Hating people and being violent is a bad or inappropriate thing

>hating people and being violent is a bad or inappropriate thing

Attached: 1464421667267.gif (200x150, 1.65M)

>he thinks hes feelings matter to others

Attached: 1503396029227.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>ignore someone's feelings
>virgins shoot up the place

>he posts an edgy thread expecting hateful replies
>someone joins in mocking normalfags
>without hesitation he starts to defend his original opinion
uh oh who's the retard now

It's a fact that if people get wronged, they hate and attack each other. That is not an opinion, it is the eternal way of the world, thus eternally appropriate.

That's why when a virgin shoots up a place, they did nothing wrong. it was warranted, due to society making them hate them. A reflected hate.

Better start being nice to us, normalfaggot invader.

Attached: 1475353542011.jpg (785x757, 103K)

>he still doesn't understand that I was agreeing with him and doesn't want to take a second to try to understand what the other person is saying but merely blabbers out his shit blinded by hate
hahaha, you really are retarded

Can you prove that, or at least prove I didn't expect that as possibility?

You've ruined the thread, congratulations.

what do you want me to do cite a source for your retardation?
you should probably kill yourself before you accidentally reproduce your autism

Attached: 8d6.jpg (200x226, 8K)

This is an embarrassing generalization of how emotions and societal responsibility work. Don't post in school.

Be nice to us, normalfaggot invader could be directed at any reader.

You are ironically the presumptuous one here.

>accidentally have sex

You have revealed yourself, normalfaggot invader.

OP here, I'm twenty-nine.

This board, was it always this full of assumptions?

Also, to generalize is to judge, to judge is to be wise.

now I'm not even sure if you are 14 or schizophrenic

If you don't want to be killed, hated, or otherwise treated violently then you should understand why others do not either

plenty of idiots judge, it doesn't mean that their judgements are based in objective truth or even critically thought-out. even angsty teenagers consider themselves wise, it's called self-importance.

Depends on the circumstances, if you're hating/violent to someone for the sake of it, no better than a chimp. If they wronged you then by all means, they started shit first.

Attached: 1525416141317.png (480x360, 298K)

Mhm right yeah peace peace

Attached: derpherpkillthenormies.jpg (908x714, 249K)

>only intelligent people are allowed to be violent
Well what if society made you a dumb chimp? Is it a warranted consequence then?

It is, as you are a product of your environment.

>someone posts the truth on the internet
>ur crazy
What the fuck you TOTALLY stopped the redpilling.

People only understand one thing that matters, respect; of which is rooted in fear.

you
are
retarded
Imao

not
an
argument

What are you gonna do next, strawman me again with your le underage and le crazy shitflinging?

Only partially, and circumstantial behavioral molding isn't an excuse for violence or malevolence.

no, because I have no intention to argue with someone that has autism. not meme autism, actual autism.

All things being connected and equal, yes it is, as there is no such thing as choice.

>I strawmanned you again XDDDDD
Then why are you here faggot?

it's not a strawman, you have literal undeniable autism, and I suggest you get help

Determinism is an excuse to never self-reflect or mature your perspective.

Are you really going to make me post this?

Okay.

I actually do not have autism. I have never been diagnosed with autism. I had friends and even a gf in HS, but due to hypergamy being out of control, and the job market being shit now too, I am a loser and always will be, post highschool. Back then no one had jobs, no one was allowed to be on dating sites either, so it was hard to not be close to equal. Losers here over time don't get better we just get worse, and that means eventually, because society makes no effort to help us, we sometimes snap and punish society.

And you know it, why you're here to damage control, instinctively, as you are a normalfaggot, you are an agent of the system.

I actually am, in therapy, and have never been diagnosed with anything that applies to me, and the things I have been diagnosed with, were not autism to begin with. Psychotic, yes. Of which means seeing the world from a warped perspective, how normalfaggot a diagnonsense

Attached: 1508736837978.jpg (852x854, 47K)

So if some other dispossessed weenie kills your friends/parents/whatever, you'll think they were in the right because society deserved it?

I know that there is no such thing as mistake. That person thought it was the right thing to do, or you do not do it.

That is the nature of the world, and it would be evidence of society failing.

The way respect works is through fear. If the criminal is afraid too much to do it, he won't. If people fear men like they used to, they'd get treated better.

Most people in countries with high qualities of life get treated better than ever. By your own logic, because I think it's right to prove you wrong, I'm inherently correct.

No you only think you are, but that's because you don't know the real you until you are terrified of what you've wrought. Losers are spat on, terrorized, then they reflect that hate. You are just ignorant and the type to ask an agnostic that believes in nothing, how does he know that? A pathetic way to try to win an argument, paradoxical mind traps are for faggots, though, I already started one by saying it is what it is, you are subtly implying that that makes me at the same time, wrong, of which is illogical.

No, it's very logical. Either we're both right or wrong, according to you. Though it's very clear that your assertions are stemming from a subjective, emotionally-driven perspective and should be taken only with a grain of salt.

Actually one can be right and the other wrong, it just isn't the wrong person's fault.

Then don't feel bad it about.

>I had friends and even a gf
>you are a normalfaggot
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA OOOHOHOHOHOHOHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1516384944527.jpg (900x900, 72K)

Normie fuck

Don't talk to me or my son even again

>>bad it about
>if you have ever had sex you are cured of abnormalfaggotry, no matter what

Attached: 1511898015910.png (1066x600, 276K)

Learn to read, kiddo

Top irony fren.

Attached: 1510963748441.png (211x239, 6K)

Only if they wronged you or live the wrong lifestyle, if that is dealt with then empathic cooperation should be the main approach.

this. if a weak worthless subhuman wrongs me or some disgusting female fucks with me its my right to teach her/his place in the societal ladder and if i piss someone off and they end up beating the shit out of me then fair game. i was too weak.

How can you say something so controversial yet so brave?

Attached: 36D3014B-95E6-4011-B35D-253D31FD26A8.jpg (332x443, 64K)

Jesus was controversial and brave himself.

Denial is bliss for faglets who miss the chance to kiss a pretty little miss.

Deeheehee im cool wit PUNCHES an VIOLETS
but MOMMY said im grounded!!!
I HADE dwen she tell me whad to do

You don't have to hate to judge. You need to judge people the same way you need to look before you leap. Your instincts are to make the best judgement, so you look for more or less arbitrary things to judge and that itself impedes your reasoning for why you hate the people you do. Judge for their actions and their character, not how they appear or where they come from.

You sound like a massive pussy my dude, grow a pair already, you sound like one of those idiots who "black out" whenever they do something autistically stupid.

you sound weak and feminine like a little twink

That's not really an insult though, you're just suggesting I'm not masculine. See you're just too stupid to understand.

being a twink is the absolute lowest form of existence on the planet besides being a trap. braindead basedling.