How do I get a girlfriend/meet women?

how do I get a girlfriend/meet women?

Attached: 1525144356667.png (768x432, 471K)

jus b urslef

Be nobody not even yourself

1 - Quit your job for one month
2- get a good wardrobe
3 - Go out and cold-approach many times a day every day and every night
4 - get good at the bantz
5 profit

Don't be yourself, but be yourself simultaneously. Strike a zen balance for yourself, while being yourself, not unlike yourself, but also not your actual self.

>cold approach many times a day
the backlash is just going to bury me

I fucking hate women.
I will never forgive my parents for making me come into a world where women are not attracted to me.

Online dating. Don't act desperate or clingy, but still be affectionate. Easy.

Be 2.45% yourself and 8 degrees north of not yourself then turn yourself around thats what its all about

Within the first 10 attempts the police would be called

This. OP if you're a 5 or a sub 5 don't even bother trying. You are destined to be a loser from birth.

Attached: 1516381407243.gif (384x216, 1.79M)

Nah, I've tried badoo. I've fucked a few women from there but my success rate is very low. And recently it seems they've been trying to scam me, I saw I had been charged even though I hadn't authorized any purchase. I got fed up and deleted my profile.

Try looking for an actual relationship. Just fucking random sluts is boring.

I also feel like when I spend time on badoo it makes me worse at approaching women IRL, it makes my confidence decrease, I less of the outgoing energy that motivates me to approach etc.

Shit argument. You can't get a relationship if you can't get a date at all.

You said you fucked some sluts, so obviously you can get a date. Perhaps the problem with your mindset is that you think a date = fucking

*I have less of the outgoing energy that motivates me to approach

l meant that I did fuck some women, but the rate dates or lays/messages sent is extremely low.

Try some other site/app. Plenty of them around.

Say some bad ass shit when you talk to them.

I also have the issue that I can't stop myself from sending "fuck you whore" to every woman that doesn't reply to my messages. I've probaby blown a few chances to get laid because of this. I also recently had a date set up but I didn't go because she didn't seem excited at all about me, only answered questions with one word answers, no counterquestions at all. I stopped sending her messages, and later sent her a message that she was a stupid ugly whore.

I've tried happypancake, got pretty much zero response there. Also tried tinder a little while, and match.com a little bit a long time ago.

Dunno, man. Keep trying, that's all I got.

If you can see that she's not interest just stop trying and move on, you are only cucking yourself and your reputation like this.

Other people don't owe you anything, don't get mad. Just find someone else.

Appearances are everything.

Change your name. Lie about your age. Do not reveal anything about your past, or your job, or any biographical details to a woman. You want to appear mysterious and novel. Lie if you have to.

Act differently. Dress differently. Change how you do things. In other words, quit being a robot.

When talking to a woman, be direct with them. Tell them you are looking for something casual. If they are interested, continue. If not, WALK AWAY. If she is insecure about something or reluctant to date, use it to lower her self-esteem and screw with her mentally. For every 2-3 messages she sends you, send only 1 back. Appear busy during the week, and ignore her for days at a time.

Don't be phased by rejection. Be persistent by approaching multiple women in multiple settings. Number of approaches correlates with number of successes. Be prepared to get slapped / spat on.

Try online approaches. Drop standards and date a land-whale if you have to. Use fake pictures, fake profiles, whatever.

Again, you have to stop giving a fuck. Society does not give a shit about you. There are no ethics when it comes to Stacy's dating game. There are no ethics when it comes to genetic lottery or job market, or anything else for that matter. The game is rigged. Quit playing by the 'rules'.

And stop respecting women and putting them on a pedestal.

>advice from my inner Chad

>Change your name.

Literally why? You can be called Maximus Thundercockimus but if you are unattractive you are going to have a hard time finding someone.

I do agree with the gyst of the rest of the post though, stop caring so much and just put yourself out there. As for not respecting women, I'd say respect has to be earned regardless of gender. You are right in that most robots probably fuck up by appearing overly nice. A relationship works both ways, she has to meet your expectations as much as you have to meet hers, in other words have some damn self respect, robots.

Some of us have ethnic / unpronouncable/ shit names.

Imagine a world where introductions are a nightmare.Literally impossible to find a good job because HR won't hire you. With a name like that, they know that someday you will have to present in front of people or be sent on a business meeting. Your name is just so bad though. You can't represent the company with a name like that.

You dread having to meet people or to say your name in public or to meet a new person.

If anyone is reading this, and has such a problem, you should change your name to something Christian, or something that's in fashion.

Your name is a part of your brand.

A girl would much rather fuck Chad than Pajeet or Gook or Osama. Same goes with HR ladies. They much rather hire Chad than Osama, and I've known a few.

1. Get a major league swagout
2. Tell that gorl "listen bitch you got about 10 seconds because gorilla dick daddy is hungry"