Why did he leave us?

I miss him so much. Why the fuck didn't anyone help him. This is the only board that I could see possibly relating. I dont even care about new music I just want him to be alive...

Attached: 366.jpg (500x500, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dw_10GsPa-4&list=RDdw_10GsPa-4&start_radio=1
youtu.be/ObE9MT48ftc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>This is the only board that I could see possibly relating
Why exactly do I relate to some faggoty chad that acted like a nigger and drowned in pussy again?
Fuck you dude.

>i'm sad
>i'm not sad
>i've guns
>i'm falling in love
>i've depression
>money, bitches, drugs
>i'm smoking weed
>i like alcohol
>i'm a gangsta
That shit isn't good music, it's the same shitty topic over an over, now everyone do songs 'bout that kind of topics.
He acted like a fuckin' nigger
He deserved what happened to him, it's his fault

peep had a way more fulfilling life than most get on this earth
he followed his inner vision and he created some incredible things
he is a genuine inspiration to the kids today
he glows with his beauty, i understand. the constellation of bright lights in my life that have brought me here have often made me want to die, and looking at peep i've found in moments that i am livid with envy. i'd often want to die for him, even if he could live for another year.
youtube.com/watch?v=dw_10GsPa-4&list=RDdw_10GsPa-4&start_radio=1
"leave it in the back of your head, yeah you know i'm talkin' to you,
not too long ago, i probably would've died for you."
peep had nothing and he ascended to a higher place. this is because he lived with a genuine heart, and it took him to higher places in the human experience.
this is why he was so beautiful to look at.

holy shit did you really have to repost the obnoxious and unintelligent green text? you are a horribly mediocre piece of shit. fuck you you sad fucking loser

>thinks that peep has the better songs ever made
>higher places in the human experience
Disgusting

Attached: auuj.jpg (351x351, 26K)

and what great things do you do, anonymous shitposter?

>He's depressed so he's one of us.
Nice try faggit.

Attached: 0a317f01dc1aeb19c698c46128084647.jpg (650x366, 14K)

one of us. Saint Peep

Not make shitty music and overdose like a faggot that's for sure

>obnoxious and unintelligent
>horribly mediocre piece of shit
lil peep?

lel fukn zing

he couldnt find happiness even in wealth... hes a robot at heart all of us would get pussy if we were rich

This
This is the better description of lil peep, lil peep it's a dead meme
Lil peep isn't one of us, fuck off, don't come to r9k to make shitty music threads

holy fuck you are miserable losers. look i have no impetus in trying to convince you otherwise. i'm correct, your opinions are not valid because your intellects are compromised, and i'm leaving you behind and you're going to rot in your life. believe me, i can see a mile away where you losers end up in life. and i don't say that without sympathy because i used to be a loser, but because i got better i can't ask myself to put up with you childish bullshit. good bye

stop worshipping no talent drug addicts

>he couldnt find happiness even in wealth.
probably because he was on drugs but in reality it was all just an act, look up his brothers interview

>Op is a jew loving nigger/nigger wanna be
>Kek

Attached: DWrRHK7WkAE1oOm.jpg (500x495, 41K)

>if you don't like my shitty music taste you're a loser

>haha nigger nigger nigger kek xD pepe frog memes
This is gonna be a long summer

good for you champ. go bump some lil peep and mull over all those pseudo-hardships you had to overcome

>Hahahahahaha Im cringing guys im so original
Fuck off faggot.

ok enjoy your remaining years
i'm not saying that you dumb ape. read what i wrote again
oh you frog-posting rascal

If you quote every reply in the thread and have no idea how to greentext youre a fucking newfag or a summerfag and need to fuck off. Me cringing is irrelevant

>Hahah posting pepe haHAA
Im so cool for shit talking people who use pepe
>HAHAHHAHAH
Fuck off new fag.

you must be new here but not that new
has the summer dip in quality even been a thing in years, this site is consistently shit now
but i digress
>defending lil peep
>calling someone else a summerfag

holy shit i can't tell if you have brain damage or are just acting like it. you are an interesting creature

>i'm not saying that you dumb ape. read what i wrote again
Not him, but obviously you didn't say that its just the entire jist of your post you mongoloid

oh oh, someone doesn't understand Jow Forums

This thread has to be bait cause I genuinely don't believe anyone aside from "depressed" 16 year old girls
actually like lil peeps shit music

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 37K)

>Why the fuck didn't anyone help him.
What makes you think people didn't? He was a deeply troubled man.

>I dont even care about new music I just want him to be alive
What is it about him personally that you like so much? I'm familiar with his music, but not him.

I only know about lil peep from this website. I saw his post from the front page and had to come in and call him out

no it's just that you think what i am is your misunderstanding of me. that's why you're wrong
no you're a real person and it's easy to see what you are

>Not shitposting
>goes on r9k
>makes lil peep thread
>calls me a summerfag

Attached: Im cringing so hard bro.jpg (300x168, 5K)

>waste the time God gave you here on earth on something that is laughably unworthy

Dude im a peep fan and all but
he doesnt relate to this board that much
i like his lyrics a lot but you also have to point out that it wasn't THAT good matter of fact i think lil tracy had better lyrics

also if you thought ppl was gonna agree with you gtfo u fckn newfag

I'm someone who doesn't like shitty music for depressed 14 years old girls, that's who I are.

>no it's just that you think what i am is your misunderstanding of me. that's why you're wrong
what? genuine sub 90 iq moron confirmed

I know normies my age who listen to him. I wish they could hear my opinion

i'm embarrassed for you.

what do you think will happen when we run out of oil

well invent something else or stop using it. well be fine

just make it more obvious you're an emo lil teen

pretending to be unintelligent just means you're genuinely unintelligent

I can tell you're new here, gtfo

i obviously knew the contrarian retards around here would hate on the thread. I posted it cause it made me feel better

Nothing contrarian about not liking a generic, stale garbage rapper

Name something unique he produced, tell me whats good about his style, a memorable profound lyric he said

Instead you go on about his life and your own and how that makes his music valid. It's all bs, you're just some braindead fuck who likes shit music

Literally who?

Robot pls this comment is original, yes?

not op
but i like how he tried hard to bring back guitar and irl instruments while still trying to appeal to the masses
on his song "better off" he got actual real musicians to record some classical-esque subjects and got racer x/the mars volta bassist Juan Alderete to play on his latest album

for a moment there i thought rock was gonna come back

>i like how he tried hard to bring back guitar and irl instruments
hes not the only one

but i commendate you and wont berate you because you actually like music and aren't just some bandwagoning normie

He did drugs and died, complete retard. Don't do drugs kids.

If this isn't a copypasta then act like lil peep and kill yourself. Dude was a waste of oxygen and the world is better off without him.

well he's the one that made it the correct way (imo) which was gathering actual ppl and using samples only for percussion
xxxtentacion tried it but he's such a pseudo intellectual faggot that tried to hide his incompetence in playing instruments with making actual indie folk slow songs lol

a lot of new rap producers do include a rather heavy sound and i wish it keeps going

not a hard metalhead or anything but im really enamoured with the "guitar hero" idea and im a little sad that it's no longer a thing

I just don't like peep. He seemingly had normal parents and a life, threw that away to be a musician. then threw that away because hes not smart enough to get legit drugs
cant relate

>be me
>depressed
>likes lil peep
>losers on r9k make fun of peep
>think about all there missing out on cause there closed minded virgin autist.

Attached: 1524463660918s.jpg (114x125, 2K)

fuck all of these soundcloud faggots. Gucci mane is the true robot

Peep is a faggot, listen to GG Allin
youtu.be/ObE9MT48ftc

Attached: 121deb3aea890a067b1149cbb75ad0d5.jpg (241x347, 85K)

baby faggot face took too many drugs and fucked his retard brain. I wish he didn't die because I hate seeing the cunt, he's not an icon, his music was literally my chemical romance tier "wah wah wah Im sad" shit. He's not a fucking robot he would've fucked hundreds of girls, he's just a faggot that couldn't control his bitch hormones

he was way cooler than anyone on this board, and he didnt "leave" us, he was murdered

he was too good for this world. too good and too addicted to oxy, RIP in Peep my Beamer Boy

Attached: LilPeep_.jpg (1000x650, 865K)