ITT: Times the bad guys won

ITT: Times the bad guys won

Attached: 1525401573248.png (1294x723, 173K)

It's getting to the point where people who are going to act outwardly judgemental and pretentious are going to be cast aside. I think it is important to be discriminate with people since many if not most of them are in fact parasites, but when you always talk as if you are so far above everybody that doesn't align with your "morals" it gets old and people don't like being preached to. This applies to men and women too, adults don't act like this or give a shit about whether or not a hugbox exists for people who hate you for nothing you have ever done to them personally.

the 2016 US presidential election
origgy

Like every other election since the 60's hasn't been basically a midieval puppet show...

2nd Iraq war

Attached: 1523741501809.png (516x532, 553K)

The bad guys win everyday

Commies won cold war by spreading ideology to west

This
Good guys winning is a Hollywood myth

which one is the bad guy

Sold by Hollywood, the victorious bad guys, to keep you in place.

>you now realize Jow Forums has become more civilized and sensed that mainstream sites

Whats happening here? Can I get a rundown OP

>inb4 ww2

Instagram tranny cuck shit. Nothing you want to know about.

world war 1

This but unironically
Nazi Germany and the Soviet Union would never have happened if the Central Powers won WW1

He isn't entirely wrong, but he hurts his case by being overly angry and bitter. Who knows if she isn't just putting up this "cute innocent depressed girl" facade because she enjoys the sudden attention and influx of orbiters she has received recently?

>cussing is being angry and bitter
You're as dumb as that broad. Do swear words hurt your wittle feelings?

>attacking an innocent teenage girl isnt bitter

>Instagram tranny
source please brudda

If you are going to shit on any of the girls posted here, at least make is Sunny or Ciara or some whore. Muffy is a sweet girl.

Nope, specially when most of those insults weren't even hurled at her. She got asked a question she didn't end up answering.

Muffy's orbiters are the most fucking obnoxious and ubiquitous ones. Orbiting is the most pathetic thing a man could do, and these faggots deserve to be shamed.

What was the question, why she talks to her orbiters? Pretty sure she answered that.

No, she didn't. I see your reading comprehension is as good as hers. She was asked, "What do you get from indulging these superficial losers." She wasn't asked, "Why do you talk to [them]."
Also
>implying that a bunch of autistic faggots telling her shit like post feet, and let me cuddle with you, and I love you is a conversation
That dude is right, her curiouscat is disgusting.

Brace yourselves for the story of the king of all betas

Attached: IMG_2940.jpg (1006x3131, 543K)

>That dude
Don't lie user, it is obvious it was you. But I'm not holding that against you, in fact, please keep sending her these kinds of questions just to see her crack and laugh at her excuses.

This is just fucking sad to be honest jesus I feel like I would've been him if a shitty girl ever liked me

I doubt the soviets wouldn't have happened (the Russians dropping out of the war helped Germany and Austria-Hungary focus on the western front rather than be divided between two fronts). However, any Second World War would likely be to stop soviet aggression.
I think America was really a big factor in who won the war. The allies could have finished the war themselves with some effort, but if America had joined the central powers, like a majority of US citizens wanted to do before the Zimmerman telegram, they might have won.
The real preventive was Britain being an underhanded cunt and blocking Germany's ability to tell their side of the war to the Americans. Most news they received were the highly exaggerated reports from the British, which helped to turn American sentiments.
If you want the Soviets to never have existed, you stop the Black Hand from assassinating the Archduke.

Attached: image.jpg (720x405, 304K)

I can't think of any recent elections that have been anything but clusterfucks. Except in countries where "president" doesn't mean anything, of course.

Jesus fucking christ lmao
He deserved every bit of that for not beating the fuck out of oldfag cousin and dropping her like a sack of fucking shit

>still believes in elections

sorry pal, the deepstate became a thing because it's mostly true. Your vote doesn't do shit, look at the UK. We were just forced to enter a war by a prime minister nobody voted for.

Nigger I ain't reading all that shit by (You). Gimmie a quick rundown.

>that time conservatives got a majority in parliament with about 40% of the votes
>UKIP got a single seat out of 650 with over 10% of the vote - but if you complain then you're a racist
>SNP got 56 seats with about 5% of the vote
Americans think they have it bad - our system is even more broken. This last election was slightly better but it's that's just luck, the system hasn't changed.