I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15...

I'm not sure when men decided that 30 was the new 15. When men thought it was better to remain independent than making a commitment to another. When men we're courageous in business and battle but afraid to be fathers. I'm not sure when video games and "guy night" became more important than tee-ball and date night. When 4 year relationships weren't long enough for a proposal. When staying out became cooler than showing up. I'm not sure when men became boys.

Our culture has a boy problem. In Italy, they call it Peter Pan Syndrome. I call it immaturity and selfishness. Men so focused on their dreams, their visions, and their desires they find themselves wealthy, known, and alone.

The adult world doesn't need more boys. We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up. Who will fight for romance and commit quickly and stay indefinitely. To turn their hearts toward children and work to raise them well. To be friends who grow friends. Not just by compliments, but accountability and conviction. We need more men.

We need more men of integrity and character. Those who will hold a moral code and not compromise it. Those who love women, treat them as they would their own daughters and lead them when everything doesn't make sense... They would lead. We need more men.

Today, I turn 31. I'm a man. And I'm proud of that.

What's your opinion on that ? Here's the guys facebook page by the way :
facebook /DaleJPartridge/posts/1725684447648654:0

Attached: f2d2c019cefc0618406f608cb236d33dee47748e722e1a99d4b53f108efaa4f7.png (484x608, 265K)

Just a normie humble bragging

I wish could be this much of a faggot and still pretend to be straight.

It seems entitlement is a one way street for the genders.

Imagine being this much of a ((((((progressive man))))))).

Attached: 1525333197777.png (640x1007, 650K)

women are much more powerful in relationships than before, so men stay away from commitment for longer period than before
its simple

But that's a conservative lmao

I think he's a huge fucking faggot

Attached: 1524501987381.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Hold the fuck up, I think I've seen this before.

Isn't this guy raising someone else's kids? Looks like a limp-wristed cuck virtue-signalling as a conservative. "Stop playing video games, be a real man" lol fuck you. The cool thing about getting rid of shaming is that we're immune now too. And NEETs/hikis are basically invisible to begin with, not going outside and being shielded by anime avatars online.

Attached: 1521003810794.jpg (600x600, 102K)

>Cuz he voted drumpf
Okay buddy

Attached: 1525333406788.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

>post lengthy rant about how manly he is on facebook
>is a literal cuck raising his wife's children

yeah real conservative hero

>We need men who will grow up, know up, and show up.
but why

>We need more men of integrity and character.
for what purpose

>What's your opinion on that ?
I think he's a faggot

Exactly. My ex literally begged me to marry her and I kept explaining why I'm not getting married anytime soon if ever. It's just not worth the risk. Had to dump her because she wouldn't stop.
>every adult in my life growing up had a bad marriage, the men caught the worst of it, uncle got divorce raped
>read about women divorce raping men all the time in media
>implying I'm deliberately putting myself in a vulnerable position to be taken advantage of
>implying I can tolerate having a wife who gets fat, lazy and naggy
>implying I will enter a lifelong commitment where my wife can cheat on me 10 years down the road when we have kids and I'm trapped and then she takes my shit in court with a kike lawyer as well as taking custody of my children

Why the FUCK would I put myself in that position on purpose? It's absolutely insane.

Attached: jokersuicidesquad.jpg (968x681, 88K)

>preaching every single conservative value
>not a conservative
lol ok
Yeah it doesn't make sense at all tbqh. I would rather go to jail than to get married

A lot of the ongoing difficulties in finding romantic partners stem from the fucking awful academic environment set up in pursuit of empowering women. Women came to flood higher education while Men sought college out less and less. This led to a significant shortage of guys on campus, meaning the few guys that were deemed attractive had multiple girls fighting over them. Since most of these dudes tend to be pretty young this led to top college boys living out their hedonistic fantasies with the intention of settling down later in life.

The problems in the college scene bled over into the real world dating scene because, first of all, girls like to marry someone financially better off than themselves. This means that they likely weren't looking far past their jobs (if any) or college campuses for suitable partners. So the "dating" (read: one night stand) rules of the college campus became the rules college girls came to actually live by in pursuit of Mr. Right. Rather than stay somewhat chaste looking for a serious relationship these girls would either pursue a bare minimum of a ONS or use sex as a shitty lure in hopes of snaring college boys that had no intention of settling down to begin with.

>cuckoldry is a conservative value
the absolute state of conservatism in 2018
LMAO

What a cuck, are those his kids or his wife's kids?

>ex
Fuck off, normie. You don't belong here.

I'm watching anime alone RIGHT NOW.

Attached: boys be ambitious.png (1200x800, 482K)

I read somewhere that circa 1960, the biggest employer was GM, and the average wage there was an inflation adjusted $23/hour

Now the biggest employer is Walmart, and the average wage at Walmart is $11/hour

It's hard to be a man when you get paid like a paperboy.

Way I see it, the only valid thing is to live for what makes you happy, within reason of course.

There's no obligation to have kids or a family. There's no obligation to make yourself miserable for things you don't want.

Not only that, but I believe I read that college is approximately 12x more expensive to pay off than in Boomers' time. They could literally pay it off on minimum wage in a few years, lmao.

Uhhh sweetie can we not let daleposting become a thing? Thanks

Attached: 5AF9D8C8-F8C7-4B17-85D8-91DA60970EF6.jpg (709x593, 102K)

Sounds like it but if you read between the lines that's as progressive as it gets when it comes to being a beta provider and a cuck

Yeah. And now degrees are worthless since they hand them out like candy.

>Hoverhanding your own fucking wife

Attached: 20180504_132627.jpg (720x701, 148K)

Shit up bitch weirdos can get laid too
Just because you're a weirdo doesn't mean you're also a pussiboi like you
If you took more chances and hounded after pussy you would get laid eventually but instead you hide

Attached: IMG_3038.jpg (470x470, 43K)

I work in divorces. When I entered the field, I had every hope of getting financially secure and starting a family. After what I have seen, and living in a state that does not care if someone cheated or basically did anything to dissolve the marriage, it is just not a party I plan on attending. My state does not rape the men, per se, but it does guarantee equal distribution of assets and a significant amount of spousal support.

My advice is to get financially secure by your mid 30s and bang college seniors/recent graduates who find security as attractive as anything.

yeah, not all women are like that, but most of them are and it's too hard to guess which ones aren't
my dream is to have financial security and become a single dad

>So beta he hoverhands his wife

Incels are better than this
Don't let society tell you otherwise