So anons and fellow robots, what are you gonna do when you finally hit 30...

so anons and fellow robots, what are you gonna do when you finally hit 30, and are STILL alone and posting on Chinese gardening forums?

Attached: 760309441661.jpg (255x217, 11K)

keep posting ?

/ thread

Hopefully finally find the courage to submit my janitor application

Continue to post on Chinese gardening forums. 2 years and 7 months I will be 30, I will final reach wizardhood.

>when you finally hit 30

But I'm 32 already, my friend!

Ive basically resigned to fucking a hooker then killing myself on my 30th, if I am still a virgin (which I most certainly will). Probably take a trip to Europe to do it. Nine years and counting.
This of course confuses my parents who expect me to be working all the fucking time and going to uni full time when they dont understand that I have 9 years to live and I want to enjoy what little time I have.

Attached: A0E966B0-39CA-449C-8A78-5753E1907F8F.jpg (218x232, 14K)

how's life like at 32 being alone and watching everyone around you starting to have families and shit?

pretty fucking depressing. My highschool oneitis just had a beautiful baby boy baby, and my middle school best friend tried contact me through Facebook so "catch things up", but I've basically accomplished nothing for the last 10 years.

>31
>alone for years

yep!

pretty great:
>be me, 25 year old with job + masters in engineering
>realize im just a wagecuck slaving away for shelkelstein
>quit job
>sell all stuff
>move to cheapest place in europe
>become NEET
>now 30
>living off money saved from above + free lance programming when and if i want
>life could not get any better
>know true freedom

If I manage to survive for 30 years I'm preatty sure I can survive the rest.

Probably nothing, as always.

how do you think life is going to turn out in say, 10 more years?

why do you idiots always act like being a NEET loser is some hell from which you cant escape? its like you never held a real job. wageslaving is the worse thing imaginable. for what?
>sex
who cares it loses its value quickly.
>emotional contact with women
nope. women are idiots. had gf, got bored. rather hang out and play video games and watch anime with internet buddies
>children
no thanks sounds like a lot of work
>accomplishments
i can accomplish anything i want now that i have virtually unlimited free time. i started my own free lance programming business, applied my engineering masters to free lance at some local companies as a consultant because I wanted to, not because i needed to.

why are you faggots so quick to throw away the most precious thing you have. freedom

>watching everyone around you

???

I'm 32, nothing's changed

34 and still posting

You are not a NEET ya fucking faggot

I am not in eduction, i am not employed. i am not retired. i am a NEET. you dumb faggot.

>implying I'll live that long
Nah. I turn 22 soon. I think 25 is my upper limit for life never eating better. If I hit that milestone and life's still shit I'll kill myself, maybe even before then if shit gets worse

*getting better

Origigigug

I don't have friends but my brother got married and had two kids. They divorced. He's seeing someone new but I don't expect it'll last. Relationships really only work in fiction.

all those people who are 30 and above, what did you do in your early 20s when the internet forum wasn't that prevalent?

Move to a Brazilian bum cleaning forum

Message boards were, you would be part of more insular communities and you would get to know individuals more.

>early 20s
i was actually kind of a norman, at least i socialized a lot more.
>skateboared
>played music with friends
>went to parties
>had GFs and was having sex

now i just keep to myself. go to work and come home, that's pretty much it.

>what did you do in your early 20s when the internet forum wasn't that prevalent?

I posted on internet forums.

Eh.. hard to tell. I've gone back to college this year for a less meme degree (computer science) and am actively studying every day for 6+ hours for the past 2 months to learn my shit and get an entry job in the area (hell, I'll take an internship if they give me one).

This year I will either make it or break.

>watching everyone around you

Do you even robot bro?

There's nobody around me. Not people that I know anyway. I haven't taken a look at the facebook profiles of my classmates from high school since 2014

I played more video games and didnt shit post

Now I shit post and hardly play video games.

I really need to quit wasting time here. I haven't even made a sick meme or had one of my posts screenshotted..

Internet game forums existed since the late 90's my newfriend. I've played a lot of MMOs back then (from Ultima Online all the way to Vanilla World of Warcraft). Ever since I graduated I didn't play as many games, with the occasional bing every 6 months or so.

> hit 30
That's impossible since unfortunately I cannot age backwards.