Why do you stay up late

Why don't people sleep these days? Pretty much everyone under 40 stays up till 3-4 am every night. It's like humanity's collective sleep cycle is shifting.. because of social media maybe?

I live next door to a young couple and they stay up all night making rumbling noises, clanging, dragging furniture, talking loudly, banging doors.. I haven't made any complaints about it because they would just insist that it's "normal living noises". But this made me wonder, because 20 years ago it was a given that during night time you do not make any noise, some didn't even flush the toilet. These days the attitude towards your neighbors is different: people just party all night and say it's their right.

It's driving me nuts, having to wear ear plugs in my own home pretty much every night like I was sleeping in a hotel.
I don't get it. No matter what day it is, those fucks go to bed at 6am. And then it's silent. Guess I'm going to be one of those people who power drill at 9am for no apparent reason huh.

Attached: index (2).jpg (227x222, 10K)

Because they either
>are having parties and fun
>fucking loudly
>are depressed as shit like most of this board and stare at an image board at 4am while listening to music because they are too pussy to kill themselves

Maybe you should pay them a visit

Attached: 1525239553877.jpg (1156x595, 153K)

Funny you say that, some guy was on Rogan talking about electronics influence on our sleep cycle or something and found people go to bed earlier when they're limited to sun/candles , and not because they're bored supposedly

Because I can't sleep when I try to

It's because our eyes are occupied. The second I shut down the computer, I get so tired I die out. Focus keeps me from sleeping, and once I lose that object of focus I start to run out of gas. Not much different from washing dishes for a restaurant, once you stop moving you lose your pace, rhythm, focus, and your body goes into rest mode (and if you're just on your break you are going to lose time).

In your case, however, that is because normals are fucking assholes sometimes. There are good neighbors and plenty of bad ones. Just depends on whether or not you get people obsessed with night life.

because most people are asleep, so night time i can actually concentrate without normie noise making

I feel like one of the only four people here who would get that picture.

Thats BS. You cant get the kind of information crack you can get from the internet from non-internet activities. Unless that study involved using tablets without back lighting and using candles to light the tablet screens, its bullshit. It's not just glowing screens, its the activities being done on those glowing screens.

Literally the only reason why I'm going to buy my own house and work my ass off to pay the mortgage is the rumbling noises normie neighbors make.
I never make any noise but other people just throw shit around and think nobody will hear it outside their apartment.

This is when you start going over and knocking on their door each time they wake you up in the night. They'll quickly stop if they no longer want visits from the robot next door.
They're fucking freaks for staying up that late and making noise. You're entitled to a good night's sleep OP, don't let some faggot couple ruin that for you.
If they still make noise after you explain the situation to them, then by all means break out the power drill at 9AM kek, turn it into psychological warfare.

I may have worded it wrong but the guy was a doctor and the test sounded legit.I'm pretty sure it was mostly due to lighting. You sound like you just don't want to admit electronics can be bad lol

>playing powerdrill massacre at 9am with the volume turned up
Delightfully devilish.

I'm up because I'm writing a fuckin paper

Isn't that the guy from the 70s that killed a bunch of ppl?

Attached: 4cb9aed4a9044b083518ef962a4e3c27.jpg (850x680, 134K)

I've always enjoyed staying up late into the night. It is quiet, peaceful, and still. It's a sacred time to be awake.

I like feeling feels at later hours because the fatigue and exhaustion make my mind wander much more aimlessly. Im also incidentally more productive during the night hours.

what is this ima-
>see plates on tied up dudes back
Oh...

immago slepp kthxbai.

>>are depressed as shit like most of this board and stare at an image board at 4am while listening to music because they are too pussy to kill themselves
>literally me at this exact moment in time
fuck

Attached: 1463111826413.jpg (1102x967, 125K)

>this
The normies are slowing trying to take it away from me and it is not okay.

cause I work third shift and I aint got nothing better to do besides shit post on r9k at work

I haven't been able to sleep at normal times for almost 4 months now.

>Pretty much everyone under 40 stays up till 3-4 am every night.
I highly doubt that. If you have a job that's pretty much impossible.

All my neighbors seem to stay up till 3am at least and I think they have a job.
No fucking idea how they do it.

Unemployed people are literally my nightmare neighbors.

>they're ALWAYS home, always

>stay up late every night

>little regard for other people's lives

>they probably don't pay their rent themselves so they dont give a shit about anything

>they make a lot of noise and think it's their human right

I never go over and tell my neighbors to keep quiet. Some of them can get very hostile and defensive if someone criticizes their lifestyle. My last neighbor almost beat me up when he was drunk, he got extremely pissed off when I told him to keep the intercourse noises down.

I'm unemployed but i make every reasonable effort not to cause any disturbance for my neighbors.

what race are your neighbors

The human race XD.

Cause I had yet another mental breakdown and lost track of time
But NOW I will get better
this time FOR SURE
TOMORROW

Attached: 687E3C79-26FC-4541-811F-A3F5F7DD0399.jpg (850x1086, 74K)

welcome to my life.
my neighbours are "Hartzer" (german white trash unemployed people living from government handouts called "Hartz4")
they are screaming and laughing (like brainlets, beavis and butthead style) all night long...
above me there is the appartement of a roastie that is getting banged out by random dudes every night.
fuck, i hate this densely populated country.
I wear earplugs every night since years.
Like Franz Kafka pointed out in his diary:
"Ohne Ohropax ginge es gar nicht."
("Without earplugs it would be imppsobile to take.")