Anyone else have a fetish for dumb animeposters? The ones who say rude and act autistic and stuff

Anyone else have a fetish for dumb animeposters? The ones who say rude and act autistic and stuff

Attached: belt.jpg (434x353, 84K)

you are wrong. niceposting is where its at.

Attached: 1517525092894.jpg (600x476, 44K)

You mean the pathetic variety of weebs that shit up the internet with their brand of completely unoriginal sarcastic nerd humor? Yeah, they make good bully material

Yeah I want to find an autistic malnourished sissy and cuddle with him and tell him I love him and that he valuable and that he'll never have to be alone in the world again and then just randomly punch him hard in the nose and rape his asshole until I blow a fat load in him then steal his computer and phone and leave, never to return.

i roleplayed what you said on discord while also being rude myself sometimes. i nearly fell in love with the character i had created. BEWARE

>falling for someone over their fucking images

Attached: 1461113705166.png (720x720, 531K)

you are rude. since when is avatarfagging allowed again?

Attached: 1521795361586.jpg (548x720, 33K)

is this your first day in Jow Forums? they do that here all the time.

Yeah sorry I don't spend my time in this garbage board filled with pathetic losers.

Attached: IMG_0992.gif (500x544, 1.41M)

You got OP all wet now, good job user.

Yeah this is what I mean. You go and find one trying to nice post and call them a faggot, it's cute watching them deny it and stutter post. Even better when they actually have a diagnosed disability like autism or schizophrenia, just make sense for a dumb weeb to be disabled - it's like poetry

Attached: 745.png (327x316, 211K)

Elitist snooty weebs are pretty hot too, you need to be a real stickler for grammar though to pull it off. Use more exclamation marks please. Really gets the rape urges flowing.

Go be a faggot somewhere else.

not origiignallys

Attached: mikuwhat.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

Shut up your dumb niggers. You're all so fucking stupid. All you do is whinge and complain let's just talk about something else

Attached: aCgadD1.png (396x350, 148K)

So a fetish for gay roleplayers?
No

animeposters are CUTE! shame they're all fat though
hiiiiiii kryyyyyyst

what do you want to talk about Spiderman?

make me.
no seriously, make me.

Attached: 1509470482948.gif (189x189, 73K)

nyaaaah :3 *pounces* NYAAAAAAAAHHH ~

Yeah this board is fucking shit, it's all the same depressive success is impossible crowd. Still can find bully victims here though.

Sure. Why the fuck cant we get a Chad to play spiderman like in the comics. Same for the flash. Why's it always these retarded looking quirky kids.

Attached: Tom_Holland_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (1200x1772, 189K)

Dumb namefag, you wanna be an e-celebrity on the losers of loser site board? Let me put my dick in you, except metaphorically since you're probably fat

Attached: 1450644770821s.jpg (250x245, 11K)

yeah bully me daddy ~~~ *wiggles waggles tail* ^///^

I reckon it's a thing where they want to appeal to the quirky nerdy kids who like comic book movies rather than the chads so they can identify with spiderman.

I eat nothing but onions, impossible for me to be fat.
In either case not interested in degenerates.

Attached: 14645329890078.png (639x520, 301K)

Any reference specifically about the dumb poster behind the anime image ruins it, though. Claiming to be female, admitting to being male, regardless, the delicate image is shattered.

Attached: environment.png (581x1100, 915K)

if you keep going, my dick will be able to break rocks
kryst you're gonna be my little onion boy, and you're gonna like it

>In either case not interested in degenerates.
Oh really? You love attention though, which is why you talk to anyone, even degenerates. I don't visit this place much so I've got no idea - have you got many orbitors?

Attached: 1516172411098.gif (500x332, 5K)

y-y-you want me to keep going? ^///^ *blushes* B-B-BAKA! *purrs* i'm going to nuzzle wuzzle you o3o :P pwease pwease punish me ~

>talking means you love attention
Why would ANY sane human being want your worthless fucking attention.

You pathetic dweebs keep implying you are somehow worthy for me to seek out your attention, what positive qualities would a literal who like you or the rest of you faggots even have for me to seek out your worthless fucking attention?

Attached: 1439583529617.png (500x500, 332K)

Drop the attitude faggot, you're in a thread specifically talking about anime posters. It doesn't say 'Kryst please come post here' in the OP, but you did. And you're still replying.
I also enjoy how you're calling others pathetic weebs while trying to build your own personality on a board for losers - what's it like striving to be queen of the pathetics?

Attached: 1516321162213.jpg (232x217, 7K)

>queen of the pathetics
Why do you feel the need to insult me, I don't care for this shithole and the faggots that decide to post here.

I'm here on exile from my main boards that are /v/ and /a/.
Whatever opinion you cancers form about me are irrelevant and will always be.

Attached: 1439576201422.png (265x318, 147K)

You're such a good little faggy anime boy, now show daddy how much you need his attention...

And what do your home boards think of you?

Attached: 1515983036363.jpg (800x900, 81K)

lmao sounds like you need my attention more you thirsty fuck

He's not even posting anime

i do

now fucking give it to me, faggot

Epic ruse

Attached: dab.jpg (623x485, 104K)

What anyone would think.
That I'm the best person they've ever seen in their life and rightfully so.

Attached: pussy.png (650x676, 630K)

kryst i'm going to cum inside you

I hope that user cums inside you nerd

i will. kryst is gonna be chained up in my bedroom and live to be my smug little tripfag sex slave.

it'll be really cute

>tfw you used to enjoy anime posting but life has goten so hard both physically, economicaly and mentally that you don't have the energy

planet explode now desu ~~

Attached: 1523166622277.gif (264x320, 944K)

maybe try another board, this one is not really suited for it

>Tfw dumb animeposter.
>Not rude.
Hah, catch me on the flipside Xd.

Attached: SataniaSmugButIt'sTheSmuggest.jpg (593x663, 80K)

Nah, anime as a first image is an insta hide. It's the male version on a mean girls group, especially if you add in discord. I try and avoid drama.

So you faggots are all rolling around in the same shit heap you've always been in. Nothing new.

This boi is correct.

Attached: SataniaIsVerySmart.jpg (230x220, 9K)

AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

original

Attached: KillLaKill.gif (180x180, 124K)

kryst reply to me you faggot, i love you

Shoo shoo fatty.

Attached: 14523070874868.gif (413x503, 812K)

actually im underweight and it's kind of a problem

kryst im going to kiss you and you're going to like it

If its a problem then how about you eat something, faggot.

Attached: 1437569878033.jpg (480x560, 68K)

can i eat your ass?
because i'd like to eat your ass

kryst for real how much do i have to pay to eat your ass

Revolting

originaijd

Attached: gays not welcome.jpg (240x272, 33K)

These "animeposters" aren't anime fans by the way. Just ironic weebs, or maybe even intentionally damaging anime's image by acting like the worst kind of homos possible.

But I love you and we're going to have a million beautiful children together!

can't believe this hasn't yet been posted.

Attached: 1472615713504.jpg (607x428, 44K)

kryst pls notice me i want to be your little slaveboi

I actually understand what you mean.. I have a fetish for bluepilled normies with their shitty advice. It looks like they really care yet theyre so clueless... :)

I literally just wanna tear up the b-hole of a skinny boi with a tiny dick wearing a skirt while holding a gun to his head, is that so much to ask for?

h-hot. I originally want that.

normie-tier meme. there are tons of cute gaybois on Jow Forums.

Little slut now I have a boner

I love Kotori!

Attached: 39337.jpg (562x562, 43K)

Give me your boner. please.

Attached: 1525273209418.png (342x299, 166K)

Old man ;_; ,how are you holdin up,did you signed up for that job.I missed you

>worst r9k tripfag still hasn't killed himself