more radical and harmful views will keep growing if people think the only solution is blaming internet.

what the fuck is an incel?

did i miss the meme?

Attached: CG3zODmVAAAt1s3.jpg (306x306, 14K)

Have you been under a rock for the past 2 years or so?

Attached: 1506165482690.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

Not that NEETs would understand, but if you create a scarce environment then people will do things they dont want to rather then starve. Meaning you faggits will get jobs and women will suck your dicks.

Attached: 3550268287_114d4eb9a8_b.jpg (1024x788, 273K)

solve the incel issue by legalizing rape.

probably i just dont have time to be aware of all the crap that is on the net.

How is this original post? I swear this nonsence already answered like 50 times past 24 hours before my very eyes.

Understandable.
Its just surprising given that its been a popular subject of debate for some time.

Incel = Involuntary Celibate
basically a faggot that blames the world and everyone in it because they can't get laid

>there is nothing wrong with the way that society and mating rituals are conducted, YOU are the problem
>implies that a healthy society's natural course is to have millions of bitter virgins running around.

Yup. Definitely nothing wrong with whats going on around us!

Attached: 1506041762145.jpg (600x375, 26K)

What do you call someone who blames himself? I always just assumed this went under the incel category too.

Attached: 1500435116689.jpg (266x220, 20K)

thanks for answering my quuestion user, it seems like a fun subject tho.

some people just are unlucky, and its not really anybodies fault.

Attached: 1522446748135.jpg (720x646, 33K)

>Implying ugly and insecure as fuck women dont exist.

nah, every single person not matter how ugly or socially retarded it may be can find someone, even the fatty on Ops pic.

if you are alone is your own fault

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

what if because of how I work or go to school I have incredibly low interaction with other people

>Theres someone out there for everyone

Is it possible to be this naive and unperceptive?

Attached: large.jpg (600x400, 44K)

It seems the only way to prevent it is to magically find girlfriends for them.

That guy is named Travis Bowdish and he's mildly retarded. I don't believe you.

oh, wrong guy
fuck, my ex looks IDENTICAL to that guy though
but not retarded.

What attracted you to someone that looked like that?

Easy. Give them drugs that will make them happy/let them overdose or give them a shotgun to kill themselves with. Not trying to be edgy, but look at the last robot who blew his head off. It was nasty and sad, but he is hopefully somewhere better than where he was. If an uncle truly wants to live, they have to try and better themselves. It does not matter if you are ugly or fat, try and lose weight and better yourself
>inb4 but my face looks like a gremlin
So does mine, but you have to try your hardest or you obviously cant get anywhere or be anything. Being depressed sucks ass but if you can manage the strength to try and improve it can only help

why is it someone else's job to give you a reason to live? everyone has to give that to themselves. that's an absolutely ridiculous thing to demand.

No one will ever be sympathetic towards low-status males, sorry.

he was the only guy who ever asked me to be his gf so i said yes, not knowing that he was going to be mean and derisive to me after we dated for a couple months.

>How do we solve the incel issue. How do we give guys a reason to live.
by giving them a loyal wife that will be there for them until the very bitter end.
improve technology fast enough for men to actually have a loyal robowife to encourage them.
the problem here is women and society demonizing men, so we only need to eliminate women by simply introducing artificial women who will do what women can't and let women alone.
its a win/win situation, women get real freedom and men get what they want.

Attached: lvq6ec5c2kn01.png (1374x690, 639K)

We could do like the Scott Westerfield novels... mandate everyone undergo plastic surgery and drugging so every human is beautiful and dumb. All would be equal.

Would men be allowed to opt out of robot wife if they wanted to pursue a real woman, or would women and men be forcibly separated in your society?

yeah, there is someone for everyone.

you are just a faggot who needs to get out of Jow Forums more often.

Attached: ugly.jpg (634x634, 96K)

They look like brother and sister. Look at their faces.

>implying USA isnt full of inbreeds

Stop idolising sex in media such as films and news and bla bla and start idolising independence, discipline and finding your own purpose in life.
Fixed ur society.

Attached: file.png (364x404, 166K)

Roids
A lot of fucking roids

nah, women would be simply left alone.
the robowives take the role of the stepford wife and real women are finally free, they can do whatever the fuck they want with their lives, no men will bother with them since there is no need nor they can offer anything.
men are happy and work hard to provide for their families, then get rewarded for doing a good job with dinner and sex.
the robowife is 100% loyal to him and only him so no cheating and there is trust there.
everyone will finally be happy.

Attached: el55cxyk1wu01.png (839x2172, 305K)

>men r stoopid
>we're better than men
>men are from mars
God, when I leave this planet, please separate me as far away from people as vapid and unaware as them.

Attached: pp,550x550.u1.jpg (550x422, 35K)

john gray coined the phrase "men are from mars"

It's true faggot I hate to sound like a dick but y'all need to get real lmao

Why don't incels just do this for themselves?

>families

So... the robo wives are going to bear children?

it'll take a while for technology to cross the uncanny valley.
this technology will eliminate incels for good without any violence, they'll die a rather humanly death.
they'll be busy with their bots while women are free from them forever, betas will simply disappear and never return, there will be only chad...who will only pump and dump but anyhow, everyone will be happy in the long run.
think about it, these sexbots or the oversized fleshlight with VR will be enough to deal with these thirsty bastards and remove them for good.

Attached: Sex-robot-Samantha-Sergi-Santos-1022794.jpg (590x442, 35K)

This sounds like the best possible outcome.

>So... the robo wives are going to bear children?
they'll adopt or surrogate, maybe when we are old these things may be able too.
anyhow, everyone in the end benefits from this.
the betas and omegas will probably disappear from women lives forever too...they'll have their customized waifu and be busy with other shit to bother with real women anyways.
the goverment will figure a way out to balance things with this situation, they always do.

If you don't want them to suffer then just kill them. They're the useless trash of society and if they can't find happiness and letting them suffer isn't an answer death is the only choice left.

I'm more than okay with this. I would already have the doll and VR if I could afford it. The government needs to start subsidizing love dolls for lonely people.

because it is the correct answer to the problem since it deals with the root in question.
real women will never ever satisfy nor give the incels what they want and viceversa, incels will never give real women what they want or satisfy them, ergo, there is conflict.
but these 'artificial women' will give these incels what they want since they can customize and program the thing to be what they want them to be, so they get their perfect wife and live happily ever after, leaving real women alone for good, granting women real freedom to do what they want.
if women desire to pursue chad, no one will get in the way except other women and they may solve the conflict by sharing the chad anyways.
everyone is happy in the long run.

Attached: 1523564697662.jpg (721x960, 73K)

the high quality dolls is only at $2000 and dropping.
look for yourself reallovesexdolls.com/Ryan_Davis_Jasmine_163cm-h-cup/
probably they'll cost $1000 or even less as the years pass by, so just wait it out until they are at the price you want them.
in the end, everybody will get to be happy soon enough.
life found a way.

Yeah but what if the results aren't catastrophic. More women go to Uni than men. Women are making great money and the only people consistently out earning them are chads.

Personally I think it's a matter of time before they start to get more serious about outing incels. Especially white males. Women have no qualms about completely eliminating unattractive men.

Real tweet by the way.

Attached: D89BF08C-8426-49F4-A0CF-74A62795CE93.jpg (750x557, 147K)

Stfu communist faggot.

You need to improve yourself, jesus christ, if you are not in a shithole country, you don't need help, proly you are in a first world country, just man up nancy

Oh, I know the prices, brother. But i'm a super poorfag. Waiting it out has been my plan thus far. I already know which dolls i'm interested in. I just can't get them.

>makes rational suggestion
>"FUCKING GOMMUNIST," you scream, spittle flying from your loose lips

I am poor too but saving money and working hard is letting me the chance to buy one of these and mix them with my VR set(gift from dad).
I know you'll be able to afford one as the time goes by brother, at some point these things will only be as expensive as a damn cheap condom.
they say they are heavy though...

>basically a faggot that blames the world and everyone in it because they can't get laid

Every fucking normie on social media has repeated this line for the past two weeks like it's some secret.

Attached: 1282839532626.jpg (268x265, 22K)

>they say they are heavy though
Yeah I figure i'll get stronger from picking her up over and over again. But I was planning on buying a wheelchair as well to push her around the house in

the sexbots and sexdolls and the vr will deal with the incels first though
there will be no fight but just mere indifference and unexistance
betas and omegas will be gone by the time they decide to eliminate them only for them to find nothing to destroy but mere dust

Am a 26 year old virgin guy (never hugged, kissed, etc. another girl), but it's mostly my own fault.

Am super fat (working on that), disabled (born with it), and just never really put the effort in.

Sure as shit had plenty of chances with girls in my younger age but was too stupid to notice at the time.

Idk what the deal with his skin is, but outside of that he could probably make himself look presentable with effort. That's step 1, look presentable.
It won't solve the problem, but not looking presentable will give you no shot at all.

I destroyed my shoulder in numerous repeat dislocations in my teens. I physically cannot do a single pull-up.

Does this preclude me from military service?

thats...actually a pretty good idea user, it'll solve lots of problems and allow you to mobilize them faster.

God does not exist and nobody is out to get you. The universe is indifferent and ultimately you can only blame errors in genetic sequencing or ugly parents.

Do you realize that money earned by doing nothing must be earned by somebody else anyways?

>'First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win' ~Mahatma Gandhi.
so...we are in the fight you stage isn't it?
if incels and men in general become indifferent then we will win
avoiding and ignoring women will be the best thing to do and wait it out

Remove the internet from their lives.

Turning us into hermits with isolation to drive us over the edge. Good idea.

Yeah, they can't walk yet so for all intents and purposes, these dolls *are* crippled. A "real" crippled gf would require a wheelchair, too.

No replies because robots are selfish pussies.

Stop being concerned with others. Some are born chads and will get pussy 1000x easier than you, some are born robots and will work their entire lives for some mediocre sex. Kill yourself or play the game. Stop crying

>No replies because robots are selfish pussies.
some of us are, other don't.
>Stop being concerned with others.
its becoming a real problem lately on this board.
>Some are born chads and will get pussy 1000x easier than you, some are born robots and will work their entire lives for some mediocre sex.
and water is wet, the clouds on earth have water in them, the sun is currently warm and the dinosaurs got extinct, what else is new?.
>Kill yourself or play the game. Stop crying
what about the third option?.
you know...don't play the game and do something else, realizing that life is actually more than just getting laid, discovering and learning new stuff with your sudden free time with also having a omnicient view on the rigged game, like seeing a video of a person playing the game but not playing it yourself.

I can't wait for the day they become functional.
like a ridley scott universe android.

>single mothers, absent fathers, sex-based value and forced sexuality

So much fucking this.

I do say that it is society's fault for the incel problem, not because they don't magically give incels gfs out of thin air, but because of the hypersexualized nature of it.

Society is the one that has its life revolving pretty much fully around sex, it's always sex this and sex that, how many girls have you fucked, whether or not you're hot and/or rich just to get more sex and if you're not one of those things then you should try to be that one exact model to get more sex.

Often successful men are depicted as having sex with many women, and one of the main motivators society gives for pretty much anything is "you'll get pussy", if this piece of shit society didn't put so much goddamn importance on sex then robots wouldn't be a thing (not as they are now) for they wouldn't be bullied for liking anime or playing videogames, as right now those hobbies are shamed and deemed useless only because they don't increase your chances at having sex.

Hell this shit is why from this generation onwards we won't see the next DaVinci or Rembrandt or anything like that, because we as a society don't give a shit about arts or crafts anymore, just how much sex can you get and how to get even more of it, even the fucking ads are ripe with provocative messages and imagery, as if it was the only thing that mattered.

I fear we won't live to see the day. But I hope for the best. My other problem is that I get attached to my belongings. If I fell in love with a cheaper doll/robot, I would feel too guilty about getting a newer version.

Sheltered faggot

If he was concerned enough by his looks he wouldn't be overweight with acne and that haircut.

He seems to have resigned himself to his fate. Though the images I've seen him in he looks happy, and as gay as it sounds that's all that actually matters.

He has some kind of retardation. If you look at his facebook, he's clearly not smart.

Yeah I figured by his facial expressions but I didn't want to assume.

If that means he's happy in spite of how most people would treat him based on his appearance, that's a good thing.

>How do we solve the incel issue
Just don't give them a platform to radicalize. By swimming in echo chambers, they only hear the worst paths and outcomes possible and never seek to get help for their problems before snapping.

I agree. I wish I were retarded just enough to not care. Instead I'm dumb enough to know i'm dumb and ugly. Praise Travis.

>lol just ban entire websites so only police-state social media exist!

Just monitor them and introduce countering points when possible. Don't allow them to think there's no way out, or they'll feel trapped and lash out to escape what they see as a hopeless situation.
The worse the case, such as actually sincerely talking about hurting others, the more they're monitored and potentially removed from society to be put into rehabilitation.
Some sort of government-mandated friendship program that can help young people who feel overwhelmed find comfort in being alive could possibly work, as well.
At the core of it all, these spree killers are suicidal. We can take a page out of how we treat other suicidal people to prevent this from happening. It won't get it all, but It would be better than absolutely no help that we have right now.

Look, maybe we can't agree on how this issue can be fixed, but we absolutely NEED to agree on this following question if we want to have a meaningful conversation... Who the fuck thinks it is ok for a society to have undersexed, testosterone fueled men roaming around purposeless?

For fuck's sake, that demographic are prime candidates for radicalization by all sorts of fringe groups! They have smouldering rage and enough intelligence to be dangerous. The fact that incels are as common as they seem to be is one of the worst things going down in "modern society" right now. With enough coordination incels could literally and unironically burn society down to the ground. This is not good for ANYONE.

It's just what happens when we lose manufacturing and agricultural jobs in our push to become service-based societies.
Getting raped by other countries when it comes to production steals jobs that young men desperately need.

one of the only good posts on this thread.

jesus fucking christ you pathetic whiny angsty robot spergs make me cringe. instead of sitting around and complaining how no girl will throw you a pity fuck and how terribly your crippling social anxiety affects you, pick your miserable ass up and do something about it. the knowledge and resources are out there waiting for you. you could literally achieve anything you wanted unless youre a cripple or a nigger if you stopped fucking complaining and learned how to play the game.

your body can be trained, your mind can be trained. optimism consistency, motivation, perseverance, confidence, assertiveness, the drive to create, compete and dominate can all be trained. new prosperous habits like picking up productive hobbies, reading good books or getting a healthy diet can all be adopted. so why the fuck are you still sitting around sucking off your fellow worthless cuck betas circlejerking about the same shit as always? the term incel isnt fucking real, its a retarded meme used by faggots to excuse their homosexuality/micropenis. its a self destructive mindset that consciously destroys your ambition to become a chad.

of course women are incapable of love towards a man. they only love their children. thats the inherent nature of species in biology, to reproduce, colonize and dominate. in my opinion the primitive nature of women has never changed BECAUSE they are unable to change. they are always attracted to higher status males in every aspect because they need someone BETTER than them to lead the family, to provide for them, to give them guidance, etc

women ADORE, they dont love. they need to feel certain of the guys masculinity, they need to respect the guys dominance, they need to feel intimidated by his wisdom in order to admire him, since inferiority creates attraction for women. they use men this way because they can never realistically compete with them, and they know they need men more than men need them.