Tfw always just thought I was meme/prison gay, never really found guys attractive

>tfw always just thought I was meme/prison gay, never really found guys attractive
>still like woman and try flirt with them
>recently moved into a hall of residence for uni
>get my first crush on a guy
>he's about 5 ft 9, pouty lips, blonde hair and blue eyes with one tiny stud earring
What the fuck I thought this was just a phase and I'd grow out of it and it'd be that thing where they say young adults experiment and shit.
He's a fuckign guy not even a trap.
What do I do

Attached: 1515981801789.jpg (518x621, 86K)

Just suck his dick and stop complaining
Surely once you have a dick in your mouth you'll know if you just wanted to experiment, or you are a total faggot

You're gay mate just accept it and learn to love cock

God I hate faggots but I hate in denial faggots even more

Attached: 8CF1E3C4-0CC9-4FA9-857B-5A8D7EF351DB.jpg (460x612, 66K)

>always just thought I was meme/prison gay
>never really found guys attractive
what did he mean by this? why think you're gay when not attracted to guys?

I don't want to be on the bottom you faggot, he's a 5 ft 9 skinny twink with pouty lips he should suck my dick

Sorry I'll try explain - I found the idea of it hot, and could get off to it. And saw some images online of guys I'd fug, but I never saw a guy IRL and thought 'damn he's attractive.' Until this guy.
And even that's kinda a lie since just recently (last 6 months) sometimes I see dudes I think are cute in the street but I tell myself I'm just taking note of their fashion sense for tips.
God why did this have to happen to me I hate myself

Attached: 1493925868000.png (400x400, 29K)

Understand completely OP, But for the sake of your race, if not only yourself, don't act on these feels!

What happens if you do act on the feels?

You catch AIDS you dumb butt pirate

Well I'm too autistic to act on feels or else I wouldn't be here

Thank God, it wont end well. Most likely they wont be a faggot either,

I consider myself to be 14/88 and all that shit but I fell for an islamo. It does not end well

They give off the gay vibe though. Like if you saw them you'd think they were gay. I just want to be close to someone, I've kinda come to terms with the fact I'm not doing anything great and just want a period when I am happy

They giving off the vibe, or are you just seeing that?

You make your own choices, you can choose to be a faggot, or not act on the feels.

That defeatist attitude is also kinda gay. I can't really get off to the idea of faggot sex, but the idea of being close to some men I do find attractive... I am just hoping they go away, I don't wanna be a faggot

OP, heteromalefag here, you should flirt with him, if you feel it you shouldn't deny it; there's nothing wrong with being homosexual!

BE STRONG OP! Your sexuality & sex drive are NOT a choice-being gay ISN'T degenerate-I'm a heterosexual male and I'm not judging you-my best friend is homosexual and the best man I've ever known.

It's not a defeatist attitude, it's a realistic attitude. And how is it gay? I mostly just want to sleep in the same bed with someone to cure my insomnia anyway.

What the fuck is a heteromalefag? And we're never spoken, Idk how to approach him randomly - give the eyes first?

You're bisexual OP, it's not that big of a deal. Get to know him, ask him if he's gay, might not turn out great but rejection is part of life. Good luck!

being gay is bad tho, don't do it OP

ITT: nobody knows what bisexuality is

Attached: 1521974008096.png (787x830, 647K)

Same but I haven't met a guy irl that I've found attractive yet. I've pretty much decided not to act on it even if I do though, the std rates for fags is crazy, plus its not even real sex lol

heteromalefag= loser who is heteromale,
i can't really give you relationship advice, i don't have any recent experience

heteromalefag here, i've been propositioned by homosexuals, i honestly don't mind.
I would say "Two things: I'm gay and I would like to hangout with/know you"

Have you not begun looking twice at some guys? I've recently started doing that

embrace yourself, i am hetero so i am not persecuted, you can find great things in a relationship of any shape or size
you can be my condom buddy, when i bang a girl i always use a condom

Kinda, but it feels like more of a self doubt thing, like just checking to make sure. Cause whenever I see an attractive girl it completely eclipses any of my self doubt or gay feels. But being a 25 yo virgin who rarely interacts with girls makes it hard to have any confidence in my sexuality. I've pretty much just accepted that even if I am gay, I'm gonna stick to woman because it feels right. So I say do what feels right to you.

Attached: 1524477816811.jpg (1000x1200, 131K)

Are you sure your friend doesn't want to fug you?

Attached: 1525295397995.png (348x301, 75K)

>bring friend to "party" cause he doesn't go out much
>tryna keep him around and introduce him to strangers so he can get to chatting on his own
>one guy, grant, starts telling people we're gay together
>don't even know grant but think he wants to get with my ex (unbothered by this, hope he does)
>talking to crush at party, she thought I was in a relationship with my friend
>lol and said who said that
>she tells me grant
>go up to him and whisper
>I'm not gay cause you're literally unable to breed with a male
>he looks at me kind of confused
>say sorry I'm straight but I've been around the block and guys aren't for me
Rest of the night grant was kinda sad