My go to drink is Sprite and vodka. Am I a basic bitch? I'm a guy 4 days shy of 22

My go to drink is Sprite and vodka. Am I a basic bitch? I'm a guy 4 days shy of 22.

Attached: absolute-and-sprite.jpg (4200x2550, 1007K)

Nothing wrong with that. Sounds refreshing.

basic bitch would be if it was fruit flavored or something probably

Who /rumandcoke/ here? I only drink it at parties or clubs, if im home ill just drink some girly drinks

Attached: reed.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>run and coke
my homie

Attached: Julian.jpg (480x270, 14K)

i like to mix vodka and lemonade i think it adds a little more flavor.

There is nothing better than after a long day of wagslaving a class of rum and coke with a slice of lemon outside on the patio on your computer

>rum and coke
Now THAT is a nice drink

Clear liquors are for rich women on diets.

Attached: ron-swanson.jpg (550x385, 67K)

what about white rum ,gin, moonshine?

Pinnacle is the best vodka

My go-to drink is whatever cheap malt liquor I feel like grabbing at the gas station

>tfw you've been drinking since 10:30AM

NEET life is the sweet life

I don't really like liquor so I always stick to beer or wine

nah drink what you like or whats simple and good. most people your age may have been drinking for a while but its usually cheap and simple shit anyways. ive gone to a few upscale bars/restaurants and have had cocktails that were fantastic but if you hitting up a relaxed theres nothing better than a drink thats made up of just liquor and a soda desu

Dude, that's nowhere near as bad as my alcoholic roommate

50/50 gin and gatorade

I shit you not

Yuck! Why would you spoil the gin by pouring stuff like that in it?

I can only afford burneets... absolut does not need to be mixed maybe jut chased

Root beer and Captain Morgan is my jam

Coke and Jim Bean Vanilla good and cheap

same, rum and coke or dr pepper and rum is nice too

Attached: 1521817680789.jpg (667x1000, 68K)

Miller Lite or Jack and coke my man. That's actually what im gonna drink tonight.

That's fucking disgusting. Gin always overpowers the mixer everytime I've had it.

I love using Otter Pops as mixers and I don't care what you guys think about that

Im currently drinking rum with fucking tapwater
Pic Related

Attached: ShotType1_328x328.jpg (328x328, 10K)