Will cunts ever have to face the reality that they have denied a five foot six babyfaced manlet like me happiness?

Will cunts ever have to face the reality that they have denied a five foot six babyfaced manlet like me happiness?

Attached: D487639F-DE4F-4A15-9538-4B1455F57BB6.jpg (500x750, 78K)

You really can't complain unless you seriously look like a 12 year old. If not you're just diet Chad with social retardation.

I am in my early 20s and still look roughly 15 or 16. I have a soft, high voice, a face that is eternally doughy and childlike no matter how much weight I lose in that area, nice skin, high cheekbones and large blue eyes. I am also FIVE FOOT FUCKING SIX. No females have ever paid attention to me. I am the opposite of what 99.999% of women want. I am fucked.

no. Behind your back, they will laugh. To your face, they will call you "entitled". In the legislation, they will call you a misogynistic terrorist.
women hate nothing more than ugly male virgins.

Yes, that sounds about right, brother

I'm 5'6" and have had a gf for almost a year now, you're just being a whiny faggot. Find a short girl like 5'2" and you're set, you autistic baby.

There is a difference between being five foot six and babyfaced and just being five foot six

It's not your height. It's your childlike appearance and from what it appears, your behavior.

Im 5ft3 and even short girls like tall guys
I lost all hope in girls but itd not too bad because the medication I take makes me lose interest in girls

Can I see your face, then?

The more you tell yourself this the more you will literally be fucked. 99% of this bored is shit trying to make you insecure and ruin you mentally and socially. Don't fall into the trap.

If you agree with that scumbag you're also doing everyone a favor by being forced out of the genepool, so good luck with your sour grapes guys. Shit won't change for you and you won't be dragged around for your usefulness if any post apocalyptic situations happen to occur in your lifetimes.

Posting selfies on this board is forbidden

you dont deserve happiness why should any woman ever have sex with an evatard

Just take the pink pill
You're practically begging for it

If you have to advertise it like this you're basically the shtty vacuum salesman of sexuality. Beat it tranny.

5'10 skeleton babyface reporting in.
Always get asked for my ID.

Tell someone im 20 they get shocked and tell me they thought i was 18.
Ill never look manly.

Attached: b724d9a2670ce2b1553e36ab92c25883.jpg (640x381, 77K)

>23
>people still think i'm in highschool
it doesn't end brother

I used to have a baby face and now it's the opposite that my man face has developed. I'm 18, and when I last told someone I was that age they said I looked 22.

>tfw used to be turbo normie, socially successful in high school, two ltrs with lots of sex, partied. found Jow Forums right before college and fucked my worldview up and am now a dropout neet
he's right you know

Kek
How does that even happen

Yeah i mean, I'm fine with that.

bad attitude
My bf is 5'1 chubby and baby-faced

Why have you never asked a girl out? You are a volcel.