The Boy Scouts program is becoming Scouts BSA in February 2019 to reflect the decision to include young women...

The Boy Scouts program is becoming Scouts BSA in February 2019 to reflect the decision to include young women, the Boy Scouts of America announced on Wednesday.
>npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2018/05/02/607678097/boy-scouts-changing-name-to-scouts-bsa-as-girls-welcomed-into-program

Welp they did it, women finally destroyed the last socially acceptable male club

Whats Jow Forumss opinion on this? Whyd they have to do it

Attached: 5AC52DAE-61D5-45B4-8A5E-6B76F6F5A4A3.jpg (700x393, 101K)

>Whyd they have to do it
For mother Russia.

dont girls have girls guide or something?

Finally! My transgender child can join the Scouts! :)

I don't give a fuck about the Boy Scouts, so oh well. Thought that shit was only in the cartoons. Nothing of value was lost, really.

you sound like you had tons of friends who were boys as a kid /s

>dropping a female in the middle of a bunch of teenage boys
This will COMPLETELY change the dynamic of the group. All the boys will be competing for her attention and feel self conscious about things they do instead of just being able to go out and have fun and learn new things.

On top of this, this takes away attention from the boys. The one place in their lives where its just about boys is now gone. The one place were boys matter more than women is gone.

Instead of making the girl scouts better women for the billionth time choose to take what men have created for themselves and the boys.

This makes me fucking sick

>Girl Scouts is a thing
>adventure scouts is a thing
But no women just had to destroy the last male club

Fuck these stupid cunts

WOSM has been co-ed since the 90's maybe even before that.
I think there's only 20 members that are boy's only out of 155 countries, but they also have seperate Girl Scouts or Girl Guides

Attached: ag4.jpg (520x728, 118K)

>/s
GO THE FUCK BACK TO REDDIRT

The social shaming tactic's not gonna work here, normalshit. You're out of your element.

>Welp they did it, women finally destroyed the last socially acceptable male club

All those poor scout masters will be forced to touch little girls now. Its a god damn shame!

Redditer number uno
Redditer number dos

I mean are you fucking shitting me reddit. You really posted a /s

>girl scouts still exists and still excludes boys

Lol
What's yours is mine and what's mine is still mine

>spend 2.5 of my 4 years in high school covertly earning my eagle rank without letting anybody know I'm in boy scouts
>mfw it was essentially all for nothing and eagle will be worth even less now as time passes

Attached: 1513106504673.jpg (259x312, 36K)

This is probably a money thing, they can potentially increase their funding by a lot without any real additional expenditure by including girls.

>I don't care about X so the forced homogenization is alright
You poor idiot.

Oh well in that case this is a-ok

This is literally the only reason

Fuck off back to Jow Forums if you disagree

>women put even more responsibility on men
WHAT A SURPRISE

Girls were in scouts when I was a kid. They always pissed us off.

>didn't have to hose down their own canoes
>always got air conditioned dorms
>didn't have to do anything
>were always fast-tracked to leadership roles so they could boss the boys around

Some were okay, but most were cunts.

>wants gender segregated youth organizations to exist because muh trad values
>is angry that one still exists

Attached: download.jpg (250x150, 6K)

THIS

SO MUCH FUCKING THIS

WOMEN HAVNT BEEN PETITIONING FOR YEARS TO LET GIRLS IN BOYSCOUTS! THIS IS JUST A MONEY THING WHICH MAKES IT OK!!!

NOW GO BACK TO POL

THIS IS A SAFE SPACE FOR WOMMINZ

>reddit spacing
Jesus Christ this board needs to be renamed to normalfag9k

Sounds like it's a good way to red pill young men

Lot of assumptions.
If the BSA has to change their name and desegregate them sl too should its female counterpart.

why?
they are separate organisations
if the situation was reversed and the BSA was being pilloried by CNN for not being progressive enough you would be on their side

I see it as another step toward this world's inevitable destruction by God.

We can still be boy scouts in our hearts and minds.

I don't see the boy scout masters that I knew in the 90s being okay with it. They were passionate like it was their hobby.

>march 2020
>presentation day at scouts place
>boy scout: i made this robot that helps blind people around the house. it took 3 years.
>people start walking over to see it
>dumb jealous whore "scout": I like robots! Star Wars! I have vagina!
>robot hit by tumbleweed
>dumb whore basks in unearned attention

>boyscouts keep atheists out for decades
>boyscouts bends over and lets women tear out their anus
All the atheists in the world arent as destructive as what theyve just done

I wouldn't say it's entirely okay, but it certainly isn't a systematic attack on males. No one on Jow Forums gave a single flying fuck about boy scouts before this and then suddenly it's a sacred cow because the leaders of the organisation decides to let girls into it? I'm exhausted and bored of sensationalising fucking everything.

Isn't the point of boy scouts to get molested by the closeted scout masters? Girls are gonna fuck that up.

dude, i would still be looking at that boy's robot. it sounds so adorable and helpful

>no one cared when things were the way theyve always been
>things are changed
>people care
WOW WHO FUCKING KNEW THATS HOW THE WORLD WORKS REDDIT?!?! WHO FUCKING KNEW!!!???

should i send it back to the company lads?

Attached: 567w46yu6h6u6.jpg (1796x1347, 567K)

Yes, the company has betrayed you.

It has sold out its morals for a bit of cash and more importantly it sold out young boys and men all across the country. The boyscouts organization leaders should be sentenced to life in prison for the damage they have done to the last socially acceptable male only club in this country.

I'd hold onto them as mementos/collectibles if it wouldn't hurt.

No, those greedy pieces of shit will just reuse them

>it sold out its morality so it wouldn't die
I blame the lack of caring for scouting and outdoors activities by the average american youth more than SJWs for this.
There's just not enough fucking kids who'd rather go out into nature than sit around on Snapchat or Fortnite or some shit. Fucking hell

>that lame looking eagle
Jesus Christ is that thing a chicken?

YES THIS

THIS SO FUCKING MUCH

THE BOYSCOUTS WAS LITERALLY GOING UNDER

IT HAD

I REPEAT IT HAD TO DO THIS

NOT ONLY WAS IT ABSOLUTELY ABOUT TO DIE, ITS ONLY SOLUTION WAS TO LET WOMEN IN

THEY HAD NO OTHER OPTIONS!!!

My dickhead uncle insists that he has never filled out a job application that didn't have a space asking if he was an eagle scout project.

they want to destroy all male spaces where men can be men without female judgement and where male attention is focused on something other than females.

Much of that must be due to the ever-increasing xenostrogen toxicity.

Considering their membership is down by a 1/3rd in 20 years, they have assets that require maintaining and expenditures such as national advertising campaigns or enrollment initiatives cost a huge amount even with a large volunteer contingent it probably was their only option.

>it probably was their only option.
>I have no idea what Im talking about