You're not a incel right user?

>"Really hate those guys, but anyways you do know the handshake, right?"
>"The one that only virgins don't know?"

Attached: handshake-reaching-out.jpg (442x660, 76K)

I thought this would end in highschool

Attached: th.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

why are normies hating on incels? arent you just proving their point when you do?

>"What's taking you so long user? Nervous?"
>"Don't worry my man, just take your time"

Attached: 1255031379_top-10-ways-to-show-confidence-with-body-language_5.jpg (300x300, 15K)

They all hate women, are all violent and it's completely their own fault that no one likes them.

>Gives a completely normal handshake with eye contact and no limp hand

>Chad doesn't see the hand buzzer in my palm.

Attached: IMG_2454.jpg (800x800, 48K)

>"This is a five-o, we got one"
>"Don't move user, make this easy on us"

Attached: stock-photo-man-in-suit-shooting-with-gun-studio-shot-against-black-124267705.jpg (300x470, 21K)

You never take me alive cucks!
>Jumps out of first story window and manages to limp to escape Moped.

It's not fucking fair. How do they always know...

wtf is it with autist virgins and "the handshake"? you do realize there isn't some kind of handshake people who have sex do, right? the fuck, why do you guys focus on stupid,weird specific shit like a goddamn handshake?

I give him the handshake. lmao at these virgins.

Oh sorry bro, I can't shake hands right now I've got too much pussy smell on my fingers bro.

>nope. ive been here a while.

>Instructions unclear
>Proceed to go postal on Chad.

Attached: IMG_2364.jpg (513x800, 25K)

SPOTTED THE VIRGIN, OFFICER!

why so many normies on Jow Forums I thought you were robots and half of the people here hate incels which are just migrants from reddit that pretty much suit the culture of this community

>normies in highschool would always ask me if I was a virgin
>"o-of course not haha"
>they would just laugh and say "it's okay buddy you'll get laid one day!"
>still haven't gotten laid and doubt I ever will
How the fuck do they tell? The virgin walk?

>ncels which are just migrants from reddit that pretty much suit the culture of this community
you should get back to plebbit too you faggot

I've probably been here longer than you failed normie, I get Jow Forums is supposed to hate reddit but let's be real here incels are just more serious less sarcastic robots and feminist/anti-incel robots are normie faggots that don't belong here

>unattractive face
>no social life
It shouldn't be too hard to spot.

People care more in hgihgschool because it's happening to a lot of people for the first time there. It's a milestone of the culture. You won't have ties to those people, and at a certain age, so long as you don't talk about it, AT ALL, no one will assume you're a virgin.

They might think you're fucking weird, or haven't got laid in a long time, but rarely after a certain point do people even question whether someone is a virgin or not because it is such a rare occurrence. So just never tell anyone.

>When people give limp handshakes

I fucking despise this shit, shake my hand like a fucking man faggot

Protips from a corporate cyborg:
>Grasp hand in a firm and effective manner, demonstrating dexterity.
>Slightly cock your elbow and apply forward pressure, demonstrating strength
>Lean in slightly with a straight back to demonstrate aggresion
>Only one shake, time it to coincide with your name when introducing yourself, showing leadership

People literally judge you based on this alone. This shit is sociopathic. I think there is a version of this that you're supposed to do when you first meet a woman to put yourself in the "would fuck" pool or something. If you look closely when Chad introduces himself, you'll see the point where the woman starts fantasising explicitly about his cock inside her. Literally. She's holding his gaze for just a second. She's glanced at you for as long as is socially required (very briefly) and forgotten you as soon as you two broke eye contact. FORGOTTEN you. This shit is sociopathic.

this is what virgins actually believe.
mfw

Attached: 51DAB1E2-6B77-44D7-8805-159BC25BEF84.jpg (728x640, 500K)

Champ?
Champ, I...

Attached: 1502224045737.png (502x407, 36K)