Again, why do we call ourselves "incels" now?

again, why do we call ourselves "incels" now?

Attached: 1111111.jpg (500x441, 22K)

It's a reddit buzzword used by redditors

Because we terrorist now

>Why do we
>We
>Us and you(fag)
Wrong subpleddit, based boi.

We don't. Redditors that came to our board are calling themselves incels, though.

I barely see the word robot nowadays. Retard redditors got the attention now everyone here wants to convert.

This. Robots are jumping on the bandwagon, but there is a lot of overlap. I browse both r9k and incels desu.

I don't even consider myself incel, but its fun to hang with them because they have 0 tolerance for normies and woman.

Because its a term that defines most robots. Sick of the turboautists here who get triggered whenever someone dares talk about incels because they think their sekrit club is being invaded. We are pretty much the same thing, but some robots can be volcels too

Are you retarded?Robots can be considered incels but our actions are completely different.The only ones complaining about tfw no gf are underage fags and failed normies.Now fuck off reddit fag.

Because incels are the natural progression of robots once they hit this board. So many bitter shitty hurtful people on here in conjunction with the absolute faggetry of the anime posters, discord posters, and trap fags, you get jaded pretty god damn fast. Then a woman hate or blackpill thread comes along and poof, that's it. No more robot, now an incel.

sekrit club sekrit club sekrit club

>Robots can be considered incels but our actions are completely different
Incel is just a label for men who cant have sex against their will. Stop conflating it with ideology.
>The only ones complaining about tfw no gf are underage fags and failed normies
That just isnt correct. Women have been this boards primary topic of discussion for years.
>Now fuck off reddit fag.
Fucking make me, you gatekeeping autist.

There's not much a difference. It's like spearmint, and wintergreen. Essentially the same shit. Though I do hate the recent migration. They are unfamiliar with our customs on Jow Forums

>Incel is just a label for men who cant have sex against their will. Stop conflating it with ideology.
that's exactly why we aren't comparable.Being a robot is entirely different then from being a incel.
>That just isnt correct. Women have been this boards primary topic of discussion for years
it's also only normalfags and failed normies who mostly make threads about women.
>Fucking make me, you gatekeeping autist.
Sure smells like summer is coming.

>that's exactly why we aren't comparable.Being a robot is entirely different then from being a incel.
The content of this board makes clear that most robots are involuntarily celibate. Please refute this without resorting to No True Scotsman.
>it's also only normalfags and failed normies who mostly make threads about women.
No True Scotsman fallacy

Whatever. Just kill yourself.

Hmmmm.... No. :)
Originalo

Might as well. It's not like normies can tell the difference.

Attached: 1474210701001.jpg (873x1239, 564K)

Kill yourself, mootblocking newfag.

Nah. Doesnt really sound like my thing. Youre welcome to try it yourself though

the first step in curing your inceldom is not calling yourself an incel

Kill yourself, faggot. You are worthless.

only rediturds do

>*doesnt kill self*
>*continues posting*

Attached: C93ADEF5-E7DE-4D4D-8D72-159EDBC44817.jpg (1000x600, 186K)

Kill yourself, faggot. Nobody loves you.

Yes, thats it. Keep replying. Ill definitely kill myself if you just reply enough.

Being incel is a part of being robot. It has always been used but it's just more noticable now after all the raiding normalfags coming here to yell at incels. It's not news.

Kill yourself, you scrotumless piece of shit.

This. The real newfags are the one who think incel is some new term thats never been used here before

Ah, its an intriguing offer, but once more I am forced to decline. Keep asking, though.

Kill yourself, you fucking useless worm

It's also normalfags here have always been here and wanted to be included and now they think they can use reddit as a common enemy to get the definition of robot changed.

Hmm.... I think Ill pass

No one is changing the definition of robot. All incel means is involuntarily celibate, that has described most robots ever since this board existed

Kill yourself, you human dung heap.

Alright, youve convinced me! Off I go!
Just kidding :)

Kill yourself, you sphincter-sucking leech

Getting creative, huh? Unfortunately my answer remains the same

Kill yourself, you dick papercut.

That one wasnt as good.

Kill yourself, fucking gaywad faggot.

We are involuntarily celibates but robots have given up on women knowing fully well with the current state in society they will never get one.Incels have decided to fight and complain while robots have given up.Being a involuntary celibate is needed to be considered a robot but there are more facets to being a robot(being numb to emotions,being indifferent,apathy etc etc)

If being a frustrated bitter virgin is what constitutes as a full robot then i wouldn't mind being labelled as a incel but it isn't.

Now go get your good boy points so that you won't sleep on the couch today so yboy

we arent incels we are and will always be robots

Because incel refugees from r/incel have taken over R9K

This is Jow ForumsReddit9000 now

You need to leave.

Attached: 64E942E1-DA5B-4102-B383-7BAAF77C5C3F.gif (334x234, 1.01M)