There have been NEVER easier time to get sex

There have been NEVER easier time to get sex.
Girls are piss easy to manipulate and hookers/sex students are on all time high.

If you want to have sex that bad you would have done it long ago, blame yourself.

Also you will be to embarassed to order sexbot anyway, so just get your balls and do it now.

Attached: image.jpg (983x477, 59K)

>Girls are piss easy to manipulate
How? I can barely carry a conversation, let alone imagine the process of charming a girl to my mom's house and putting my dick in her.

Its true, im morbidly obese (400 lbs) and ive fucked 2 chicks 3 separate times lole

Just answer every question with 'some badass shit'

I don't doubt it OP, but I'm not interested in sex. I'd only be interested in a gf (companion, emotional support, etc.)

Then get a hooker, literally zero talking is needed.

Just give her money, fuck her and she will leave.

user, many of us missed the part of childhood where you learn how to deal with girls. Perhaps not having a father figure has affected us too. But society doesn't care about us losers; once we're too old to learn, there's no hope. We have no framework with which to understand sexual dynamics.

If you could write some sort of guide, I promise I will try it and tell you how it goes.

Already tried that, but it hasn't got me any closer to getting a gf

>too embarrassed to order a sexbot from the privacy of your own home
>but not too embarrassed to go out and visit a prostitute
???

We do blame ourselves. Now fuck off back to redit and stop spamming these shitty threads.

>Just answer every question with 'some badass shit'
Like what? I don't understand.

OP wtf is a sex student?

Get a dog/cat, without memeing.
GF is seriously not roses and magical land, it's wading through shit for those few nice moments and sex.

reddit spacing
go back, OP

Easy to manipulate? You must be a chad because unless you have an extraordinary personality you will be rejected as an ugly male and nothing can change that.

>tfw all you want is a normal relationship
>everyone around is a cockwhore without morals or will
Sex is overrated

Nope. A thousand times nope. No excuse for not knowing how to communicate with the opposite sex (besides legit social anxiety/autism).

I went to an all-boys school for my entire schooling. I too once thought that there was no hope for me with girls.

But I'm 19 now and have experienced a completely normal love/sex life, and so has most of my grade over the years.

Your past is not an excuse. Go talk to girls, make friends, have fun.

Attached: 1446954527705.png (665x663, 1017K)

just don't be yourself, create a persona that you think will work with her and roleplay, with the time you get better and better with cold reading desires

Not that this is something positive...you will end up hating yourself way more by being manipulative than by being lonely

>besides legit social anxiety/autism
You do realize this is a significant amount of people on this board, right?

I have tried to work it out on my own for 30 years. And failed. I know there is something wrong with me. I am just asking for some help, man. Anything. Having Aspergers is like trying to play a game where no one tells you the rules.

LOL you don't have to manipulate a woman to fuck her.

>persona that you think will work with her and roleplay
I have no idea... rich doctor who makes sex jokes?

What do you have to do then?

Make a connection. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you. It all boils down to connecting with her. If you're into her and she's also into you, that's how it happens. Anything else people tell you is bullshit.

>you don't have to do anything you listed to get a GF or have sex
>but i won't actually tell you how
>i also always won't use the word "earn", because apparently there is no merit with women and nothing can be earned

>no excuse except what 80% of people on this board have

You can only take it so far. Dont pretend youre a doctor or rich. Maybe just middle class office worker or something.

>form a connection
How does one do that? Few women can relate to a pathetic virgin like me on a superficial level and fewer, if any on an emotional one.
>shes also into you
Doesnt happen

some badass shit

How do you make a connection?

So if I pretend to be a middle class office worker, women will like me?

say some bad ass shit at some point,

I literally couldn't tell you if I wanted to. Most of the women I've hit it off with, and wound up either having sex with, dating for a while or even living with long-term -- it always felt sort of like an accident. Completely unplanned and not over thought in any way. I met my wife on OKCupid lol so I guess there was some thought put into that in some way, but it was the connection we made on our first date that sealed it. It certainly wasn't the dating site.

Well where do these accidents happen?

Man, I mean... pretty much anywhere. You're trying to pin down something that happens organically. There's no formula to follow. I lost my virginity at 19 (I'm 41 now) and I've had sex with 22 women including my wife, three long-term live in gf's and various other gf's and hookups. That doesn't include a few other girls that I fooled around with but didn't stick my dick in. I honestly don't know where to begin with telling you where or how these things happen. It was a wide variety of social settings, meeting people online or through mutual friends, meeting women at bars, and in some cases even meeting women at work. Although I wouldn't recommend that last one in today's climate at all. I wouldn't hit on a woman at work nowadays unless I was legit trying to get fired.

Okay, well I generally understand how online works (meet for drinks, flirt a bit, invite her home).
But let's take meeting women at bars. Is it as simple as tapping a stranger on the back, starting to talk about random stuff like hobbies, and then inviting her to your place?

You are over thinking this. You're trying to put a formula to it that will work every time. Almost every woman I met in a bar was introduced to me by other friends. There is only one case I recall of a woman actually making the effort to walk up to me and get my attention without us having known each other first. And overall, I can count the number of women I successfully laid the first time I met them on one hand. It just doesn't work that way. And you can't attempt to structure it the way you are.

I'm just trying to put a formalua that works ONCE. I have no idea what to do with women, I just need some basic framework.
So far I just try to make conversation with girls, we end up talking about boring stuff like tv shows, and then we say bye. I need to figure out how to make progress in some way. I have been stuck at this spot for over 10 years.