Why does every failed normie obsess over this horrible game?

Why does every failed normie obsess over this horrible game?

Attached: failed normie game.jpg (225x225, 13K)

Normies obsess over Fortnite and Overwatch now. League Of Legends has gone back to being a niche game. Only those who played since Season 3 are playing the game.

>Failed normie game
It used to be a straight up normie game but now that mobas are getting old and shooters are more popular again I guess it is a failed normie game

Incidentally I have no fucking idea why normies like it, ever since I saw the original DOTA I thought it was way too complicated to ever become popular.

That said most MOBAs are shit

My failed normie friend has been trying to get me into it.
>Can we play a different map?
was a question I did not like the answer to.

So glad the league hype is over. Took way longer than expected

>league's popularity has succumbed to fortnite's

Have things gotten any better?

>Normies obsess over Fortnite and Overwatch now.

Fortnite yes, but overwatch? The real answer is

>toaster/laptop normies, league of legends
>gaming pc normies, PUBG
>console normies, fortnite

Why do they like that shit so much? Minecraft with guns and that team fortress knockoff are pretty lame. I don know if it's my age speaking or something but I just can't fucking stand any games that are released anymore.

League/fortnite don't compete. I forgot where I saw it but on pc fortnite is sixth, behind league, pubg and some random shit which I think is only popular in other countries.

The normies playing fortnite are the ones on console

It's not your age, normies just have shit taste and are too big of brainlets to scratch above the surface of games and pick free shit

Fortnite and LoL are mainly popular because they're free and Overwatch honestly isn't nearly as popular among normies.

>Horrible.
Bring me 1 (one) game that has managed to stay entertaining for as long as this one has.
Best game.

Attached: file.png (482x482, 227K)

It was never entertaining. Let me guess, California?

I do well in just about every game I've played, games just aren't fun anymore.
Smash bros melee for over twice the amount of time.

>I do well in just about every game I've played, games just aren't fun anymore.
You tried pubg?

Most fun game I've ever played with friends, and the most intense game I've ever played alone

>You tried pubg?
No, that's the one I haven't tried yet. How long do games last? I understand the idea of the game and that's about it really.

No, not even America.
Meelee has only stayed relevant, no entertaining.
There are only so many things you can do in a game that never changes, League changes up every other week.

You ever played PUBG on mobile? It's fucking abysmal and nearly unplayable, yet it has over 10 million of players.

patrician tier esport coming through. RIP sweet prince

Attached: 1point6.jpg (450x450, 31K)

Balance changes don't count as the game changing. The idea of the game will always be the same. No argument detected.

It's entirely dependent on where you drop and how you play. A solo game to the end is about 40 minutes, I've never actually managed to win though.

On average playing aggressively you either last 3 minutes when you die at the start, or about 20 when you die in the midgame. If you stay out the action you'll last about 30 minutes each time, this is boring though and I wouldn't reccomend it. Only play to win when about 20 people are left

If you make it all the way to the end, the game lasts 30-31 minutes. Most of them you will die well before that though.

>not playing cs 1.6 8 hours a day

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHH

actually the guy below me is probably right, I've never timed it and was just guessing

Man I would give anything to go back to the early 2000s. Esports was so pure back then. Just a bunch of sweaty nerds gathering in a stuffy hotel basement to test themselves. No extraneous bullshit.

Attached: cplwinter2001.jpg (560x420, 52K)

Yeah you can go to watch a replay of a game that lasts to the end and it is almost always 30-31 minutes. Very rarely 32 minutes if the final circle is over top of a spot that gives both players cover to hide behind.

The game idea will be the same for every game, including melee.
But there are constantly new things introduced, so it stays relevant AND entertaining.
>No argument detected.
No u.

Cs:go. And it will never die.

Oh yea what fucking gay ass fucking gay shit retarded game you fucking play bro?@?!!?!??!??!? BRO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN PLAY YOU THINK YOUR"E SO SUPERIOR TO ME BECAUSE I PLAY FUCKING LEAGUE YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH

Attached: 3f4fda5e66214800000f71059fb9bc74.jpg (308x560, 20K)

CS has been around since the 90s. Had a few really bad years from 2009-12 when lol was fresh on the scene and it looked might it might die for good before Valve rescued the franchise with CSGO

I don't care for Esports but there was a time anons. A time of comfort and fun.and passion

Attached: 1329988460478.jpg (512x288, 118K)

Melee never gets updated if that's what you mean. But the gameplay is incredible and if you think there is no variety when playing that's just straight up wrong. Every match you have is different than the last. As for entertainment, that's just a matter of perspective, I find LoL dreadfully dull, but I won't deny it has entertainment value.

Overwatch is popular only cause blizzard knows how to make it SEEM like you're doing shit, when you're really not, plus they bend over to any circle jerk about anything without thinking of the consequences so normies feel they are "heard" in the community.

Not to mention the game is surface level as fuck, no matter how much they try to push "muh team play" mentality it's essentially pick whatever category of hero the team needs, win until diamond, possibly masters if you have good mechanical skill.

It's basically the normie dream, you can play with friends, feel like you're doing something, play whatever the shit you want while blizzard compliments you for "strategy"

Or not, I'm just ranting, woke up right now at 5 with a fever dream

>Never.
Ya sure about that? It's been a slow decline for the past 6 months.
Either way my previous argument in this post still holds merit, the game will never be more than what it is, and eventually people will get bored of that.
There are over 50 quadrillion different matchups in League 5v5, it's almost impossible to play every single one.
Also, every League match is different, different players mean different strats and playstyles, giving you almost infinite possibilities.
And the game still changes every 2 weeks, with new champs pretty often. The game cannot be stale.
Not saying melee is bland, but it'll never get to League's level of play.

Talking about normie's popular games, what do you anons think about midair? I feel like it could be normie central if they gave a shit about marketing, it isn't exactly hard to hit the shots and it feels fun as hell to go fast. Not even taking into account the fortnite art style that normies eat up.

Go back to call of dutes and wii sports nigger

Depends on RNG. If you can't find a vehicle or loot soon you'll end up either dying immediately or running for 15 straight minutes. It's super boring.

Even if you get good loot you can still end up just getting wrecked by some faggot hiding in brush with a sniper, or hiding behind a door or corner in a building, or just being unlucky and someone entering the same house or area as you.

I honestly don't get how people can stay entertained playing pubg for any long duration of time.

The OG Starcraft:Brood War, timeless classic.

>the game will never be more than what it is, and eventually people will get bored of that.

Well it's been around for 19 years and people haven't gotten bored yet.

dont you dare talking shit about wii sports

Really makes me think in an original way

Attached: r9k.png (217x592, 134K)

I wish I could stop playing this game. I've played since 2011 and I've played probably seven thousand matches. I want to try and quit to find a new game but 2 much autismz

The question wasn't which has more matchups or updates. Really comparing a fighting game to a MOBA in that manner is apples to oranges anyway. It was which game has stayed entertaining that people have kept playing longer than LOL, and that's melee.

I'll give you that LoL has always been the more popular game of course.

League bored the fuck out of me and the people who wanted me so badly to play it and were so invested in it that every other conversation was about it are now begging me to play something else. Fuck this stupid garbage game, it's absolute trash akin to whatever the fuck battle royale or card game you're currently playing.

Real robots play Halo.

Attached: eldorado 2018-05-04 04-32-27-19.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

God fucking damn it do you people not look in the settings? You can center the reticle so it's not below the center of your screen. Seen so many people with this off centered reticle.

world of Warcraft u faggatron 3000

Attached: 1524553737257s.jpg (111x125, 3K)

Truly Patrician Tier:
>CS 1.6
>DotA Vanilla
>(Pre Dota+) Dota2
>Starcraft
>Starcraft 2

Actually it might die. Valve went too greedy and literally fucks up game even more with each update, they literally killed trading, so the game community shrunk, and slowly continues to do that. Same went with Dota 2 when Dota+ launched.

BFA is looking pretty nice, and classic is coming next year hopefully. All these new classes and old God lore, let's hope for less rng relic/legendary bullshit this time

Artifact weapons are gone, but we will get Azerite Armour which will be kinda same as artifact weapons, but I don't see a problem here.

Also I would like to give a moment to world of Warcraft pvp. May it someday return to it's former glory. PVEVP is the new PVP I guess

bring back old pvp please

Team Fortress 2 ya queer

Attached: 1510790621073.jpg (5000x5000, 1.45M)

cs 1.6
war3 custom maps (dota)
sc broood war
diablo2 scamming dudes and white rings
runescape chopping magic logs and brainlessly farming

jerking off to newgrounds and pic/cliphunter and getting viruses. perfect dark challenges with that alian elvis omg bring me back

Attached: Ufouria.png (204x192, 6K)

>(Pre Dota+) Dota2
Dota 2 is still good

Attached: 1498674608291.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>Dota 2 is still good
Not its not you fucking newfag, when i first started playing dota, spiritbreaker was a new hero, thats how fucking long i played this game.
And let me tell you, this game has gone to shit.

dota 2 was never good. if u ever played wc3 dota u would realize this. trash game made for low iq sub humans.

My roommates play this shit everyday until 5AM. I'm still trying to understand why people like it so much, it's a inferior copy of dota, the community is uncomfy and people thinks that this is some kind of "sport". When I'm trying to sleep and I see the faggots playing I just let my torrent open seeding.

Attached: 1512001771902.png (600x600, 37K)

Do you remember having different hotkeys for each heroes?
Maining a hero had a different meaning back then, it was hard as fuck, nowadays any fucking retard can play invoker, back in the days only few could.

>HURRR HURRRR NEWFAG HURRR
Nice argumentation nigger.
Also you picked dota plus as a turning point, so you're a fucking retard.

// your wrists immediately you trashcan.

Stay mad fanboy.

Stay retarded waterhead.

dota+ doesn't even affect the gameplay as much you guys are fucking newbies or retarded
it really went down since 7.00 when it started to mimic LoL more and more

Yea sory man u rite

Dis a wii sport fred naw