INTJ/r9k

INTJ/r9k

Why the obsession with INFJ ?

Attached: 78380809-8154-4178-B649-48BE32548EB7.jpg (960x917, 97K)

INFJ best medicine for depressed INTP.

Attached: gally27.jpg (600x473, 79K)

>tfw intp
>tfw i will never get infj gf

INFJs are just so good

Attached: 39150.jpg (200x275, 39K)

is the man on the left supposed to be a failure in the conventional sense?
>tfw intj but failed to make good life

ENFJs can be good too.

Attached: 1501156037131.jpg (3400x4400, 788K)

ENTJ is literally INTJ but not worthless

Hello just wanted to let you know i'll go ahead and bust a fat nut to a cute girls folder i will never share with you inxj-s.

Ah, fuck'em. The real question is how do we achieve ENTJ mode, aka conqueror of the world?

I can't tell whether I'm ENTP or INTJ.

On one hand, I always was pretty outspoken and love debating. On the other, I spent a good deal of my teenage years being anxious, awkward and quiet because I wanted to fit in. Now I'm more assertive and don't care about people's opinions as much (but don't go full autism and piss people off).

Am I still ENTP even if I had that phase?

I CANT FUCKING TELL IF I'M INTJ OR INTP

Put 'MBTI' in the OP otherwise only the *really* bored people find it

Gay

You're falling back on behaviourism. For example, I could be memey and noisy and outspoken if I wanted to, people are capable of more than one pattern of behaviour, depending on what they want to accomplish and why.

MBTI is shit imo. Jungian theory (cognitive functions), though, it's telling you *why* you do what you do, not what you do. Think on the reasons behind your behaviour, why you have acted the way you have.

And as always, read moar

Ni vs Ne
Te vs Ti
Fi vs Fe
Se vs Si

Read on the differences, you have a search engine. If the left suits your mode of thinking more, you're INTJ, otherwise, you're INTP. The two types are only superficially similar, the processes themselves are very different.

Gay

You only lose when you admit defeat. You lose because you relinquish any chances you have. Find purpose in trying to pursue a good life, whether it is feasible or not.

I'm probably never going to get a gf anyway

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-204541.jpg (1223x2127, 640K)

Infj manlet here, how can I help you?

Be my footstool

Okay, I'm a skeleton tho so.. It might hurt you a little

Tell me I'm a good boy pls

give me a (you), write whatever the fuck you want. Thanks in advance

>tfw infj male
never had a fucking chance

Attached: 1502324550493.png (1366x768, 933K)

What's the issue? I get shit like "Boo hoo I'm an INTP", but no one actually talks about how to take steps to solve the issues involved, or what the physical, actual issues are.

So, what's wrong with being INFJ for you?

Fucking namefaggots ruined our thread already
Like a clockwork

Eat shit and die

Or get a name and join us, this shit is way more entertaining than
>"What MBTI do you hate the most?" and 50 replies with the same format, repeatedly, ad infinitum

I dont know op
I think heissemberg might have been intp

You are a really good boy **pats head **I love you

Hey there here's an extra spicy (you)

T-thanks user, I needed that

I platonically love you too

I love you more unplatonically

There are so many male INFJs here, but that makes sense.

how was the malcom in the middle guy seen as righteous? He was the one fucking everything up for his own benefit. black chicken man was paying him truckloads of money and wanted him to retire peacefully but to teach his formula, hal just didnt want to because of his ego.

I don't think this test is accurate as people believe. When I was younger, I was INTP, then a few years later I was INTJ now I'm ENTJ. I have never gotten ENTP. This has been over a period of a decade. I think people advance as they better themselves. I used to be a shut in, then I started reading and watching tutorials on various things. I think this test should just be a guideline to identify where you are at the moment. I think adapting to human events and real world education determine what you are and will be. I think people are afraid to grow and live in a comfort zone where these traits can be identifiable and put into classes. I am not the person I was in 2008.

I uh-

>(unplatonically)
>*blush*

Alright, I'm heading out, LATER user.

INTP-T mater race reporting in

Attached: 1522905442855.jpg (617x720, 217K)

INFJ male here.
AMA.

Attached: gar.png (803x600, 31K)

How is the feel garden going?

>INFJ male here
Whats your opinion on gore?

Global warming bullshitter but seems like an alright guy to spend lunch with.

Another INFJ user reporting in. What makes us so great?

reddit tier show

Spoilers : INTJ wins

>tfw infj and with intp husband
it's a good combo for faggots, neither of us came out of our teens with STDs

Attached: 1515119397653.jpg (933x1352, 380K)

Ability to connect deeply with others, 'vision', intellectualism. Think a seer-esque or mystical character, that's the romanticization of the INFJ.

Like any type though, most are pretty average, just different in their own ways. I'd have life on ez mode if I had the intellect of a God and 400 IQ, kek. Or if I could be fucking satisfied or happy for once.

You mean what makes you so great among nonnormie communities, especially ones with a high INTP representation such as this one? Normie society greatly undervalues INFJs.

Are they're any ENFJs who would be my long distance boyfriend?

Attached: Screenshot_20180416-145511_Firefox.jpg (1080x1653, 409K)

ya but you gotta prove to me you are a girl

Guess which one winds up with half a face

>diagnosed schizoid
>INTJ
Is this even possible to be anything but intj with this PD?

i think walt is infj and gus is istj
walt is academic and constantly striving to be on top even if it becomes self-destructive
gus built a system over decades and never let his pride compromise his decision making

inb4 the infj is the bottom

Care to explain?
Orig

isn't intj supposed to soft?

>gay
BY DEFINITION, NO, YOU CUMBRAINED IMBECILE!
*proceeds to flail around his destroyed xbox 360 controller in rage*

Also oopsie that was me, i claim responsibility

Yeah I'd like to know this too onegai

>INFJ
>pic related

Attached: 124124_.jpg (1280x720, 32K)

What type do i write like?

69thehentaichrist69Have i told you the tragedy of Steve Orangeberg the Wealthy? They say the man was so jewish, he loaned his soul to the devil, and got two souls in return. Steve was born in a small village on the grand continent of Dominatrixaria, the Realm of Degeneration. During his younger years, the Orangeberg family lived in a small hive, typical for the population of tje insects known as Jewtoids. These Jewtoids, while resembling a human in appearance, and indeed, physiology, lived under a hive mind society. The hive mind, not consisting of all Jewtoids alive, but rather, six million souls, praised by the jewtoids as the Great Six Million, deposited in the Tree of Shoah, where they, deep underneath the crust of the earth's surface, silently commanded small tribes of these vile creatures. Steve, was a rather quiet boy, the ancestral spirits left him along to develop his own 'ghost in the machine', an effect that was capable of giving every Jewtoid their own distinct personality, through absorbtion of knowledge and habits which naturalry occured upon extended connection with the Great Six Million. Steve was rather glad when he was given a task to advance other jewtoids' positions, indeed in a Jewish village, or in on of the all-too-frequent infiltration to bigger, and thriving societies. Little Steve wondered, sometimes, would he ever be selected by the tribe he was part of, as an infiltrator? His foreskinless penis drew on blood from his body, becoming erect at the slightest hint of this idea. (cont 1/2)

Attached: 1523522108123.jpg (1424x648, 88K)

Is there any hope for us INTP? I just feel so removed from everything.

Attached: 1522368932558.jpg (477x425, 27K)

Correct yeah but that was a 50/50, and my INTP is a switch

Attached: 1513499775824.jpg (640x639, 185K)

(Cont)
He wanted to go out and explore, the misty plains, forests, with trees growing as tall as mountains, abandoned facilities of Dominatrixaria, left by ancestors long gone, with staves spitting out stones in a hail of fire, and men made of not flesh and bone, but steel and lightning. The boy's - now 9 years old - wish would be granted, however. For Belzebub and the Cadre of Lost Souls, who left hell after the Great Extinction when the sinners overflowed from the nine endless circles of hell, and eventually, after milennia of struggling, stormed the gates of heaven, murdering God, and his Archangels with him. Thsi act left civilization on Earthland in ruins, with the Jewtoids (cont)
With the jewtoids left to fester for generations, as the sinners, denied from hell, and newly corrupted heaven, traveled back to the molten core of the planet, forming the Great Six Million, stripping the Jewtoids of their free will and implanting their hive mind in place.

Like FAGT

Wellm you could use your Ti, Ne, Si for fucking something more than feeling depressed and sorry for yourself. You should be able to connect the dots better in brain to learn things. You have ability for both science, provided by Ni/Ne and Si to memorize facts and arts by intuition.

What you need to work on is self control, if you win that battle, you have a set life.

MBTI threads are supposed to exist for self improvement, not /soc/ faggotry.

I get it that you recognize each other for a long time, though this behavior seems more like reveling in saddness instead of aspiring for greatness.

Wow mean. I actually worked really hard on this. Not cool bro, at least tell me what i could improve :(

i didn't even bother to read lmao get rekt eksde

I have self control, I just have no drive or motivation for anything. Nothing interests me and I drop all interests after two months at most.
I'm going to college for CS but I don't give a shit about that either despite being good at it.

Oh haha well played friend :D you sure got me ;)

Attached: 1522529766596.jpg (500x333, 27K)

The best we can hope for is a peaceful, removed life, pursuing our interests and enjoying the occasional company of a few good friends. I'm getting closer to that life everyday.

Nothing on r9k seriously exists for self-improvement, let's not kid ourselves.

I suppose that's true. Reaching that kind of stability is still quite difficult, though. Especially if you're looking to build a stable income stream while also aiming to get away from the chaos of big cities.

get on this entp dick

No, get on *this* entp dick

>tfw INxJ with the worst of both worlds

>INTP
>That means I want to fuck a dolphin

It's funny I thought INTP were usually more compatible with themselves, ENTJ, and ISTP. Where's that other compatibility chart when you need it?

Does anyone think INTP is the best type?

Compatibility is impossible to determine. A lot of people will say that two INTPs in a relationship is terrible because neither are good with feelings, but I think it would be a great match if they're both well-adjusted. And INTPs are usually flexible in relationships, so they can be happy with most types if they like the individual. It really depends on what both people are looking for. ESFP is the only one that I think would invariably lead to crippling communication issues with INTP. Socionics is more about long-term compatibility and they say ESFJ is the best match, but I don't know about that. ESFJ could certainly give INTP needed support, but most INTPs want to be understood more than they want to be functional.

oregano of the test please

Shitly
The average /s4s/ post is more eloquent than this rambling diatribe of complete horseshit.
kys

Feels great to be a fucking bird huh

Yeah well fuck you that's my first draft
Show some respect, before i show it to your mother harder than her boyfriend ever could

desu you are right. I guess I can lurk here to read some interesting things about personalities.
Otherwise /sig/ it is.

But it boggles my mind. Have people here really lost all hope?

>Does anyone think INTP is the best type?
It ain't
t. INTP

horoscope.

I knew you were ENxP. At first I thought ENFP but I bet you used the emoticons to throw people off. Even I didn't read the whole thing though sorry lmao

>Does anyone think INTP is the best type?
While I have zero self esteem and will most likely end up poor and alone, I wouldn't want to have a different personality. I like observing and learning.

homoscope.

It is

Mine's Gemini

Hope for what?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c105 (v14) - p104 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.4M)

>I have self control
Maybe, maybe not. Does not matter. About second part... Are you a schizoid by any chance? It might have a lot to do with it. Otherwise you should try to find some friend to motivate you for something. Sometimes I did things just beause I was doing it with a fried even through I am INTP introvert.

why the fuck do i have to be intj? literally everyone hates intjs including themselves

>Are you a schizoid
I've suspected it for some time, but I've never been diagnosed so I'm not going to say yes. And the fact that I feel frustrated at my lack of sexual or relationship experience might be an indicator that I'm not.
>find some friends
I'll probably be forced to make friends or at least acquaintances as time goes on due to group projects anyway.

>Hope for what?
Life, I see people here just moaning and whining about how bad they have it, they have a point of course but no one posts anything to motivate each other, to give them courage, to give them a reason and a way. To share their experiances of succes and failures to help other robots. Only tournament in who has it worse.

>I'll probably be forced to make friends or at least acquaintances as time goes on due to group projects anyway.
Great. Try to see if you share any interests with those people, if so you will be friend them without thinking. Also it may return you the the desire or even passion about your hobby.

(if by emoticon you mean "69thehentaichrist69" that's just me forgetting/not really caring for cleaning up the ctr+v text, originally wrote it somewhere else)

I used to have friends in high school, we shared interests yet at the same time I didn't really want to hang out with them. It's weird, I'll beat myself up for being lonely but when the time comes to actually socialize I can't be bothered

I am in the same ship, that's why I have 1 friend who I spend most of the time, rest of them I see rarely.

I keep thinking I could build lasting relationships with the fellow students in my uni, if I just invested a little amount of time, just to go to their house for a visit or a drink, but I just don't want to even through I know I may be making a mistake.

Shame. I know I wil only feel regret latter yet that does not bother me.

Maybe you're just reading the wrong posts. Self improvement is a stupid meme but there's not nearly as much whineing on this board as people say there is, and what is here is mostly from tourists.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c105 (v14) - p105 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.38M)

Yeah, I can definitely relate to that way of thinking.
In the end, I think it's also closely tied to society's expectations which, even if you consciously detach yourself from them, inevitably end up affecting you on a subconscious level.
The solution is probably to separate yourself from that hyper-active, artificial lifestyle modern society provides and sets as the standard, by moving to a less densely populated area for example.
My claims are completely baseless of course, it's just an idea.

>Self improvement is a stupid meme
>

>but there's not nearly as much whineing on this board as people say there is, and what is here is mostly from tourists.
You may be right. Though it baffles me, the disinterest toward bettering oneselfs life.

Not sure if Gus would be ISTJ, an ISTJ Gus would purge people who show the slightest bit of disloyalty.

To add onto this, from my experience, ESFJs don't really like INTPs. It's a neutral relationship. Strangely enough, some SPs tend to like INTPs a lot. I think it's because we accept their playful attempts at domination without taking offense or getting too rebellious.

How will you know when you've finished getting better at life?

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c105 (v14) - p106 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.15M)