>only go outside for food or class
>don't speak
>don't say anything
>don't talk to anyone
>don't know anyone
>don't do anything
>don't like anything
>don't interact with anyone or anything
>people treat me like I'm invisible. block my way, run into me, etc.
>no social media presence
>no photos of myself
>only form of social interaction is online anonymously
>spend free time lying down in a bed or at a computer

if I died I would not be noticed or found until the corpse smell starts

Attached: ghost_person_200x200_v1.png (200x200, 910)

Same. I usually starve in my dorm room until I am certain there are no people in the kitchen. I do say 'Hello' to people if they are there, but I don't say anything else.

Yeah, but by choice. People are more trouble than they are worth haha.

If you do something amazing it'd be even more awesome. People will leant to know the mystery behind you.

The only time I ever leave my house is to work two days a week at my retail job. I have no social media and no social life, and my only form of interaction is this shithole.

Attached: gondolarain.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I do the same things at you, but I love it, my parents are rich and I have whatever the fuck I want at home, still happy I don't have to interact with people. I get high, masturbate all day and play vidia. Downgrade: girls are always interested in me because I have loud cars but when I talk to them they all refuse me.

Sounds like me. I hate having attention towards me.

Attached: 1490454620712.jpg (600x600, 32K)

This may not be a universal robot experience, but I have actually wondered about my existence at time. Like when talking with people who basically ignored and talked over me. It was supposed to be conversation, but they would just keep talking whenever I tried to speak during a break.

I wondered if I was dead and did not know it. you know, like in that movie Spider-Man.

Yup. I think it's because I had such a shitty time being bullied as a kid and teen I figured it was easier to just drop out entirely. No online presence, no online friends, no real life friends, just mind my own business and try and avoid people. It's comfy but lonely but I just got into podcasts lately and those help.

Your greentext fits so good with the pic related.This feels like the deepest post i saw in a while.

yup, same.

i've been caught in a loop where i'll meet a girl, she'll tell me to add her on Facebook after a while, then I'll have to either reactivate my Facebook or i'll have to upload a pic from 10 years ago, because i don't have any pictures or a camera or a cell phone.

it's like Groundhog day. pretty sure i'll just kill myself if this shit keeps going on.

this is good and bad, good becuase you dont socialize with retarded people, bad becuase you socialize with retarded people online

i've honestly been limiting my Jow Forums time because you're 100% right and because it's gotten really bad lately.
even if it's bantz, it's fucking pollution, it serves no purpose, not all of it is funny.

I would limit my Jow Forums time but then there's literally nowhere else to go

This website has been my only social outlet for the last 8 years

i only browse it because at this point its cathartic, but this site its lireally reddit, i would just advice to try to learn a new language online

That is my life 100%. Except I'm poor so I have to live with my parents so I talk to them at times.

Yes, and your pic reminded me that I don't even have a pic in my senior yearbook because I skipped picture day as well as picture day for people who missed the first. They put a pic like that in for me. Which I thought was ebin back then.

Attached: no-person.jpg (260x260, 3K)

I'm like this and I don't know how to get out. It doesn't feel possible.

Ghost by choice, people always hit me up to hang also I just lowkey am revolted by most interactions so keep to myself and make music

I can't be a ghost, ghosts have houses to haunt.

Yep, although I do have a single friend who I play video games with sometime, I don't exist.

I am a ghost disguised as man
I wont ever sate
I'm completely empty
In this infinite hunger hell