What's so bad about being "friendzoned"? i have a male friend and i'd like to think he appreciates our friendship...

what's so bad about being "friendzoned"? i have a male friend and i'd like to think he appreciates our friendship... but is he secretly feeling "friendzoned"? why is being friends seen as a bad thing?

Attached: 1491622216885.jpg (478x572, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2qNsNW2KEc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If your friend was only talking to you in the hopes of getting a relationship then hes friendzoned, but if he pursues sexual relationships with other women hes just a friend

Why dont you hook him up?
Oh yeah its cause then hed stop being your orbiter.

Depends on how thirsty they are. I know I can't be friends with women because I'll inevitably find relationship material in then, but if I actually got into a relationship female friends could be a thing. Until then, it'd be just be desperately searching for someone to be intimate with.

If he has never made a move on you it's probably because you are fat or ugly (can be inside or outside), so you don't have to worry about that

I'm pretty curvy (uk size 16) but i carry my weight well

Well if he has a girlfriend there is nothing wrong with that because he is getting pussy elsewhere.
If he doesnt he probably wants to smash and you are stringing him along as a friend so you can have all of the social benefits without giving him any of the physical ones, while you surely fuck Chad.
Also, fuck off outta here roastie.

Attached: ECC178EC-420B-4B5A-B29C-6864692B3F34.jpg (194x186, 35K)

It's not. Jow Forums just doesn't see women as more than objects. To them, women are sex toys, and you wouldn't want to befriend a flesight.

i dont really have any female friends to introduce him to

what's wrong with it?
let me ask you what's wrong next time you receive shit you don't want but paid for anyway.

time is money and we waste too much fucking time on you worthless cunt sacks of shit who most of the time won't reciprocate because you're afraid the "guy will catch feelings".
if a guy gives you a gift, get him one back, it's called common courtesy.

i'm a virgin so calling me a roastie is both misogynistic and incorrect

>carry my weight well
No you dont.

if he's not attracted to you then you can be friends
if he is attracted to you then he is friendzoned and his life is suffering

women are worthless if you have any actual interests. in group of men they cause more infighting than good.

maybe stop calling women worthless cunt sacks of shit if you want a qt gf

Men are supposed to go on the "offensive", a.k.a. talking with women just to get laid, so when she says "just be friends" they see it as a breach for a possible relationship...It's a pretty petty and manipulative thing

Of course isn't all relationships that are like this, but they are pretty common

>i carry my weight well
whats that supposed to mean? that your legs dont give in and collapse due to how fat you are?

The "friendzone" is basically an emotional cuckshed. You want him for the emotional support when Chad dumps you but deny him to pursue closer relations with you. It's demasculating and demoralizing, having someone you consider a friend tell you to basically keep your distance. Oh but you can't complain about it, you entitled sexist pig.
All good friends desire to get closer and closer. Those who don't get closer just stray away. The closer you are as friends, the higher the chance that he will fall in love with you, because you are the opposite sex. I would honestly develop romantic feelings for my best friends if they gender changed. It's just how biology works.
This is why male-female friendships are awkward. They will always lead into romantic feelings in some way.

Attached: tumblr_p25mfhHBIO1tkl1s9o1_500.jpg (500x739, 59K)

thanks for the advice, but i'll pass on "qt gf".
women are worthless cunt sack whores.

Thats pretty sad
You can only get the attention of people that want your artificially scarce vagoo

Attached: giphy_s.gif (500x374, 103K)

>Im a virgin
Yeah right and im swimming in pussy.

Attached: 5E57D9D9-9E7C-4872-8368-5BFCC840FB16.jpg (600x450, 73K)

I mean it depends on if you are BOTH FRIENDS
or if YOU ARE HIS FRIEND

most of the time friendzone is a onesided friendship where the man puts effort into it and the woman doesnt even like the guy as a friend but
>He buys me gifts so ill keep him around
>He listens to all my problems but when he's got a problem too bad im busy

Absolute lie, when I was a beta bitch in the 'friendzone' I didn't make any advances and I suppose that's why women only saw me as a friend. I was too autistic to know the right way to let her know i liked her. Looking back, she probably knew.

If you would have made anything that even hinted that you were in any way sexual she would have dropped you

One time I was laying on a seat before school listening to music and she sat on my chest and to this day I don't know how I suppressed that boner.

Friendzone absolutely exists and the only ones to blame are females. They let it continue because they don't have the balls to say "it's not going to happen, not with you", because that would make them "feel mean". Also it's easier to have someone who worships you when you want it, and can dismiss when you don't want.
The "friendships" are one sided, and if a girl was EVER oblivious to what she's doing (maybe happened once in history) then she's dumb as rocks and not worth being friends with.

our friendship isn't like that at all

but don't you want platonic friendships with the opposite sex as well as your own sex? having only male friends is like having only white friends or something

Why did everyone start larping as a roastie lately?

>get phone call
>she's crying
>listen to her
>goes on and on
>offer no suggestions or "help" just sympathy
>call goes on so long i have to switch phones
>she's feeling better eventually
>ask if she wants to hang out and we can talk more
>no, she's going to the mall with who she was just whining about for 4 hours
>put phone on charger
>ear is hot from pressing phone against it for so long
never again

not everyone in r9k is male

Its easier to get (You)s as a roastie after we had the cultural shift and we started to think femanons were based instead of the attention whores they objectively are

maybe the guy atoned for his behaviour in some way

Absolutely not, and that isn't true. if I have only white friends, it's because only white people get along with me.
my friendships are about being friends and having fun, not "being there" for each other and bitching in place of conversation.

where do you live where you only have white friends

Florida, 727

It's trannies/HRTbabbies acting out being female online because they know they aren't passable in person. Anonymously through a post is the only way they can be treated like a woman like they want to be. They don't care if it's positive or negative reaction, "grr roastie" is fine, because it means they're mistakable for a roastie instead of a hacked up biological male full of hormones they can't produce and a mutilated penis.

Being friendzoned is asking a girl out and being told some meaningless platitude followed by "let's just stay friends".
9/10 times in this scenario they don't actually WANT to be your friend, they're just saying that to be nice and the guy can't take the hint.
If you never asked the girl out and are together only on the pretense of friendship, that's not being friendzoned. That's just being friends.

why is it believable that trans women post here but not cis women

I just don't give them any attention. What happened to there are no girls on the internet and tits gtfo. Why have we fallen so far?

The point is she doesn't have time for someone she wants to vent on for hours, it's a one-sided thing. I'm there to be vented at in her world, yet I'm the "jerk" if I tell her I don't have the patience for it, that I'm not falling for it, he'll say "sorry" in a few hours.

just because you've only done oral/anal/kissing doesn't make you a virgin

Go back to your discord, you monster

I really, really miss there being no girls on the internet. You'd get banned or kicked or whatever for being a genuine dick for too long/too hard to the wrong people. Say what you want, when you want, no censoring yourself, no signing up with facebook.
chatrooms ruled

Attached: Intranet.webm (720x480, 1.84M)

>chad never came inside me! he always wore a condom so I'm 101% a virgin

Size 16 is average sized. Also she might be 5' (kinda fat) or 5'9 (hardly fat)

>just because you've only done kissing doesn't mean you're a virgin

:v

why the fuck would anyone want a female friend?
they are literally not capable of being interesting, entertaining, or even worth the energy, time spent.
Any guy no matter how much of a loser is a better friend than any female.

>done kissing
youtube.com/watch?v=y2qNsNW2KEc
I agree. someone have the thread screenshot? "I'm drunk, let me explain why talking to my friend about some bullshit is much better than pining for your pussy"

Nothing. I'm good friends with a few girls I have no romantic interest in. Having a female opinion on shit helps you stay grounded, and also, I feel like girls look and talk to me more when I'm with her because they assume we're dating or something. People who complain about being friendzoned are losers.

The internet has gone to shit my friend, I feel you

actually size 14 is average in the uk

Because one female leads to easier access to more females

Oh shit user i'm so sorry...
That sounds awful... I really hope that roastie suffers, and that she is alone during that time...

Thats one size smaller because theres no such thing as size 15.

>Size 16
>5'
>"kinda" fat
At that height and size combination, she's a fucking obese goblin.

Not if she's stacked.

It's only friendzoning when one party doesn't agree to maintain the friendship. It's almost never the girl. Because the best way to let someone know you don't care about them is to let them know you won't even tolerate their company if they won't throw you a fuck.

This pic needs to be posted to every thread with a female talking about male friends.

Attached: 1524268244197.jpg (923x633, 201K)

I was 5'4 and a size 16 when I weighed OVER 200LBS. That is not healthy, that is obesity. Four inches shorter than me she must look like a circle with those stats, stop apologizing for fatties

>be unifag
>helping oneitis (she had a boyfriend at the time, still does I believe) with uni work
>we have to complete sets of modules each week
>she always messages me last minute for the answers
>I don't like giving out answers because you don't learn that way, so I instead just explain the questions she didn't get until she figures it out (the amount of hints women need is ridiculous)
>I tell her not to message me last minute because she shouldn't rely on me to help in such short notice
>one week I'm playing some online game, and the things due in 30 minutes
>she messages me and I literally send back "can't I'm busy (attached a photo of the game)"
>feel bad when she doesn't get mad at me like I thought she would, she just says "haha, that's ok"
>part of me knew it was for my own good, and hers too
>she doesn't rely on me as much as she used to anymore
>I basically lose all interest in her when I admit to myself she just acts cute and retarded to get help out of me, she doesn't love me
>after a month I realise I've lost interest in all women
>spend rest of degree feeling very little for any woman with whom I have to interact
>don't make any female friends in the remainder of my degree because they're either all vacant whores or evil bitches when you look past their looks

you fph girls are the worst

What happened to her, user? Did you cut all forms of comunication with her?

What the fuck dude LMAO. You're a fatty. I'm size 16 and way taller

great post and importand picture

Girls are pits you throw money into hoping to get something out of it. Even the tallest man with the biggest dick and thickest wallet is sick of some chicks. I'm nothing compared to most of men, there's no reason for me to pretend to enjoy what girls have to offer.
Sex isn't that great, don't know why it's so crucial to peoples daily lives. Your dick feeling good for any amount of time doesn't feel as good as doing whatever the hell you want the rest of the time.

>Your dick feeling good for any amount of time doesn't feel as good as doing whatever the hell you want the rest of the time.
this.
the sentiment is lost though because some men really do exist only to chase pussy. they'' gladly shackle themselves for it.

If he didnt want to be in the friend zone he would have made a move or expressed his feelings desu

Attached: 8DB8960F-4E6F-4BA1-AC6F-A95E0FA555F1.jpg (295x295, 44K)

Not her but she's right: fats should be shot if they refuse to lose their rolls. They're fucking disgusting and so are the faggots who support them.

whatever HRTfag

>Sex isn't that great, don't know why it's so crucial to peoples daily lives. Your dick feeling good for any amount of time doesn't feel as good as doing whatever the hell you want the rest of the time.

That's because society has destroyed what sex is supposed to mean while keeping the stigma about being celibate. It's not supposed to be about the in the moment physical pleasure, it's supposed to be about the ongoing emotional fulfillment of having someone to have sex with and connect with in, originally, the ultimate expression of love.

Shortstacks don't actually exist IRL, user. I'm sorry, but that's just how it is. Boobs don't weigh 20 kg each.

Because, nobody wants to be friend. You are literally torturing him

they are called Latina user

>shortstacks don't actually exist IRL

Attached: A64F532.jpg (1200x900, 335K)

>guy wants sex
>he approaches women from friend position
>gets angry when hes put in the friendzone

Holy shit user, please warn me before giving me a boner

>be me
>become friends with a """gamer girl"""
>has normalfag tastes but i dont mind because she's nice to me
>i start liking her because she cute, awkward and a bit of a shut-in for female standards
>tell her i like her
>obviously friendzoned because i'm me
>say its okay and we continue to be friends for a few months
>we still talk to each other every day
>make psn parties everyday to talk to each other
>was pretty comfy
> suddenly decides ghost me out of nowhere
>rarely goes online, when it was a daily thing before
>always too busy to see me
>try talking to her on her bday but she ghosts me again after like 5 messages
i have no idea what happened. either she just decided that she hates me for whatever reason, or she got a bf and doesn't want to be around me anymore. either way, i havent spoken to her in almost a year. i had a dream about her last week though

Attached: me.gif (400x267, 152K)

She probably just got tired of you or something... Sorry user, that's how women are

Not meeting people irl can only get that far.

i did. we met at uni and would hang out in person when we were free.
but she said we were best friends ;__;

>we met at uni and would hang out in person when we were free.
So did you meet her after ghosting?

like i said, she was always saying she's too busy. we only met once because she had to give me back my vidya and then she pretty much cut me off entirely. she didnt delete me on psn though. at least she didnt steal my vidya

I refuse to believe anyone can be size 16 and healthy. Post a pic of yourself (without sucking it in). I'm size 8 and still consider myself overweight, you should consider facing reality as well.

>Women acts stupid and shitty
>get mad for being called out rather than do somthing about it

>Women ask for advice
>never actually do anything with it
This literally isn't fair they don't want to be held accountable for things they do nor do they want to improve.
Sure incles are the same but the issue is most women are like this.

not true i'm friends with a guy who likes me and I really dont want to lose him a s a friend just because I don't find him attractive

He's not your friend. His behavior is artificial and tailored to your needs.

>keeping orbiters
disgusting

Because no man ever wants a woman as a friend. In friendship, another man offers literally everything far better than a woman. The only reason men tolerate women is sex and eventually child-rearing/housewife. This is an absolute fact and why "friendzone" is a thing, he will never see you as on par with one of his male friends (if he has any).

Attached: 1524018902498.png (1122x964, 1.88M)

Originally embarrassing

Sex sex sex thats all I ever hear but when a guy wants a loving relationship he gets told
>he fell for the love meme
Or some stupid cunt rolls in
>you just want sex mysoginist!
All I want is a loving relationship and being "just friends" doesn't solve the problem.
Consider the following: I wouldn't have ever asked you out if I just wanted to be friends you fuck! What do I fucking gain in being just friends? Pain because I have to be reminded that you don't share the same feelings for me and that hurts. I'm not going to be friends with someone who cause me pain. I don't find it fun at all to be friends with someone you have feelings for.
If you don wanna date me then I don wanna be your friend and if you don't think thats fair then you're a bit of a cunt honestly.

Attached: image.jpg (150x172, 8K)

Please stop Reiko

Its not your fault, user
Itll get better as time goes on.

Not to be rude but are you like 3' tall?

Attached: 20180320_115024-1.jpg (966x1288, 201K)

im friends with a girl but i never pursued her romantically and if she talks about some partner of hers i tune her out unless its something funny. shes never "hooked it up with a good looking friend of hers" only ever some im not attracted to. we used to play some vidya together but now that you tell me we havent in a few years. I wonder why she bothered to keep the friendship for so long we do not have much in common lol.

Because he wave your ass around and he isn't getting into any guts. Why bother if I'm not dipping my turtle in the mud?

>be me in high
>ask shy girl in class out
>week in relationship
>a friend of mine who turned out to be an old ex of her's from abour two years ago tells me she's a hoe
>get asked what I did last week by another friendo
>say I hung out with a bro rather than saying I hung out with my gf
>shes in the same room and hears it
>her face goes sad and a little ticked off
>she goes back with her last ex but asks if we can still be friends
>whenever she tried to tell me her problems I'd one up her and then I'd get cuddles and sympathy cards
>I've made her cancel plans with friends a couple of times because I was feeling "suicidal"
>I've never actually attempted suicide
Don't know where she is now but I don't really care I only used her to vent. Heh the silly lads never believe me when I say she a hoe. They eventually find out the hard way and dump her.
>mfw

Attached: image.jpg (1234x1114, 131K)

>>call goes on so long i have to switch phones
kek'd desu bro

Attached: 1487364805563.jpg (536x536, 47K)

My "best friend" ends up leaving me alone most of the time and makes me feel like a replaceable piece of shit, so yeah, that's not an excuse mate...

Putting a guy in the friendzone basically implies that the guy is not worthy of you and in a way see him as inferior. If he catches feelings and you reject him, he's going to be offended and will feel like it's not worth being friendly with someone who views him as basically subhuman.

That might not be literally how he and you thinks, but that is the unconscious thought process that's going on.

Well you'd be surprised at how many guys want to fuck each other and they still manage to either stay friends or keep their relationship secret. It really makes me think. This entire design isn't made to make us happy, nothing about the world is.