My brother asked me if i wanted to come with him in japan in 5 month, i'm pretty happy right now

My brother asked me if i wanted to come with him in japan in 5 month, i'm pretty happy right now.
I am going to save all my neetbux from now.

I want to loose weight before i leave, i am at 180cm for 95 kg
Do you know any good exercises anons?

Attached: vkr13.jpg (400x388, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

precisionnutrition.com/all-about-hiit
youtu.be/dJlFmxiL11s
youtu.be/9lbPFvOAHfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Running is the best thing

Do H.I.I.T's.
precisionnutrition.com/all-about-hiit
Probably full of normie shit, but have a look anyway.

>My brother asked me if i wanted to come with him in japan in 5 month, i'm pretty happy right now.
>I am going to save all my neetbux from now.
>
>I want to loose weight before i leave, i am at 180cm for 95 kg
>Do you know any good exercises anons?
You gonna live there forever?

Just for a trip, it will be a month long.
I want to take this opportunity to finally make it

I am not sure to understand, in the video she sprint 20 seconds and rest for 10 then you repeat?

Just improve your diet and try with cycling or swimming, those are the easiest cardio exercises
Add some strength training so you don't end up looking sick and with flabby skin
And don't try to lose more than 4 pounds per week, loosing too much weight in a short amount of time can make it return back
Good luck user

I cannot have a bike or swim, i don't live in a zone where it's available but i will try to run a lot.

But thank you user :)

Japan is overrated im half Japanese (jap dad Portuguese mom)

Watch what you eat, stop drinking soda/beer if you do or at least limit the amount to a minimum. Try to stay away from unhealthy sugary or salty snacks like chips and candy. If you're hungry and crave a snack, eat fruit (grapes, green apples, etc). If you're lacking sleep, try to fix your sleep schedule since that will affect your appetite and motivation to get fit.

Losing weight (as in the amount of downward force you apply on a scale) has nothing to do with excersize. At best, you will replace fat, a rather light material, with muscle, a heavier material.

Learn about diet robot. Easily the most important part of losing weight. Buy a scale to weight your food and try to keep track how many calories you eat. It's pretty autistic, but gets the job done.

He has all the time in the world to loose weight in a healthy manner without eating like a top model

Eat nothing and force yourself to vomit

Just eat less you fat nigger, you don't need to move at all. You can do cardio if you want but it's just way easier to eat a little bit less

High fiber diet, you'll shit out al the extra weight.

Do 16/8 fasting dont eat for 16 hours and eat for the 8 left no snacking and no sugars amp up the protein intake
Core/stomach
youtu.be/dJlFmxiL11s
youtu.be/9lbPFvOAHfc

Do pushups for chest and burpies/rope jumping for cardio (HIIT)

Good luck in fucking thos asian chicks mate hope you find your waifu

You don't need to lose weight, just focus on building muscle.

This is probably the worst advice you could give

Attached: 1475647181666.jpg (527x497, 33K)

It's all about your diet, fat ass. You don't have to run or walk at all to lose a significant amount of weight. Look into water fasting.

Thank you for all the good tip :)

For those who just insult when we don't even know each, slit your fucking wrist you random nigger piece of trash

Hope you all have a good day anons :)

what? that's literally the only way to lose weight. that and cutting a hole in your belly, sticking a vacuum cleaner in it and turning it on.

keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting and keto and fasting

If ur new to fit, just some basic bodyworkouts and healthy food should be enough. Skip sodas and snacks for a while and you should see enough results in 5 months

Walk in a nice hilly area with a nice supporting backpack with evenly-distributed weight in it. A couple of miles a day can do wonders.

e... excercise?

*each other

You fucking troglodyte.

do you live in portugal? there aren't many half-jap people here, i might know you irl

>i am at 180cm for 95 kg
what fucking third world country shithole are you from? I don't understand these retarded numbers

Attached: Discoosting.png.jpg (240x320, 12K)

Metric units are masterrace you retard burger.