How would I go about losing weight?

How would I go about losing weight?
Particularly without going to the gym and being surrounded by chads and faggots

Attached: 87297c8e9e8adc4a5dbc72ce07d7ff2a4aece7f7_00.jpg (300x250, 15K)

calories in calories out.
eat less and you'll lose weight

FOR THE NEXT 4 WEEKS, EAT ONLY THE FOLLOWING:
Steamed vegetables, beans, chickpeas, lentils, low fat cottage cheese, fruit, fish (salmon, sardine, tuna, mackerel, etc.), whole grain bread (with only a tiny drizzle of olive oil)
Drink only water or vegetable juices.

Avoid carbonated beverages, chips/crisps, white bread like the plague.

Have 4 or 5 smaller meals through the day, not 2 or 3 big ones.

WALK. A LOT. LIKE 2 HOURS A DAY or more. Climb stairs. Do little runs in place, maybe 10 or 20 jumping jacks here and there for the fuck of it. Do like 10 or 20 pushups (whatever you can) at random times. The point is to keep moving your body.

I also want to add, wether you like it or not, lifting weights is the QUICKEST way to burn fat, because as you build more muscle, it burns up more fat in the process. You dont necessarily need to go to the gym, but if you can do some squats and shoulder presses with some light weights (like dumbbells, say in the 10 to 30 pound range), you'll burn fat quicker.

Eat less carbs. Go to gym in the middle of the night

Eat less and go for runs or bike rides. Buy those shitty home weights.

find out your bmr, download a calorie tracking app, and buy a food scale.

You'll need to do a mix of cardio and strength training. Cut out sugary drinks.

shut the fuck up. By doing excercise he only increases his TDEE Slightly, and if he is already fat. chances are he is already overeating a lot. OP Calculate your TDEE (do a google search) And go 800 below that, then when you have become skinny, start lifting.

Just wanted to say, I don't really overeat.
Not overweight either, just kind of chubby.

if you're chubby you overeat.

your portions are bigger than they should be, but that's become the 'normal' for you so you don't think it's a lot
you are eating too much

I've only ever had success starving myself and started again today, but the headaches are absolutely killer. I don't even mind feeling hungry, it's just the constant fucking headaches and leg pains that get me to stop. Can't take painkillers every day.

The point of lifting is not to increase TDEE, you mongoloid. You do it to force your body to grow muscle instead of fat. Also, if you've never lifted before, there's no reason to cut before starting.

Attached: 1525267408343.png (565x540, 19K)

Umm, I lost weight (body fat) faster through lifting than through cardio. And I notice when I stop lifting for a few weeks, but maintain the cardio, my body gets a little fatter. So, yeah. Anecdotal, but it's worth mentioning. Good day sir.

Every time you eat, just eat half of the portion you usually eat.

eat less. move more.

oriogo

He never stated he wanted to build muscle you fcking faggot. He only stated he wanted to lose weight. Dumb Jow Forumsizen

Wouldn't really mind building muscle, but I probably don't have the willpower to do it well.

Consider visiting Jow Forums at least once before making stupid statements.

Attached: 1523192508837.png (978x97, 9K)

Just stop eating so much. 500 calories a day and I guarantee you will loose weight.

I lost 20kg in a couple of months by just doing light exercise and eating 500 calories below TDEE

This is going to kill this fucking fatass

I've found your picture, my man

Attached: 1524481112900.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Not saying you're wrong, but lifting weights is not fcking requried to lose weight u fcking homo. Also seeking advide on Jow Forums you might aswell shovel onions down his throat

Lifting weights is required to preserve muscle mass while losing weight. Want to lose weight? Eat no protein and at deficit. You'll lose weight for sure, but it'll be muscle mass, not fat.

S T A R T B I K I N G
Worked for me man, make sure to find a place that is at least reasonably fun to bike at, and drink more water than you think you have to if you are really going for it hard.

>muh calories in calories out
bullshit. stop eating bread, pasta, anything with flour or carb heavy, anything with sugar. You'll drop weight without trying.

Also, drink 5 litres of water a day or more. This will kick start your metabolism. I don't care if you're pissing straight water half the time, space out drinking 5 litres of water a day.

I know what I'm talking about because I've lost 75 lbs this year while preserving more lean mass than I expected. A lot of lean mass is bone and skin and it disappears when you lose.

Its simple: calories in, calories out, eat enough protein and use the muscle thats there so that your body doesn't eat the muscle before the fat. And yes, you have more muscle mass from being a fatass than skinny lanklets. You have to get up off of the toilet, after all, doing squats at your muscle mass will give you a huge testosterone boost and gives huge afterburn benefits. You should left weights, you'd be fucking retarded not to, preserving the mechanism that burns calories with no effort by just sitting around.

You legit think OP has any form of muscle mass?

If he can get off the toilet at 300 lbs yes

so...therefore you'd be getting less calories and you'd lose weight

Attached: 1508750655075.png (527x409, 27K)

>lose weight
>still have loose skin and horrible stretch marks that i'm stuck with for life

IT'S NOT FAIR.

Attached: ahhhhhhhh.jpg (700x700, 60K)

It's all about cutting down on carbs, OP. Already lost 11 pounds while being on a low carb diet. Try the Atkins diet plan. To be exact, I went from 260lbs to 249lbs.

Attached: IMG_3796.png (740x944, 429K)

This guy knows the truth.
You're gonna suffer sugar withdrawal for a few days, but then it's gonna be MUCH easier because you won't be hungry all the time.
I went keto and never even thought about counting calories. Lost 20kg in two months with almost no effort.

paleodiet, thats literally all you have to do

I was thinking of getting plastic surgey

Keto and other diets focussing on removing carbs from your diet is a great way to lose weight short term. It also means you can basically eat anything as long as it doesn't have carbs in it (sugar and bread mostly). To be honest you can still have some of these things if you plan on working out as well, choose a diet that you can actually follow and you'll have the best success.

At the same time you should be watching what you eat calorie wise, you don't have to count every calorie, but do some rough estimations and stay under 1500 calories to start and work your way down until you see the results you want. You'll be hungry but you won't die.

Buy some 8lb dumbells and do some basic exercises in your room, doesnt have to be more than 45 mins 3-4 times a week. Set some goals and move up to 15lbs in a month, then 25lbs in 2 months. Add in some ab exercises and pushups and you're good. Don't forget some simple leg exercises like step ups or lunges.

Attached: Pahy3Si.jpg (491x521, 26K)

Don't listen to this fucking retard, do squats until you can squat 5 plates for reps and while youre doing 5x5 squats 3 days a week eat oats+protein powder+eggs for breakfast, leftover chili with 2 lbs of meat in it for lunch, and several steaks for dinner.

buy bronkaid at ur local pharmacy, take it with a caffeine pill 3x/day, eat under 800 kcal (it'll be easy u won't b hungry on EC stack)