Holy shit bros

holy shit bros...
is kanye /ourguy/ ?

Attached: DcUXL3cWAAIj0Qb.png (599x255, 81K)

did kanye west just call incels niggers.

no you faggot
normalfags think nigger is the worst word you can ever say and saying incel is just as bad which is true.

Yeah fake shit you nigger

He's a huge shitposter at the very least

i think he just wanted to say the n word

nigger nigger bitch nigger nigger, nigger fried chicken nigger watermelon nigger

Is this real, fuck I love you st kanyee

>the term incel is as bad as the term nigger

You people live in a fucking bubble m8

I'm continuously impressed by Kanye West. Good work. He is a shitposter we all aspire to be. He has both an audience and enough audaciousness.

It's crazy how Kanye shitposts in real life. That's career suicide, but I'm loving it even though I never hearda music of his other than "Power", which was used in a dozen different videogame trailers a few years ago.

LOL. youll never match Saint Lil Peep.

Attached: E32DDAFF-AC2A-4513-8432-D9290917014D.png (273x211, 132K)

Kanye is a fucking nigger. He is not /ourguy/ . Blacks cant be robots.

>gatekeeping this hard

Kanye has no opinions or thoughts of his own. His is totally moulded by his environment and nothing he says really means anything.
The one thing that Kanye thinks is 'what do people say I shouldn't do?'. He then does that. He is a product of his environment.

Found the Jow Forums fag who refused to leave after the trap invasion

Believe it or not, the vast majority of sympathy and support from our cause will come from Chads and uberChads/Tyrone's like Kanye.

Closet incels/numale cucks will detest us more than even woman, and they will also be incentivized by roasties possibly giving them sex if they hate and attack robots/incels/sexless freaks. They don't want to accept they're like us, they want to delude themselves they can get love, respect, loyalty and sex from women of equal standing or greater.

Chad's will defend us and protect us, because not only are they bold enough to do so, and fearless of sexual deprivation due to that, but also because they know the game, they know the true nature of women.

how does it feel Kanye? to not be the greatest Emo rapper this decade and perhaps the next.

Attached: FFA6BC49-F1B3-4A78-80D7-D223131784EA.png (665x800, 178K)

People only feel Lil Peep was something special because he died. Take that away and his lyrics are emotionally quite vapid.

>this cope

Kanye

i cant find
is it dare i say fake?

Lil Peep is better than Tupac Shakur and Biggie. may they all rest in peace.

Based Kanye, telling it like it is. Perhaps the only popular contemporary celebrity with any sense.

Is anyone else uneasy with this incel drama? I am really good at hiding my power level, but now I'm worried my mask won't hold and people will start asking questions, even as a joke. My work is the only thing I have, don't want to loose people respect because of some crazed fuckhead.

I legitimately believe the vast majority of you are clinically retarded. I bet koko the gorilla would beat you in a match of chess.

Of course it is not a real twitter post, you absolute fucking imbeciles. You deserve euthanasia.

youre a hypebeast. run along & go listen to benz truck

>Kanye's twitter account is suspended
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this

Attached: 1472195082950.jpg (500x581, 63K)

Kanye is the realest nigga, always will be.

Thanks, my man. I know you browse. I know it's hard. I know it's a hundred thousand men, word ever-changing, but you keep steady.

Attached: 1522948841377.png (650x950, 255K)

Holy fucking shit. This made me laugh so fucking hard irl. Thanks for posting, user.

OOOHH YEEE BOY THAT SURE IS SOME HELLA NICE OPINION YOU GOT THERE DAAMN DUDE PLEASE KEEP POSTING SOME MORE OF THOSE WEEOOOW THATS SOME GOOD SHIT. FUC NEEGROOS AMERITE???

Attached: 1466369989105s.jpg (125x122, 3K)

Lil Bo Peep in an iced out Benz

Attached: 4B231AA6-D694-4E0B-8A1C-5353201A994C.jpg (1280x720, 49K)

It's the word of the most famous black person alive versus yours, a random soiboy on the internet.
Retard.

Osama is the most famous black person!

>Obama
>black
this isn't even original

unfortunately its fake, had to look tho because it does seem like something he would say

Fake. You dimb incels

>dimb incels

Attached: 1517970925299.png (866x900, 94K)

super fake, fag.

get out faggot reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>hurrrr u speld it wrogn

Attached: 1525190436777.png (478x540, 35K)

how come Kanye is so jealous of Lil Peep?

>reminder that Cosby only got busted because of a """"joke"""" by Hannibal Buress

haha what? Can I get a quick rundown on onion posting?

anyone else think it's just one user here posting about lil peep? I have yet to see two posts about that stupid dead faggot within the cooldown range of each other

incel incel roastie incel incel, incel tendies incel Elliot Rodger incel

Because all he can ever do is appeal to fucking retarded losers? What do you think a roast of him would be like? Would he or the furniture have to be fastened down at some point?

Actual link? That looks really fake.

It's absolutely fake, lads. Time to bring out the sage.

Attached: 1518295575888.png (616x596, 67K)

this
so, so SO much of this

why is Kanye so jealousy over Lil Peep

Wow...Kanye is so...woke...

Attached: 1488372576669.jpg (645x968, 47K)

We all are products of our environment + genes.
I don't really understand the point you're trying to make. That he's human ... i guess?

It's being used to dehumanize and demonize people so yeah I guess it makes sense

NIGGER WORSHIP THREAD

wtf i love shitty music now

>expects to be spoonfed when the answer is a single Google search away

does this dude browse Jow Forums though no joke

Lmao ye

Kanye is the black eminem

INCEL IS THE NIGGER OF THE WORLD

Attached: xwona7pw46lltgutabh4.jpg (800x450, 28K)

Wow are you claiming a black man can't think for himself? How utterly racist, how vile

Is this fake? I don't see it on his twitter feed unless he deleted it.

Incels tongue my anus

I cant find the tweet, did he delete it?