How far into this video can you get, Jow Forums? This bitch is so arrogant

How far into this video can you get, Jow Forums? This bitch is so arrogant.

youtube.com/watch?v=zvuoD9FoRsI

Attached: 1520640376938.jpg (640x640, 26K)

bumping my own shit because its a long vid.

I could watch the whole video if I really wanted to but I'd rather kill myself than waste 10 mins of my life watching what a dumb fucking woman has to say about any topic especially this

Also look at the pics behind her with literal Chad holy fuck man I wanna **** her

>woman posting her own video here and self bumping hoping to get a ton of hate mail and death threats so she can post on twitter about it
hahaa no fuck off

I watched the whole video because I wanted to hear her out, but it just made me regret clicking it to begin with. Half of her arguments boil down to "its disgusting" and "are kidding mee???" faces. I wanted to punch her stupid British face. Thats the other thing, that accent only sounds good on men. Women with that accent infuriate me for some reason.

You know, I forgot people do that. But I'm not that roastie. Don't sperg out on her, just leave a dislike just like I did.

blah blah blah i'm an interlektual . fuck off whore let me fuck your face off

Lmao shes actually right, you guys are insane as fuck.

She wasn't really wrong about the violence parts, but certain things like when she talked about manlets made me cringe. The problem is that being a woman, she really can't understand any of this. I know she says at the end of the vid that she expects that response, but its true. She can't understand any of it.

You guys see women as nothing more than a way to fix all your problems but you cant get it, so all your problems become women.
Thats the insane part.
Trust me, i know, im the same.

Attached: UnbelivableFeels.png (212x238, 8K)

Not really true. I'm more of a MGTOW (yeah OP is a fag whatever). I don't harbor hatred over not getting laid. I actively avoid women and interaction with them because I can't stand them. I don't even consider myself an incel, really. I could go pay a whore or find some uggo chick to fuck if I wanted. But I don't trust women and can't stand their personalities. I just think this woman is speaking about something she doesn't have a grasp on.

Attached: 1520649389254.jpg (450x374, 31K)

why give her ad revenue

This, MGTOW masterrace

Attached: mgtow.png (1200x800, 523K)

Thats the worst part about this, she cant understand, shes living happily with chad.
She never never understand the struggle.
HOWEVER she right anyway, incels are acting like total retards.
That really make you think doesnt it? When someone who as no chance of understanding just manage to call your bullshit anyway.

Christ I love that image. Mind if I save it?

I agree with her on the really spergy posts talking about violence. But when her only real points are "its gross, disgusting, etc" it just makes me irritated. She can't look at things from the "beta" point of view.

>She can't look at things from the "beta" point of view.
Its because she doesnt want to, incel scared her.
And once a women is scared she doesnt look back.

Sure, spread the memes

Attached: dabberoo.png (1655x895, 1.78M)

Wow, thanks Lori

>Privileged Stacy mocks incels
Nice. Now past a certain age, if you're ugly, you have no right to complain about it. You don't even have a right to exist if you're a virgin anymore.

on some thing she misses the point indeed
but the fat woman being filmed using tinder is indeed tasteless. she was a 3/10 and trying to find someone like we all do. no need for bullying