Oh shit they know!

Oh shit they know!

Attached: Screenshot_2018-05-04-09-17-50_1.jpg (1080x1081, 181K)

t.giulia

Were on the spotlight boys
We need to show were not all bark and no bite
Someones going to have to do something ballsy

Attached: 1498196139994.png (640x640, 11K)

More lies. Incels aren't able to hold jobs, all of them are neets.

>More lies. Incels aren't able to hold jobs, all of them are neets.
Fuck even James "women are dumb" D'Amore at Google had a gf

Damn

Incels aren't even real anyway.

they've known for ages, i'm fact most people on this board are normalfag twittercunts now.

Holy shit they are still ragging on fucking gamergate. That shit is old news.

That looks like a tranny. Is that a tranny?

>Holy shit they are still ragging on fucking gamergate. That shit is old news.

Implying incels aren't the same people from gamergate

I second this.
Either you're CHOOSING to be unappealing to others, thus avoiding sex, or you're normal.

Attached: 1454827036352.jpg (320x320, 14K)

>Incel decides to go outside and start fighting the evil feminist movement
>Leaves mommy's basement
>Sees a fat girl with pink hair
>"E-excuse me ma'am c- can you at-risk pipipicking on me"
>Gets nervous
>Runs back home to the basement

Attached: 1502851413732.jpg (600x440, 122K)

Haha yeah man Im so relieved I chose to be born with crippling social anxiety and a near total inability to relate to humans on any level haha having the time of my life

>robots9001
>robots

Attached: 1505537620006.png (700x560, 503K)

Rule 1&2 ;^)

Oreo

But did you try beeing yourself??

You were born to be a basement-dwelling neet. It is genetically impossible for you to go outside and get a job.

Currently in uni

>"crippling social anxiety"
>participates on online imageboard discussions like he's at home, with no fear
It just doesn't add up! Maybe there's another reason you haven't done anything yet? Just stop blaming everything on OUTSIDE influences or false INTERNAL influences. Be true to yourself for once, for God's sake, you fucking entitled NEET fuckhead.

giulia if youre here post feet

>Currently in uni
>crippling social anxiety

This fucking meme needs to stop. You're just a normal kid.

Attached: 1491012681979.jpg (508x524, 27K)

(checked)
hard truth, but it needs to be said

>posting on an Italian spaghetti discussion board is real life
Im concerned that youre actually clinically retarded. Not even memeing, please see a neurologist.

reminder that lots of normalfags, especially females, come here for the "aesthetic"

>This fucking meme needs to stop. You're just a normal kid.
Dont fucking tell me what I am or am not ever again.

>claims this isn't social interaction
Just like how your ex wasn't your first since she left you, huh?

Attached: 1504527900746.jpg (165x195, 14K)

>steal dad's 9mm
>blast her
>get shot by cops
>collapse on the pavement
>sitting in a pool of my own blood
>its warm and gross
>I don't wanna die
>..walking towards a bright light
>... its Elliot....

>ex
LOOK AROUND YOU. WHERE ARE WE? WHO IS IT YOU THINK YOURE TALKING TO RIGHT NOW?

>giulia if youre here post feet
You could have said please

Attached: OwO.jpg (640x1136, 71K)

Keep working hard, future wagie. You have to pay your taxes to keep my robot food stocked.
Speaking of stocking food, I have seen your future job, would you like to hear it?

I'm talking to one buttmad normalfag.

Attached: 1474403485717.png (600x800, 347K)

Well yeah. This is just common sense.

Attached: 1522005170066.jpg (700x691, 71K)

I missed you Giulia!

Attached: 1506485805489.jpg (1280x1423, 679K)

She never left our hearts

incels can't even get a girl to blow them how the fuck are they going to have the balls to go on a shooting spree

>if you employ them they'll harass and potentially rape female coworkers
>if you dont they'll radicalize and murder everybody
how long before normals settle on genociding incels?

>born with crippling social anxiety
You might've been born with a predisposition to anxiety through genes or whatever anxiety your mother might've experienced while carrying you (don't remember where I learned that) but only through environment did you develop that specific form of anxiety. So if you're going to blame anyone, blame your family because they probably set you up to fail.

t. projectionist

I have pretty bad social anxiety too and I have no problem communicating anonymously with people on an imageboard

It's any form of group or one on one chat without a set purpose that fucks me up

>I have pretty bad social anxiety too and I have no problem communicating anonymously with people on an imageboard
That doesn't sound "crippling", though.
You're just nervous. That's not anxiety. Everyone feels that way. Just power through it and talk to people and you'll get used to it.

#gamergate
jesus christ just give it a rest already

>even james d'amore at google had a gf
I'm sure being paid $200k a year had nothing to do with it

How is incel even a term? Celibate already means voluntarily abstaining from sex, how the fuck can you unvoluntarily voluntarily not have sex? Just go back to calling it permavirgin.

It's entitlement and mental gymnastics. They believe by skating by as lower-specimens of men they deserve pussy.

>Just go back to calling it permavirgin.
because you can be incel without being a virgin

i.e. people who got lucky and laid 15 years ago but can't get any this year

It's a form of denial. Trying to convince himself that is it impossible for him to get sex. That he literally can't. Instead of not doing anything about it.

>can't get any
>can't
This meme needs to die.

I'm not even talking about the "issue" permavirgins have, just that their portmanteau is fucking shit. It doesn't even make sense. It literally contradicts itself.

Everything is the fruit of the past. No one truly chooses to be who they are, but nobody can live life admitting to that. That is why responsibility exists. People take responsibility for things beyond their control in order to emulate the feeling of having free will. So then there are two paths one may take. Either lay down and rot claiming everything was already predetermined and enjoy self-pity in eternal victimhood, or take on a fake sense of freedom and enjoy the good that happens across your path as if it came by your own hand and suffer through the bad as if it were your fault.
Incels chose the former, but many others do too.

It just goes to show how you need a certain contradictory mindset to even adopt such a term.
>girls don't want to fuck me because I never try to fuck
>this means girls are denying me sex and I'm unable to try

Fuck off you piece of dogshit normalfag

Attached: 1525396367043.jpg (2387x2728, 1.92M)

Are these graphs why you never try, user?

>just try dude, just go approach women bro xd
fuck off

So you don't.

Lmao image being scared of being so low they fuck dogs!

>tfw got laid from gamergate

Attached: 537bc6a21256d.jpg (940x529, 130K)

I'm right, though. You never try because you delude yourself with the failures of others. Men face more than one rejection and women aren't looking for failures. You have to improve yourself and get out more, user.
You're voluntarily shutting yourself off like this.

>for the aesthetic
what does that even mean

The very acting of "choosing" to take responsibility changes your path, it's a self fulfilling prophecy

>just go approach random women and get known as "that creepy rando guy who talks to stranger women" and possibly arrested
FUCK OFF NORMIE

That might be a good argument if the reason this shit is blowing up right now wasn't because of incels going on shooting sprees

>robotS9001

Jesus I hate this world.

>You're just nervous
>That's not anxiety
Faggot, that's literally what anxiety is. Why do you talk about shit you don't understand?

How about you fix whatever makes you feel like you're creepy? You can even take autism-correcting therapy if you are actually socially stunted. There's no real reason you're doing this to yourself besides fear. If you work on yourself, a process you cannot get rejected from trying, you just might find yourself in the company of others!

>Hurr I want more normalfags flooding us

It was just a wink wink

>How about you fix whatever makes you feel like you're creepy?
>dude just be born with better genetics so you don't look so ugly and creepy LOL

Be honest, user, you're not in your prime.

Ok, so? Your argument is literally just "be less ugly lol xd" and you wonder why incels hate you.

Even sartre had threesomes, you're probably not uglier than him

You can at least TRY to improve yourself before giving up and blaming everyone else for your own voluntary giving-up.
You permavirgins are just sad. I really wish your Dad beat you so you wouldn't be so unfortunate. Hopefully, one day you'll be cast-out from your home so you may try to re-enter society instead of sponging off of it like a dark leech.

>this famous person in a position of power had threesomes, therefore you have no right to complain about being an incel!
thanks idiot

>You can at least TRY to improve yourself before giving up and blaming everyone else for your own voluntary giving-up.
why should I?

>I wish you were beaten
>WTF WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO RE-ENTER SOCIETY
lolz

You were clearly a spoiled child. You grew complacent and now you demand everything be handed to you.
Grow up.

>IF I SHAME HIM ENOUGH MAYBE HE WILL COMPLY WITH WHAT I WANT TO DO EVEN THOUGH IT'S AGAINST HIS BEST INTERESTS
roastie/normalfag logic

Yep, he was born in a position of power, you had no chance from the moment you were born and therefore shouldn't even try

I've thoroughly demolished you and now you can only resort to typing in all caps.
Incels were never real.

You are pathetic my dude. I am not even that guy. Just stop pretending you know you are right
because you are your shitty opinions have no base in reality.

Why do you have a collection of tranny psyop lies?

I'm actually quite wealthy but I have no reason to date women, too ugly so women will only use me for my cash.

>I've thoroughly demolished you
You haven't demolished shit because you haven't convinced me of anything. You've just entrenched my beliefs more. Good job.

>I'm actually quite wealthy
Spoiled. Never worked a hard day's work. Thinks women will love him when he's nothing but the wealth he was born into.

Let them use you for cash and you use them for pussy. Easy and fair.

So? Why should if you think I'm spoiled? You're the one trying to convince me to date women, remember.

>You're the one trying to convince me to date women, remember.
I have no intention of converting you. You're impossibly dense and hellbent on giving up. I am not going to be the belt you needed in your childhood.

Nothing will happen. Because men aren't really animals like feminism makes them out to be.

>I have no intention of converting you
So you're just butthurt-posting at this point, lashing out at something you have no power to change? You started off trying to convince me to "just try and be yourself, put in an effort and women will date u ;)"

Why are you even posting at this point?

I've already demolished your argument about the existence of "incels". I was never trying to convince you to try, I was merely pointing out that you have never tried in your life and cling to graphs others made to justify your own complacency and permavirginhood.

>I've already demolished your argument about the existence of "incels".
No, you really didn't. But keep trying to act like you weren't trying to offer generic boilerplate "just be yourself advice" and then proceeded to get butthurt and screech about how "REEEEE YOU'RE JUST SPOILED YOUR FATHER SHOULD'VE BEAT YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" when your worthless advice was not taken seriously.

>when your worthless advice was not taken seriously.
So, tell me about the times you've tried. Go on.

I'm not going to exhaustively detail all my painful and embarrassing failures just so you can dismiss them as "not real". Fuck off.

STFU and go work normie
you have to pay for my comfy life

As I expected, you have never tried and will try to change the subject again to your own social incompetency as if that's insurmountable.

Whatever, fuck off normalfag, I'm going to do something more enjoyable and productive.

Have fun trying to convince incels their own experiences aren't real.

Oh yeah
>your own social incompetency as if that's insurmountable.
>DUDE JUST TRY REALLY HARD AND CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOURSELF FOR THE MARGINAL REWARD OF BEING ABLE TO DATE SOME WOMAN WHO'S TAKEN 100 DICKS BEFORE YOU
No thanks.

You want what others have, but you're not willing to put in a single shred of effort necessary to obtain it.
If this is what it means to be "involuntarily celibate", I can see why so many scared youths adopt this term.
Accepting that you're not worth raising up without even trying is what crushes you from the inside, user. It's not other people, it's you.

>Waaah I deserve my 10/10 virgin waifu magically appearing in the basement
You are a volcel.

>Incel = misogynist with guns alt right hitler

Why do we keep getting blamed for the INCEL hategroup when it was created on reddit?

Attached: 1503196254471.png (800x1104, 61K)

Giulia sei di Toscana per caso?

Attached: 1518586432004.jpg (544x530, 175K)

>join recreational sports league, even something like curling
>play sports with normies, get drunk with normies after
>normieness rubs off on you
>meet new people
>get in better shape at the same time

You can't just put 0 effort into improving yourself or your situation then be bitter your life is not going well.

Joining a curling league will not fix your deformed face.

It's always the same. They believe that if they just wait, eventually they will have had enough passing-bys that surely they would be noticed by a girl with low enough standards.
By the time they hold-up in their rooms through their early 20's, they believe that they've had every chance possible and no one will ever accept them.

They never think it's because they're unattractive as a man sitting and doing nothing, going nowhere in his life without a goal.