>be me, inexperienced khv
>show interest in girl
>girl impassively lets it go on
>few days into it
>her friend suddenly starts making jokes about me
>find out she had been telling her friend practically everything
>see her holding back a smile when her friend jokes me
>they had laughed about it behind my back

Attached: 1495131040894.png (882x1289, 29K)

initiate eliot.exe

This is the kind of shit that makes me paranoid as fuck. Whenever I show interest in a girl now I always try to have some plausible deniability that it was just a friendly gesture.

Attached: cthonic_sorrow.jpg (601x601, 87K)

bump, this is an 1mportant thread

same, most of the time they attempt to extract information out of boredom

Once a girl showed me a bunch of pics of guys she'd make fun of with her friends because they simply say hi to her every day. I'm probably added to that list of guys now.

Easy, try being FRIENDS first. If bitches want to act that way then you blow them off as conceited cunts and move on.
You do not want to be with a gossip whore anyway. Nothing lost.

>things that happens to underage
When did this happen, at your high school?
I swear this board is shit with women because you are all too young to even be doing real dating?

>Just put yourself in the friendzone!
OP here, I'm 21

>be me
>Grade 10
>socially awkward faggot
>have a crush on some girl I have talked to a few times
>nothing special, 4/10 girl but endearingly cute and very nice. Not that popular of a girl either
>get gay friend to ask her about me
>apparently she expressed interest
>summon up the courage to ask her out against years of being treated like shit by girls
>she says yes
>we actually go on a date, although nothing really happens
>she ghosts me
>text her asking whats up pretty nonchalantly a couple weeks later
>the day after, my birthday, she tells me to fuck off
>find out that she had live tweeted our date mocking me
>find out that she had been talking shit about me behind my back
>she starts dating Chad a couple months later despite being a 4/10
>no girl besides one of my friends gf and a couple dykes ever spoke to me for the rest of HS

Attached: 185CA3F8-FFA0-425B-B6C0-1A5618F2AE77.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Considering I am not chad and I have banged easily over 20 women, I think it is safe to say my method works.
Who am I kidding the fact I have a sex life will make you people scream Normie at me.

It's over for you bro. Go ER.

Attached: 8a4.jpg (600x384, 14K)

please just leave
spread your bs elsewhere

Attached: 1478871513799.jpg (306x306, 20K)

100% mad, robots aren't even human for most people

Attached: blacked.jpg (900x900, 41K)

>frog poster
There is no reaching you anyway.

bump org1n4no

yeah don't truth women they are two face cunts and talk shit behind your back. also this is coming from a guy who talks to women. they will criticize your looks and your personality.

Jesus Christ had no idea it was that bad and their is nothing creepy about that.

>>>REEEE FROGS
You know, you don't have to listen to everything Hilldawg and the SPLC told you. Typical normans getting their almonds activated by memes.

Shake it off. It means literally nothing. Move on. Try again with a different woman when you find one who interests you. This is literally how life works and the only way things get better.

This is why the best option is to just ignore them entirely

Welcome to being a human. News flash, some people are dogshit. But not all of them.

Those tend to be the girls high on power with none of the responsibilities for their actions. Sorry user.

I'm 27. I was spending time with two of my friends in our hometown and their girlfriends were with them. We guys chat together and women chat together, but I noticed that they were giggling at their phones. I asked what they were watching and they showed what kind of people they found from our hometown on Tinder and then mocked them for their looks/bio.

>giving a shit about f*moids in 2018
lmao why

So what? One of the best things about dating sites in general is the ridiculous morlocks you find on them.

The "frog posting" meme was only used because people from r9k would fuck up other boards with robot shit whilst posting pepe reaction images.

Using "frog posting lol" as an insult on r9k just shows that you're a pathetic newfaggot trying to fit in.

People used to lurk for months before they made their first post

If you're KHV past 21, you're gonna have a hard time. Past 25, it's game over.

I lurked for almost two years, so I can relate.

>6th Grade
>Sitting on my own at lunch
>Not a secluded spot, it's next to a garden and near the Library I usually hang out in after eating
>Halfway through chomping on an apple a cute girl from my class appears
>Asks me if she can sit down and I say "Go ahead there's plenty of room"
>Wonder why she's here but it's not that weird, it's a nice spot to sit
>After sitting there for a moment in total silence she delivers one of the most earnest confessions I have heard
>About how she has been watching me on my own for a while and thought I was cute, etc. etc.
>The red flag goes off in my head, I've been people repellent for years because of how small I am
>Why would this cute girl like me at all?
>Decide to just ask her if she's being serious, this is the first time we've talked and she actually tears up at the question
>I panic and say "I was kidding, I think you're cute too"
>She asks me if I'll be her boyfriend and I say "Yeah, it'd be nice not to eat lunch by myself"
>Inside my stomach is doing backflips, my heart is about to burst out of my chest and I'm just on the verge of crying
>Who would have thought a girl would even be interested in a midget loser like me, exact thoughts
>The moment the contract was sealed she bursts out laughing
>"He said YES" she shouts, "He actually fell for it. What a loser"
>Five other girls just appear out of fucking nowhere laughing their asses off
>All march over to me and start making fun of me
>Pulling on my clothes, grabbing my bag, throwing me around, saying all kinds of shit, kicking me
>Go into complete shock, unable to say or really do anything as my brain processes the powerful snafu I had been coaxed into
>The girl that asked me out kicks me in the face, breaking my glasses and my nose
>They all bolt at the sight of blood as my head flails around on my shoulders like a rag doll
possible cont.

keep going you retard

>even though i was in intense pain and couldn't even think straight, let alone see straight, i manage to stumble to the nurse's office since it isn't too far from the library
>teachers and office ladies flock over to me and are asking me what's going on, getting me tissues and making a fuss
>just tell them i fell
>ripped clothes and shoe marks on my shirt and school bag, not a very believable story, but i can't tell them the truth
>parents furious at me because i won't tell them anything they lock away my computer, games and books
>threaten to call the police because it's assault blah, blah, blah but i don't give them anything, just say i fell over it's no big deal
>sit in my room on my bed just stewing about the whole thing for a few weeks until i'm allowed back to school
>stop eating lunch at school, i avoid eye contact with everybody
>throw the packed food in the bin and just go straight to the library to read
>my only reprieve from the avalanche of fucking bullying was these dumb selby books about a talking dog
>any time i'm alone with my classmates now they just shit on me
>girls fake ask me out all the time, guys beat me up and steal shit so i just stop taking anything to school except water and textbooks
>eventually it slows down and stops
>sitting at the library as usual reading deltora quest i think
>girl that's always at the library just one day comes up to me out of nowhere
>tries to strike up a conversation but i'm pretty resistant to it
>slowly open up as the topics are pretty much only about things i like, computer games, action movies and shitty kid's books
>beg for my computer back so I can burn this girl some CDs with games on them and music I like
>obviously don't tell my parents that but it was like 3 months after i got my shit kicked in i guess they knew i wasn't going to give anything up
>she lends me stuff to burn copies off, cool games her brother had like i wasn't allowed to have
>doom, hexen, diablo, etc.
cont I guess

>People used to lurk for months before they made their first post

Attached: anakin.jpg (342x342, 56K)

I don't believe this shit, too extreme

only a fool would believe anything postedon this website, but even though I think its kinda relatable

Well then, let's hear it.

you're lucky you never experienced what it's like to be a non-attractive man.
It fucking sucks, you can't even do anything about it, literally your whole life is completely ruined by the genetic lottery

"pathetic newfaggot"
You haven't lurked for 2 goddamn weeks

They all do this OP. Once you do get a GF, don't hang around her when she breaks up with you. It'll fuck you up. I'm not a cuck but I prefer my ex be in a relationship so I can stop talking to her/hanging out and think I have a chance. I'm living with her and two other homies of mine next year

>think things are going really well and that i've made a friend
>really like her and we hang out just about every lunch now
>most i've opened to basically anyone my entire school life, never had this much in common with anybody
>people are buzzing about this school graduation/formal thing, was a few months away
>sit on it for a bit, but she never talks about other friends and usually only hangs out with me, we're in the same year
>maybe i should ask her to go with me so neither of us have to go alone?
>in the middle of talking about cheat codes for some game and i get the nut to ask her out
>she seems a little flustered and says sure
>looks at me in the face smiling and we resolve to hold hands for the rest of lunch
>next day at lunch she asks me to come with her somewhere
>so excited that i have a real girlfriend i don't even think how out of character it is for the little nerdy computer girl to want to go outside
>to the spot where i had my shit kicked in 4? months ago
>by the time i realise what's going on my body has already shutdown and accepted it's fate
>the girls from before just push me over to the seat and hit me until i admit i asked the girl out
>one of the girls pulls out $100 and hands it to her, she says wow thanks it was easy he's a nerd blah blah
>stop registering sounds anymore
>she comes over with a plastic bag full of shiny bits of smashed up CD and one of the other girls pours it all over me
>start saying shit like i should kill myself, telling me to die and all this shit
>the bell rings and they leave, i go up to the library, grab my stuff and start the two hour walk home
cont.
this was 15+ years ago, there was no anti-bullying shit back then
if you got bullied, you got told to grow a dick
i got bullied a lot, so my instinctive reaction was to withdraw into a shell, since talking about it got you nowhere
everyone knew what was happening, nobody cared. as long as it was me and not them. i was an easy target

>The red flag goes off in my head, I've been people repellent for years because of how small I am
> >Who would have thought a girl would even be interested in a midget loser like me, exact thoughts
Fuck off . We know it's you koichi.

Attached: images (20).jpg (512x288, 26K)

because if they weren't, the gene pool would be shit.

Everybody hates women for the same reason everybody hates that natural selection is a thing : they're both cruel as fuck but ultimately the species benefits from it.

If it's true then I am surprised why you haven't become Elliot 2.0 yet.

>Everybody hates women
fucking lol

this one is particularly brutal but a lot of men face things like that.
Girls are heartless monsters who are absolutely brutal towards anyone who they deem not worthy, and those are pretty much all people who don't strictly fit into the rigid normie stereotype.

>all i thought about on the walk home was killing myself
>i had thought about it a lot before, but this time i was serious
>i got home and i just didn't even really think twice about it
>i grabbed my xacto knife and just started going to town on my wrists
>it had a blunt tip so i had to really ram it in there and rake it out, like digging a hole
>lots and lots of blood, but i didn't hit anything major
>arms were weak and shaky, as well as sore, but i knew my shitty attempts at cutting weren't going to kill me
>so i took aim at my throat
>the handle of the knife was slippery and my arms were weak, so i couldn't really get anything going on, but i tried, i really did
>eventually i just gave up, slumped up against my bed and sat there, crying about how much i had fucked the whole killing myself thing up
>dad got home from work first and saw me bleeding everywhere
>as dads do his first instinct was to berate me for attempting to kill myself instead of calling an ambulance
>some stitches and a week in the psychiatric ward for monitoring they said i was allowed to go home
>never told them why i really did it, just made some shit up about some band saying cutting and dying was good or something
>after that i just checked out of life and haven't cared since
i'm almost 30 and i haven't lived a single day in my life, this was kinda hard to write about and i'm dumb
sorry

So how's your life now? Have you completely lost faith in women or are you trying to settle down someday?

Come on now, that was 3/10 b8 at best

I do exactly the same shit for girls profiles. You people are too sensitive

Women tell eachother everything anyway. Best is to go with the flow and joke with them or just ignore that. Why the hell does this stuff bother you? It's literally like the mildest shit that a woman could do to you

>just tell them i fell

you stupid limp dicked faggot, you deserved it

Gas yourself, you stupid vapid normie fuck. Leave and never come back. Nobody wants you here.

fake and gay story user

Dude you gotta tell someone about this. You cant live on like this.

Only thing you can do is be brave and fix yourself some psychological help.

You are not a loser, you just met a horrible situation in life. Do yourself a favor and seek help. You can overcome this

>tfw a roastie confessed to me in 6th grade
>tfw already too smart to fall for it
>tfw understood i'm doomed to be alone and no one will ever desire me even before teens
>said her to fuck off

Attached: .jpg (710x823, 85K)

Yup. This is what your average Joe does without a hint of remorse. Normalshits pretend to be anti-bullying, but they only care if the victim is a fellow normalshithead. When it comes to robot, it's not rare that htye partake in vicious bullying themselves. Normalshits are vile and despicable people.

>Easy, try being FRIENDS first

That's how you're put into the friendzone.

There's no easy way to do it user. Most women are soulless harpies ready to stab at your heart when you open yourself to them. You can either give up entirely, or bravely put yourself out there and potentially be mocked by some of them until you find the right one.

i hope this ones fake

What a great idea. Make friends with them first. I was just walking up to them and asking for blowjobs.

>>things that happens to underage
>When did this happen, at your high school?
I've had this happen when I was 30 with someone who was 25, she was obsessively saving pictures and information of every guy who was orbiting her and laughing about all their flaws.

>>Dude you gotta tell someone about this.
Who, the same cunt who abused him that become a psychiatrist now?

Cheer up with some lolis

Attached: 99A5B39B-33B5-4BD5-8C4E-F02411210921.jpg (640x1335, 53K)

how does the species benefit from breeding retarded nigroids. natural selection is broken.

These people don't want help, they want pity and to be assured that it's the women who are wrong

i can tell this is real. only truly sad people end stories by saying sorry.

>fucked over 20 girls
>not chad
this gotta be bait

The friendzone is only a thing with shitty cunts. Any decent girl, that's worth dating, would rather be friends with a guy before jumping into a relationship.

Post scars so I know this is real.

>the specie benefits from it

Not anymore though. Moot point as usual.