Why is it suddenly ok to hate on ugly men?

So men who are ugly cannot get a gf and now they get hounded by the media? Why is this fair?

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.png (275x266, 87K)

who cares fuck the media you retard

they need drama to stay alive as a company

also it's okay to blame men

Because straight white males are literally Hitler. Once you have mindset, everything they do is evil and should be mercilessly attacked, including being unable to find love.
Listen to Yuri Bezmenov

>Why is this fair?
feminists are trying to put themselves in place of ugly boys.
They only lack the charisma and substance, but they think they make up for it by hating males.

Attached: grot.jpg (1600x1066, 139K)

Feminism has finally found out that MGTOW/INCEL men are pretty happy and doing really good on their own, women get ignored and roasties BTFO. Women see that the pool of men that might potentially be interested in them is drastically decreasing, so they're excising drastic measures to get some men to turn around and pay attention to roasties.

I can say from experience, women hate, no... hate isn't the right word... they absolutely despise MEN who do not pay attention to them. It doesn't matter if they're ugly or good looking, the attention it self is what the woman craves. Deny her attention and she will reveal her true colours.

I am so glad I am good looking. I have so many fucking issues and if I was ugly I don't know what I'd do. I'm really sorry OP, honestly.

same how its "fat shaming" to call Tubs a fatty, but small dick jokes are "funny"
c l o w n w o r l d

t. angry ugly losers

>i'm such a beta faggot that i have to be a MGTOW/INCEL so we have to justify this!

pathetic and kys, unironically
it's you who are to bale only for being such ugly creatures

Attached: thedifferencebetweenaJapaneseBullandwhitebois.png (1229x942, 1.22M)

They always search for a way to attack straight white males.
The incel meme allows them to slander right wing white males as sexually frustrated, ugly and repulsive.

*blame

Sex should be a right. Things are getting dangerous

gay incel here, ask me anything

trump should do something to defend his base

>degrading and humiliating an unattractive male for being unable to have sex
Nice, i like it.

>degrading and humiliating an unattractive female for any reason
REEEE violent misogyny! Arrest this man he is literally Hitler.

Attached: 1510228943735.jpg (199x155, 11K)

People have always hated ugly men, now it's just socially acceptable to be openly vocal about it.

Kek

Tiny dicklet detected

t. r/AsianMasculinity

big nose jews are after my foreskin

Attached: 1523799459206 - Copy.jpg (368x394, 14K)

>guaranteed (you)s
How's your holiday going, John?

Attached: 1491219594426.jpg (308x302, 85K)

Seems like they're trying to craft a new moral panic to stay relevant.

telegony is real, no hymen no upkeep. throw the roasties and their orbiters to the niggers

Ugly people have always been shunned/hated, and that's a good thing. Only recently did the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" shit develop.
Relativism is cancer and beauty standards do exist and should be enforced

>MGTOW/INCEL men are pretty happy and doing really good on their own,

Attached: 1524717468955.gif (280x199, 220K)

I'm neither an incel no a beta faggot, but a guy who trusted women two times got two divorces and now all he does is work to pay for alimony for children who doesn't even want to see him because " Daddy is an evil man, who does not let his children do whatever the fuck they want like mommy does".
I wished I had been an Incel 15 years ago, to avoid this altogether.

Go on youtube and search FaceandLMS WAW. Watch 1 - 3.

There is your answer.

volcel uprising best day of my life

>shunned/hated, and that's a good thing
what is the point of hating me for being ugly? I'm not even talking about people not wanting to fuck me or be interested in me at all, that much I've already accepted. but what's the fucking point of hating me for it?
>Relativism is cancer and beauty standards do exist and should be enforced
beauty standards already DO exist, and they already ARE enforced, but they're enforced by people like me not being able to mate or find love. that has never been threatened, it's not as if a large swath of men and women out there were suddenly going around giving ugly people "pity sex". if that were actually happening, maybe I wouldn't be a fucking 28-year-old incel, so you can rest easy knowing that shit isn't happening. there's no "affirmative action for incels" conspiracy.

but again I'm going to ask you, what is the purpose of adding hate to that?

what the fuck is this image, fucking Japan

Attached: 1511049346746.png (401x400, 18K)

Because the media needs someone it can demonise without getting its shit pushed in, in order to control the narrative. The media is scummy at the best of times so it needs someone to be the bad guy so it appears good in comparison; they've been going after the right previously, but now the right is fighting back and winning. Women have an automatic and instinctive revulsion to beta males, and are easily manipulated, thus incels are an easy target. It's basically media bullying people in an attempt to stay on top of the social pile.

Damn tough luck Argentina bro.
At least your words of wisdom might help someone like me before I make that same mistake

It's always been OK.

Maybe hate is the wrong word. Disdain/disgust is a better term. It's good that the media starts calling out ugly men, so they will inevitably be forced in calling out ugly women as well in the long run. We might finally be able to eradicate obese pink haired, piercing covered and tatooed freaks or at least stop them being normalized.
Don't take it personally, consider it a necessary sacrifice for the betterment society at large

Japanese men probably have less T than black women and dicks shorter than black clits.

So no wonder you're so angry.

Because the cuck who just committed a terrorist attack in Toronto apparently called Elliot Roger a "supreme gentleman" on Facebook and called for an incel uprising.

is that gook trying to hide his gooklevel by squinting his eyes lmao

Words of truth.

alright, was just confused about your word choice. as for disdain/disgust, that's the way of things. I don't complain about receiving disdain or disgust, because honestly I'd be disgusted by someone like me as well. revulsion is a natural/biological reaction to ugliness and nothing is going to change that.

that being said, I'm not sure I see how to "eradicate" ugliness. ugliness can't really be eradicated, it's a consequence of innate physical variation that will likely continue to exist no matter what breeding regimen was instituted. there will always be genetic losers in that game.

the ugliness you're describing though seems to be far more behavioral than genetic (dyeing hair obnoxious colors, obesity, piercing/tats), which is fair and those can be made to go away. but the problem with most incels is that we're genetic fuckups. pic related can fix certain things about his appearance, his horrible hair is one thing that comes to mind, but at the end of the day, look at the base of what he has to work with. there's no way to turn this guy into someone fuckable.

Attached: 1054840840.jpg (720x960, 58K)

because an average looking man hit some people in a van. Weird how things happen